[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest nysophia_x_ii

:.sigh.: i heard that they're canceling because GHS's face is hurt a lot more than they originally thought. It's not like cut or anything, but it's kind of bruised and swollen, so they can't film. It's not like kim bum's injury, which was on the foot. I think this may be a good thing in some ways. It'll give the cast and crew time to rest. They really went a little overboard with the filming schedule anyway. hope she feels better!

Guest vthinkg

I was expecting it but seeing it.....I am in shock and in tears for JD. I can hardly breathe; my heart dropped to my stomach. How can one get so wrapped up in this show where you feel every little emotion?

I highly recommend skipping this preview so you would only have to watch it once, when it eventually airs.

I couldn't agree with you more F4fan...even though we all knew the kiss between the fiance and JunPyo was going to happen...but I cannot believe it when I watched it. Can you imagine what Jandi must have been feeling if we are all getting upset/angry/shocked/tears for Jandi...poor thing. :tears::(:tears: Thank goodness for JiHoo...I really do love how he's literally always there for her. :blush:

And yes, take F4fan's warning, don't watch the preview(it was filled with moments where I wanted to slap JunPyo upside the head a couple of times to see if he was actually thinking in the right mind...)...not worth getting upset about it twice <_< ...not sure if I can handle watching that scene again the second time around when the episode airs...I think I'm just going to wait to dl the episode and watch it afterwards so I can skip over the horrific scenes between the fiance and JunPyo...I'm so sick of her clinging on to JunPyo... :crazy:<_< :tongue2:

Gu Hye Son will be returning to film the rest of episode 17 and 18 of BBF tomorrow... poor girl. She's as stubburn as Jandi.

Having been initially diagnosed with just shock after being involved in a car accident yesterday morning, it was reported today that Goo Hye Sun’s injuries were far worse than expected. Goo Hye Sun was on her way back to Seoul from the Changwon film site after filming overnight when the accident occured yesterday morning. Although initially feared that filming for Boys Before Flowers could be stopped because of her injuries, Hye Sun will go back to work tomorrow to complete unfinished filming for episode 17, 18 this coming week.

Goo Hye Sun’s representative expressed, “We did not think it was that serious intially when Hye Sun who was sitting beside the driver, suffered cracks around her lips after the accident. After treatment at the local medical facility which included sewing for her cracked lips, the region around her lips started swelling and made filming impossible today since it was particularly visible. But she will resume filming tomorrow instead.” The injury also meant that Goo Hye Sun missed attending the 45th Baeksang Awards show yesterday night.

It’s a particularly worrying time for Group Eight since footage for episode 17, 18 this coming week have yet to be completed nor edited for broadcast. While for Goo Hye Sun, exactly how is she feeling right now physically and mentally, having to go back to filming, without fully recovering from her concussion suffered earlier and now this lip injury. Goo Hye Sun must have taken after the Geum Jandi spirit of not giving up in adversity.

Let’s pray that this is the LAST until filming ends in March where everyone can then take the necessary rest and treatment that they so required before embarking on their next work

Credit: nuel92 at Wordpress

Guest seonnie

RANT ALERT + SPOILER? :)

No BOF tomorrow? :tears:

I'm SO glad the Cast & Crew are getting some rest.

But, silly ol' me. Wanting my 60 min worth of drama on Mon/Tues ;)

Is it official, though? I mean the preview ( GR ) was aired, and no news yet on the official site.

Keep me updated, people. (:

OMG, yoou, JP!! >:( I think the rings are of some significance.

J&J. It is JK and JP but it can also be JD & JP.

Maybe in the future JK will give her ring to JD.

In the 8 preview, I feel for JK except my Jundi couple biasedness completly took over

the fan girl in me wanted to rip her head off @ the dinner table w/ JanDi, JiHoo

OOoh~ JH looking mighty fine these days. Pulling JD away before JP&JK kissed.

AIISH, YAH! JOONPYO! NUH YWEH GEU RE?! Asian moment ;)

(Translation: YAH JOONPYO! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!) haha.

JP... since when have you been so kind w/ this girl.

If your not going to go all the way with her, don't lead her on,

YOU HEARTBREAKER!!!! No matter what he is going through. I understand, but

my human nature is leading me to be totally pissed off :\

& that kiss.. :angry::angry:

poor jandi. can't wait till the sauna double date. :w00t::w00t:

plus, the whole yi jung situation is adding more and more angst to this drama.

and ga-eul. she's kind of bugging me, don't kill me, she's sweet and pretty, but seems

to have the worst timing hehe.

this drama is so much more different than the first ep so cheery xD not complaining

can't wait till next week, or whenever ep 17 is airing :huh:

:) :)

I am starting a JH fanclub...who's with me?!

If i were JD, I'd sneak into JP's house at night and cut out all his curls. I'm so bitter. There better be a darn good reason he's doing that or else I don't think I can ever like him again even if he redeems himself by doing super nice things. If he kisses the fiance out of his own sadness and jealousy, then I would think he's still that immature little boy and that he's still really selfish. I've been wishing that JP grew up a little more!

LMAO when I read this.

Regarding JP being the only one that can bring joy and happiness to JD, I think that with JH she can find joy and happiness too. It'll be a different kind of joy and happiness, probably calmness, a sense of contentment and finding beautiful the simple things in life. She may never love JH the way JH loves her, however it does not mean she can not be happy with him.

nysophia_x_ii, it was cut. They had to give her stitches inside her mouth that's why they had to delay because the doctor recommend she need to rest 4-5 days to heal. GHS had wanted to continue filming but the final decision was not hers to make.

Guest dreampryncezz

Mere speculation:

ok....so, I have deduced that there are actually (at least) THREE dates instead of one....judging by their outfits!

Date at the supermarket, date at Namsan Tower, and then the kiss.

Date at Namsan happens first where he's still a little cold to her. I think this is probably a forced date by the witch.

Then the kiss at school. I can't figure out if this is before or after the start of the long preview 18. I'm thinking AFTER, but why would they go back to school if they went outside? So I'm assuming he kisses her for some odd reason, then he walks off, she runs after him and there we have the beginning of the long preview 18. I'm hoping this is true which means he remains cold to her after kissing her, proving that he's the GJP we know! He just did it to placate her and get her off his back rather than actually like her.

Then they go to the supermarket.

----

Or

Date at Namsan --> she runs after him in long preview ep 18 --> go to super market --> kiss --> ???

-----

no idea! ONE MORE WEEK!

Guest squeaky

Yanno when JD had that dream of that fortune teller of the two men...

JH is good husband material. Dependable, loving, sensitive, [rich]...

JP is her soulmate. [even though JP is acting like a poop, but now that I've watched it 340932483 times with fury, I sort of understand why he did it...] http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Your-Soulmate That kind of explains their relationship XD

I was finally able to watch episode 14... I didn't start crying until she was sitting on the boat and she was thinking about her time with Jun Pyo... it's so sad!! I can totally relate to what she's feeling... it would be the most horrible feeling. Especially when he had admitted that he LOVED her... And I love Lee Min Ho's acting in this seriously... How convincing was he on the bridge when he said those horrible words "You're a stain I want to erase"? And then having that argument with his mother... I can see his position: wanting to protect the family business, the employees and everything his father built. But then torn because he wants so badly to be with the girl he loves. And then the need to protect her against his witch of a mother... sigh... is there a good ending in sight?

I don't mind his fiancee (I've read up on 15 and 16), usually you can't help but despise the person. But this girl, she's smart witty and funny. You're supposed to hate her and barrack for Jun Pyo and Jan Di... but though I still go for a JP and JD pairing, I can't hate the fiancee!!

I was watching the first part of Happy Together! GASP that the actress who plays JD is born 1984 - that's the year I was born! I was feeling terrible about how all these F4 boys are so YOUNG... it's a little more comforting that she's the Noona out of them all. Can't believe how YOUNG they are though!! Seriously they seem older. And the JD actress really does seem quite young too - I always thought she was younger than the F4 boys!

I caved, and bought the ebay Kissing Starlight necklace. It ended up costing me AU $60!! arghh... I've done this before, due my obsession (Rain key chain, Tree of Heaven couple cross necklace). But I've been looking for a nice necklace, here's hoping that even if it's not the real Stone Henge version, that I'll still be happy with the replica!! :D

PS thanks to everyone for pictures, icons and banners! You help me satisfy my obsession :P

Guest secret_valentine

POOR JD :tears: :tears: :tears:

not really that mad at GJP kiss scene with JK this also happens in the manga so it's fine to me...

but really dislike the whole fiance thing... just want some JOONDI happiness!!!

Guest tofumui

thanks kje_chocolate and crystal52 for the official episode 17 previews.. ahhh i don't want JunPyo to kiss the Monkey.. argh

i think JunPyo will finally try to start dating the Monkey since he doesn't want his evil mom to hurt JanDi cuz he knows his mom can make it so that JanDi wouldn't be able to stay in Korea or make it difficult for the family to survive.. and JunPyo would probably rather still be able to get glimpses of her even tho he can't be with her than not have her in Korea at all..

hmm you know i was just rewatching episode 16 and was wondering i'm JanDi had gone to JunPyo's house to enlist his help for the GaEul and YiJeong's date.. but i guess the mom wasn't in town then else JanDi wouldn't have been able to get into the house.. just a random thought.. lol

ive been stalking this thread since like forever and its my first time replying because my heart just broke!

I don't hate JP and he probably has a reason for doing that kiss but i just hated the act and most of all JD saw it!!

GOSH!

I was really waiting for ep17 and 18 and i was really disappointed knowing that its not going to air.. but i guess its for the best..

and i agree the cast and crew needs the well deserved rest..they are working soo hard to make all of us happee..

I need some JOONDI love! i really need it..i feel like there's a hole in my heart for 2 weeks now.. huhu

Guest christiane

OMG Joon Pyo is such an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE DID THAT! I don't want to change ship, I really don't...but after this preview...I feel pain for JD. I don't know if she saw it or not...but JH definitely saw it. How could JP do that? He profess to love JD? Honestly i don't know if that's believable anymore. ACTIONS speaks louder than words and if basing it on actions only, JH definitely love JD a lot more than JP and would never ever do that to JD.

don t forget that JD kissed JH once too when JP and her are like dating..so it is fair play to let JD taste the feel to be betrayed by the one she love

Guest uh-ohxev

HyunJoong and Hwangbo were my favorite couple. I think if people watch "we got married" they would totally fall in love in Kim Hyun Joong. .. and in some sense better understand Hyun Joong's acting as Jihoo. He has the quirkiest sense of humor and quite witty ^^..

I agree! I loved him on We Got Married (and Hwangbo too of course! :D) and then I started watching BOF and I saw him and I screamed... I had no idea! :w00t:

Anyways, don't want to get off topic - I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes. Whenever Tuesday ends I want the week to fast forward again so the next episode comes out XD

Guest lovenlight

Lee Minho left msg to fans on Baeksang night.

He was right back to the shooting place after the awards. ---

안녕하세요~ 여러분!! 오늘 너무 기분좋은 날이네요!^^ 드디어 처음으로 상을탔어요! 생에 한번만 받을 수 없는 신인상이라

정말 너무 뜻깊고, 더욱더 행복하네요!꽈당만 하지않았으면 더욱더 좋은 시상식이 됬을텐데.. ㅠㅠ

그저 웃지요..ㅋㅋ지금은 시상식 끝나구 촬영장에왔는데요. 노트북으로 이렇게 글을 남겨요!

오늘 시상식에서 팬 여러분들의 환호와 응원 덕택에 첫 시상식이였지만 덜 긴장할수 있었고, 더 웃음이 나구 힘을 얻었어요.

너무너무 감사하다는 말씀 꼭 전하구 싶어서.. 늦은 시간에 글 남겨보아요^^정말 오늘 너무나 영광스런 날이였구요. 감사합니다 꾸벅..

늘 하는 얘기지만 여러분! 행복하세요 ^ㅡ^

hello all!! today is such a feel good day^^ finally I got an awards for the first time. Since one could recieve the newcomers for once in a life time, it was so meaningful to me, and I'm so happy. It would be more great if I didn't fell.ㅠㅠ (cry cry) All I can do is laughing.KeKe

I'm at the shooting place now. after the awards. using notebook to post this msg.

I've been able to pull myself together at my first awards because of your cheers, you made me laugh and gave me strength.

I posted this msg at this late night because I really really wish to express my appreciation. ^^ Such a glorious day. Thank you. Bow to you. I always says this ..Be happy^ㅡ^

credit Dave fan cafe

He's so boysh in his writing. cute..^^

bonus W magazine Mino special photos!!hot

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...;searchValue=10

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...9385&page=1

Guest Banana Peel

:(

the preview makes me even sadder!

I agree with all of you on how it would've been more

'understandable' if JK kissed JP, not vice versa!

Lol, now everyone's kind of rooting for JH because he's a trusty loyal one :)

I guess I agree on that, but I don't feel the chemistry between them as I do between JP & JD.

JH and JD seems more of a buddybuddy kinda thing. And plus, JP & JD scenes are much more entertaining.

BUT as of now, I'm soo glad that JH is there for JD! <3

Guest ml_87

OMG Joon Pyo is such an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE DID THAT! I don't want to change ship, I really don't...but after this preview...I feel pain for JD. I don't know if she saw it or not...but JH definitely saw it. How could JP do that? He profess to love JD? Honestly i don't know if that's believable anymore. ACTIONS speaks louder than words and if basing it on actions only, JH definitely love JD a lot more than JP and would never ever do that to JD.

i dont think we should compare who loves her more. JP loves JD as much as JH loves her. and with JD's characteristics . she is not the kind of girl think "oh, he loves me more, so i should come to him"^^ JP brings to her many emotional expressionsfrom happy to angry and disappointed. that is what called love. i agree that beside JH, she may not be hurt like loving JP. but JD doesnt choose that way. she has strong personality. so i guess she dont like the kind of love that is peaceful. :rolleyes: and with JH, she never can have the same felling as when she is with JP (Her heart beast so fast) ^^.

Korean films always like that. they push the film into the climax. make us crazy^^ i sometimes feel it's a little bit tragic with this type of drama. but if BOF does sth like the Jversion , it wont be hot like this :rolleyes:

don t forget that JD kissed JH once too when JP and her are like dating..so it is fair play to let JD taste the feel to be betrayed by the one she love

When JD and JH kissed, JD and JP was technically not dating...and it was JH that pulled JD into his arms and kissed her. I guess one can argue that JD and JP are also technically not dating because of the bridge 'break up' scene; however it is JP that kissed JK and not the other way around. I wouldn't be as upset if it was Jk that initiated the kiss <_<

i dont think we should compare who loves her more. JP loves JD as much as JH loves her. and with JD's characteristics . she is not the kind of girl think "oh, he loves me more, so i should come to him"^^ JP brings to her many emotional expressionsfrom happy to angry anf disappointed. that is what to be called love. i agree that beside JH, she may not be hurt like loving JP. but JD doesnt choose that way. she has strong personality. so i guess she dont like the kind of love that is peaceful. :rolleyes:

Korean films always like that. they push the film into the climax. make us crazy^^ i sometimes feel it's a little bit so much tragic with this type of drama. but if BOF does sth like the Jversion , it wont be hot like this :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that JH loves JD more than JP loves JD. I'm saying if we analyzed it based on their actions only, it appears as if JH's love is more steady and perhaps deeper for JD.

Guest uh-ohxev

Lee Minho left msg to fans on Baeksang night.

He was right back to the shooting place after the awards. ---

안녕하세요~ 여러분!! 오늘 너무 기분좋은 날이네요!^^ 드디어 처음으로 상을탔어요! 생에 한번만 받을 수 없는 신인상이라

정말 너무 뜻깊고, 더욱더 행복하네요!꽈당만 하지않았으면 더욱더 좋은 시상식이 됬을텐데.. ㅠㅠ

그저 웃지요..ㅋㅋ지금은 시상식 끝나구 촬영장에왔는데요. 노트북으로 이렇게 글을 남겨요!

오늘 시상식에서 팬 여러분들의 환호와 응원 덕택에 첫 시상식이였지만 덜 긴장할수 있었고, 더 웃음이 나구 힘을 얻었어요.

너무너무 감사하다는 말씀 꼭 전하구 싶어서.. 늦은 시간에 글 남겨보아요^^정말 오늘 너무나 영광스런 날이였구요. 감사합니다 꾸벅..

늘 하는 얘기지만 여러분! 행복하세요 ^ㅡ^

hello all!! today is such a feel good day^^ finally I got an awards for the first time. , since one could recieve the newcomers for once in a life time, it was so meaningful to me, and I'm so happy. It would be more great if I didn't fell.ㅠㅠ (cry cry) All I can do is laughing.

I'm at the shooting place now. after the awards.

I've been able to pull myself together at my first awards because of your cheers, you made me laugh and gave me strength.

I posted this msg at this late night because I really really wish to express my appreciation. ^^ Such a glorious day. Thank you. Bow to you. I always says this ..Be happy^ㅡ^

credit Dave fan cafe

He's so boysh in his writing. cute..^^

Awh, thanks for posting that! Hes so sweet! I love all the boys of F4! :D

Omg, I had just finished up reading the most recent pages and poor GHS! While I'm sad that I have to wait another week, it'd be selfish to get mad about - GHS needs to recover and be 100% better and she needs to relax. Same goes to the rest of the cast, they are all working so hard without any breaks. But, I think ep 17 will be aired? Thats what it seems like. I don't know, but whatever it is I can wait. I hope GHS feels better soon and that the rest of the cast gets a nice, well deserved, small break! :)

withs2bofsubsgk6.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 15 *Ental* SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: asiandreamer117, lilshinhwafreak

Spot Translators: Javafiend, CheshireKiwi, meju

Timer: Zealousy

Editor/QC: puela

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 16 *Ental* SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: asiandreamer117, ahsieee

Spot Translators: Javafiend, meju, saturn

Timer: xCHELLy

Editor/QC: snoopyvkd

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

UURRRRRRRGGGGG!!! THAT PREVIEW!!.......THOSE PREVIEWS!!OMGGGG!!.... :crazy:

THAT SHORT PREVIEW JUST MADE ME LOVE JI HOO MORE!! I LOVE HOW HE SO PROTECTIVE OF HER. :blush:

SO MUCH INTENSE SCENES HAPPENING TO ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER!

so i'm glad that the ep wont show this week, the actors/actresses really do need and deserve to rest for a bit. Even though they left us a whole bunch of spazzing, hairpulling, crazy previews, we can all wait another week, thier health is more important.. ^_^