[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest dreampryncezz

omg...

Though it doesn't seem genuine; it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

JH is so sweet. That reaction he had. After that scene, I'm going to date JH instead if I were JP. No questions about it. Bye bye JP band-wagon!

Guest Valentin

I'm fuming mad at Joon Pyo right now. It'd be one thing if Jae Kyung initiated the kiss - but I hate, hate, hate how they've hugely messed up Joon Pyo/Domyoji's personality by having him initiate the kiss. That's not the Joon Pyo/Domyoji I know and love!

Oh Lord. Jun-Pyo is really testing my loyalty. He's fortunate that I'm just not feeling the Ji-Hoo/Jan-Di love or I'd jump ship then jump back on after he did something cute. I just can't hate him for more than a few minutes at a time.

Thanks for the youtube links.

Guest topraka

really angry at the preview i know everyone thinks jun pyos fiance is exactly like jandi hate to say it but i think she is nothing like jandi even though shes cool and all she is kinda desperate and clingy i dont think jandi would ever act the way she does

actually besides the desperate and clingy part i think shes more like jun pyo

Guest dunlop09

OMG Joon Pyo is such an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE DID THAT! I don't want to change ship, I really don't...but after this preview...I feel pain for JD. I don't know if she saw it or not...but JH definitely saw it. How could JP do that? He profess to love JD? Honestly i don't know if that's believable anymore. ACTIONS speaks louder than words and if basing it on actions only, JH definitely love JD a lot more than JP and would never ever do that to JD.

From the look in JD's eyes, she knew what was coming... because you can see her letting JH cover her. She already knows what is going to happen... :(

Yikes!! what was that kiss all about; I thought it would be JK who would intiate the kiss so I did not have any problem with it cuz when JH kissed JD, he was the one who intiated the kiss. Poor JD, this is gonna be tough on her. JH has such a good heart; he wanted to spare her the hurt watching JP kiss another girl. Darn JP, what were you thinking?

Guest doremii*

why is he kissing her so.. erm roughly? lol like he's holding her face and all..

omg this is starting to feel like MG2 lol

edit: I think JP probably wanted JD to see the kiss (why else would they be near the stairwell place that JD is always at -__-)

Guest Debbie1633

I just saw the preview of ep. 17 and even though I know how the story is going to turn out, i'm still furious at Jun Pyo. But my interpretation of him initiating the kiss is this:

Jun Pyo, in the hopes of protecting Jan Di and her family, knows that he needs to give up on her 'cause if he doesn't, his mom will make life extremely difficult for Jan Di and her family.

So the kiss is Jun Pyo's way of letting go of Jan Di and proving to himself (and also Jae Kyung in the process) that he's over Jan Di and also to confirm to Jae Kyung that he likes her even though he really doesn't and is still very much hung up on Jan Di.

<sigh> young love... they make so many mistakes!!

Guest dreampryncezz

I'm so mad! MAD MAD MAD! The date got me MAD too! The fact that he even went on one. grrrr

and we have to wait a whole week to find out what it's all about!

I never liked the other guy so much in any drama, but in this drama, I'm totally rooting for the other guy. I feel JP never did anything super nice for JD....he just did nice things for himself. His love is kind of selfish.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903010954201001

Kim Hyunjoong rush to the hospital after Baecksang awards to meet KHS. and that night LMH busy filming with JK

I think KHJ enjoyed lots of starship throughout the years. when he entered the red carpet he walked very slow and handshaked with few fans. meanwhile, Lee minho was new to this starship. so he was shocked by flashlights and fans, then he walked so fast. he slipped. what I mean to say is KHJ is more experienced with this kind of things so he manage to take care of other ppl. once, he bought food(spend few hundreds of $ each members) to hungry concert fans who were waiting too long.

by the way the socks(his face in it) he wears on Happy together were valentine present from fans. that recording day was valentine day.

Thanks for sharing that piece of news!! I know KHJ was a caring person after watching WGM. He tends to remember things that people do for him. So, I'm not shocked that he would do that because he is just that nice of a person. I remember there was a behind the scene back in Christmas time I think where KHJ bought things for the cast and crew of BOF. I think he gave everyone earphone/radio? not sure, but he gave F4 handwarmers. In fact, I think that the whole cast of BOF is nice by how they act behind the scenes.

That is so cute that KHJ wore what his fans bought him. He looks funny in it.

Thanks blue_angel_1004 for sharing that news that they are cancelling it because that way, GHS and the rest of the cast would be able rest. I would love to watch them do funny things behind the scenes. When I read that news, I was happy and sad at the same time like the other fans here. I was so excited to watch the next episodes after watching the previews, but their health is the most important. I know how GHS feels by not wanting to let anyone down. I hate that feeling.

So, after that happy news, we have news that they might end up airing the episodes. Hm....I think everyone is confused at this moment in time. I guess we will know maybe a few hours before the show airs. But, like everyone else has said here, they could air Ep. 17 because of the parts that were shown in the preview for Ep. 16, but were never aired. Those clips on top of the other ones that they did film before could make up Ep. 17. Ep. 18 though is a problem. But, they could air Ep. 18, but shorten it and air a special with that episode. Then, they could air a longer episode later, maybe for the last episode if they really want to air something for the fans.

It is so sad that in the beginning, everyone was so happy and talking about how the show should go. Now, everyone is worried about the cast. Ay.....it has offically became a sad thread. I hope no more accidents happen because this way, all the fans could focus on talking about the show and not have to worry about how the cast is doing.

Well, either way, I'm waiting to see if they will air it or not. In the meantime, I have time to rewatch the old episodes and analyze how much of a change everyone gone through for the second season. :)

Edit: Hmm....just saw the preview for Ep. 17. JH is so nice, he doesn't want JD to see the kiss so the minute JP kissed JK, JH grabbed JD and hugged her. I remember this scene happening in Meteor Garden. I wasn't really that angry at that time and not really at this time. I just feel sad for the couple. So many things happen and as a result they can't get together. Yes, JP kissing JK is enough to deserve a beating, but with a mom like that...I don't think he can think of anything to protect her except to leave her. I'm pretty sure that after the kiss JP will have to reaction at all and just walk off. That was what happened in Meteor Garden. I think that we should not hate JP for it is hard on him too. JK, well, I think she knows very well that JP loves JD and still goes for him, so basically, she set herself to get hurt. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for JK too, but I think for her, she would be happy if JP does anything to her, even though it could be fake.

just finished watching the preview...i'm so shocked...how cruel JP & JK be to our JD...poor poor poor this girl.

In the manga, I found the character of JK isn't that bad. I hate the fact that JK always acts so innocently but hurts lots people in BOF, I even can't find she's a good girl but just a pretending innocent. In manga, this character ( I don't remember her name) didn't know about the relationship between Tsukasa and Tsukushi at first that's why she asked Tsukushi for helping her, but right after recognized their emotions for each others she stopped her things and helped the couple by her heart, even she was still in love with Tsukasa.In fact, she became a good friend to Tsukasa, and played a big role in helping them understand how much they were meant to the another. I like this character in manga quite much since she never showed off on her identity, sometimes she seemed to be a fool and so funny, although she was in pain but she never took it as an excuse to revenge or anything, just being by her beloved people makes her happy. Among all of that, I can't find any in JK, esp. after reading the translation in ep. 18 preview...so dissapointed..:((

Although feel so sorry for GHS's accident, it's good for her to have time resting. Hope she will be find soon.

Also, I don't understand why their company don't hire more drivers to take care their transproting among filming areas, the manager has to do lot of works all the time and be tired enough, of course they shouldn't drive, it's too dangerous...omg..

Guest Chianna

At the moment it looks like episode 17 will air but 18 will be replaced by a NG/BTS special.

I like my illusions so I don't watch anything like that but I'm happy with the decision. I still think the tptb should knock up a SoEul and Prince Song one shot special or an explanation on what happened in episode 11 because that one still confuses me and more face time with those 3 is never a bad thing.

after seeing the preview, I wonder who is that JunPyo? he's not the Tsukasa in the manga, Tsukasa did kiss the fiancee because the girl asked to, to prove that he's over the past relationship, and what the hell this Junpyo is doing??????????????

the moment I saw Jihoo hugs Jandi, I kind of ask they end up together, because she won't be hurt like that .... whatever happen between JP, and the fiancee is not important anymore ...... the 2 of them are just the same, stupid, don't know how to love their lover.

I'm disappointed at Junpyo! how could he?

Guest ml_87

the kiss is not shocked to me compared to the way I see JP goes out with HK. he likes a person with his mind is somewhere. i'd prefer him to push Jk's hands out of him like in episode 16. why he lets her stick to him? is that JP's characteristics? :(

i think no episode is launched this week is the best.the 2 days of NG is much better than episode 17+NG watching episode 17 makes my week go crazy becauz of JP-JK.>"<

Guest dreampryncezz

I am starting a JH fanclub...who's with me?!

If i were JD, I'd sneak into JP's house at night and cut out all his curls. I'm so bitter. There better be a darn good reason he's doing that or else I don't think I can ever like him again even if he redeems himself by doing super nice things. If he kisses the fiance out of his own sadness and jealousy, then I would think he's still that immature little boy and that he's still really selfish. I've been wishing that JP grew up a little more!

Guest Senorita_

What is Jun Pyo doing? He's just giving more hopes for JK thinking that he likes her too - but in fact he doesn't. I praise JH for grabbing Jan Di right before the kiss, or else she'll be even more heart-broken to 'see' it. So I guess the kiss is not forced actually -_-

Guest F4fan

JH might never hurt her the way that JP ever could. However, could JH bring as much joy and happiness by being in the same space and time that JP does? Could JH light up her life and her smile the way JP does by just one look?

If JH could, she would have readily accepted him. Because he can't, she had to struggle to find her balance and her inner strength that was zapped away by JP's devastating words and actions. That is why she wasn't who she was. And as we see in the last two episodes, she is finding her footing and spunkiness again.

JP will find out that he can't create what he found with JD with JK. He will try his best and with JD's reluctant permission (she kinda gave it in Episode 16 when she told him that JK really likes him). Just as JD found something missing with JH in Episode 7/8, JP will find it too with JK. No matter how far they run away from each other, they end up running to each other because its their fate. Boomerang Effect.