[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Whoa.... I think GJP now has to worry about attacks from JD supporters. ^^

I am pretty sure that the story will end the same way as in the manga. I mean it is 'Hana Yori Dango' or "Boys Over Flowers' It's just the agony of seeing what the main characters are going through.

I am glad that they are letting the cast rest. I mean even LMH is tired (from what I gathered in one of the interviews with GHS and KB for the Teen Ring ads) Let them rest for a week because the more injuries your actors get, it means even longer delays in filming.

I do hope that they don't save the happy ending for the very last 30 minutes of the drama in the last episode. Which is what Korean dramas tend to do. Give it a definitive ending and make all JoonDi shippers happy! Get a hint from the Hana Yori Dango movie!

P.S. I think that the kiss is necessary just to prove to JP that he has no feelings for JK. I mean he has never had a girlfriend aside from JD. He will realise that things are not the same with another girl.

Now.... I am anticipating the maid arc but please no 'Umi' the memory loss arc!!

They're cancelling this week's episodes and showing special/NG show instead, in light of GHS's injury. They have yet to decide on whether to cancel one episode or both.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2009...13381694350.htm

yes.yes.yes :tears:

==

please i need help.

can someone give me torrent link for ep 1 - 16 ENTAL 700mb ? coz i cant download with megaupload

PLEASE :tears:

Guest choliese

^^ agree, no memory loss after this kiss pls ><

On the 2nd of march , they will be broadcasting F4 special show whereas on 3rd of march , they will broadcast episode 17.

ah, that's better. i'd rather have that than have the cast & crew rushing to film each episode, hope at least there'll be a happier one for joondi fans.

Guest samgirl

I agree with you about the kiss, i mean look how long it took him to kiss JD, him fumbling about how to do it with her means that JD means a lot to him unlike how he kissed JK, so casually and actually uncaring.

Guest chiara

About the schedule, it's a relief that they will only broadcast one episode this week. I hope everyone can have a good rest and the team may be able to have better editing this time. And about the preview of epi 17, if the kiss is the way I thought it would be, then I'm hating JP right now. I just can't find any good reason for him to do it that way. But we'll see about that when the kiss taken place.

yes.yes.yes :tears:

==

please i need help.

can someone give me torrent link for ep 1 - 16 ENTAL 700mb ? coz i cant download with megaupload

PLEASE :tears:

You can go to this site: http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php

and type Boys Over Flower in the search box.

I hope there are still many seeders for you.

Good luck.

I am so glad they came to the conclusion of airing just one episode this week. I really look forward to the NG/background Special and the best part of it is that the cast hopefully will get a little rest - poor GHS!

As for the kiss, JP just really needs to realize he can't live without Jandi and the realization will come after this. His heart will forever be hers from thereon. I'm getting hopeful we will not get the selective amnesia part. I hate that part of the manga, and still can't like Erica Toda (the girl who played Umi in HYD) in anything else she does - poor Erica! :lol:

The maid part is fun though. I love that old maid.

I am so glad they came to the conclusion of airing just one episode this week. I really look forward to the NG/background Special and the best part of it is that the cast hopefully will get a little rest - poor GHS!

As for the kiss, JP just really needs to realize he can't live without Jandi and the realization will come after this. His heart will forever be hers from thereon. I'm getting hopeful we will not get the selective amnesia part. I hate that part of the manga, and still can't like Erica Toda (the girl who played Umi in HYD) in anything else she does - poor Erica! :lol:

The maid part is fun though. I love that old maid.

I agree with you... To this day,I hate the Umi character and the actress :crazy: ... (Erika Toda) :ph34r: LOL... So whoever acts as that character (if included in this version) be prepared to be hated! I mean the Umi character was much more unlikeable in the sense that she knowingly and purposefully tried to split them up. The fiancee I can accept because she didn't know the relationship early on.

And the maid part was great!

PPS... I just watched Ep 15 where JH was singing in the plaza and ahh... my heart aches for this guy. With the wonderful S2 subs, the lyrics to the song 'Because I am stupid' is so perfect for JH and his feelings....Please rewatch that part with the subs!!

I just read here http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/03/monday-e...owing-accident/ that tomorrow's episode is going to be delayed, and instead an F4 special, behind the scenes show is going to be aired instead. Also apparently Gu Hye-Sun will most likely be back mid week. Will they be releasing the special to us... anyone know if subs will come up for them?

As much as I look forward to the releases, I frankly don't mind. A good actress who is the main character needs to feel her best to give us that quality performance we are used to seeing. Otherwise it will all just fall apart!!

I hope she gets better soon. So many car accidents with the cast!! Is it cursed! hehe

I'm liking Ji-Hoo's new hair do, and he is really touching my heart with how he swoops in and is JD's shoulder to cry on. Like for example the bit where they're off playing hide and seek in those fantastic masks, and she sees JP on the screen and starts crying. Just how JH doesn't force her or anything, just hugs her, and lets her cry it all out. SO SWEET! He is always THERE for her...

And what if JP starts liking JK (Fiancee)?? She's someone similar to JD, who is totally defiant and likes having arguments and fights with him... I guess that will be the testing point right. To see if JP and JD are "meant to be" or if it's just a first high school love fling sort of thing. Can he still be loyal and dedicated to JD when he is faced with another strong personality who is pretty and just as charming as JD??

I can't wait to see the Yi-Jung and Ga Eul date... so CUTE!

UPDATED:

Thanks for showing that to us!! I recently bought a Samsung Omnia in white... wanting to get one as close as I could to the ones they have in Boys Over Flowers... unfortunately though the brand might be the same, this is not the one I have. That and I can't do the cool changing of the back on mine :( Australia's apparently 2 years behind Korea. So if this phone came out last year, we're not getting it till next year.

That said, I actually quite like my phone. I've been searching for a new one, and liked the one BOF characters use - that it's touch and looks so slim and pretty - like an iPhone... I just really wish I could change my back piece!! :D

this is what mine looks like: samsung-omnia-white.jpg

YUP I'm obsessed ;P

Guest stiltzkin

I'm sorry if it's not right to post this here but I absolutely love the phone that they use. It's so stylish but I heard its in korean language only is it true?anyone know where to get it?

Anyway, I hope Goo Hye Sun gets better soon, it's like the each of the cast are getting their turns in accidents. Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and now Hye Sun. I just hope all the main casts are gonna be ok.

Meanwhile, let's look forward to the special that they'll be releasing!

Guest andie39martinez

Boys Before Flowers Needs A Break

credits to: allkpop

KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers will only be showing 1 new episode this week.

At around 1 this afternoon, KBS drama department representative Song Bin Joon, director Jun Ki Sang, etc had got together for an emergency meeting to discuss the situation. According to someone who was at the meeting, "The decision has been made to stop the broadcast. After discussions, we have decided to only show 1 episode this week."

Female lead Goo Hye Sun had been involved in a car accident this past Friday morning and developed visible facial injuries after treatment, causing her to miss filming.

According to sources, Goo Hye Sun has been hospitalized for the past few days since being admitted for treatment. Although her injuries weren't anything serious, the visible swelling on her face meant that she has no choice but to skip filming. Representative Song Bin Joon visited Goo Hye Sun yesterday at the hospital and told her that broadcast will be stopped this week, and that she didn't need to rush herself back. Goo Hye Sun appears in most of the scenes for episode 17, 18 so there was no other alternative but to wait for her return. She herself expressed that she will return as soon as possible within 2 days.

It was revealed that co-star Kim Hyun Joong had also visited Goo Hye Sun in the hospital shortly after the conclusion of the 45th Baeksang Awards ceremony. According to a DSP representative, "He said a lot to console Goo Hye Sun and had been really worried about her injuries. He was actually pretty worried after receiving the news. He also told her to get well quickly and he will see her back at the filming set."

If you are wondering why did Lee Min Ho not visit her, well he went straight back to filming after the ceremony, for the filming of scenes with Lee Min Jung, his fiance in the drama.

From the latest update, there will still be Boys Before Flowers tomorrow but it will be a special consisting of highlight scenes, cut scenes and NG scenes with Episode 17 following on Tuesday. Normal schedule will resume next week. The halt in broadcast is not new in the industry. SBS Painter of the Wind was halted for 1 week after Moon Geun Young was injured during filming. MBC Wolf (only aired for 3 episodes) production was stopped entirely after Eric Mun suffered serious injuries from a stunt gone wrong during filming.

Even if they managed to clear this week's episodes, it doesn't hide the fact that the Korean drama system of filming and then broadcasting it a few days later isn't actually the best working enviroment for all involved with the production.

Guest Senorita_

^ I I don't mind if they broadcast the episodes, or not at all. But I'm already happy that at least they will broadcast a special episode, and episode 17 :) May Goo Hye Sun get well soon!

I'm for sure that JP and JD will be together at the end. They are destined for each other. As much as I want JH and JD to be together, JD only sees JH as a good, supportive friend, and nothing more than that.

Guest ds_dreamer

Even if they managed to clear this week's episodes, it doesn't hide the fact that the Korean drama system of filming and then broadcasting it a few days later isn't actually the best working enviroment for all involved with the production.

This is one thing that I don't quite understand. Why can't they just film the whole drama before releasing it? Or perhaps, at least half way thru'?

Hope GHS and the rest of the cast will take this opportunity to have a good rest.

Guest huangsy

i was under the impression that tom's special is a talkshow, as in the F4 guys will talk in that program, kinda holding fort for GHS, who is injured.

Guest kori65

I agree with you... To this day,I hate the Umi character and the actress :crazy: ... (Erika Toda) :ph34r: LOL... So whoever acts as that character (if included in this version) be prepared to be hated! I mean the Umi character was much more unlikeable in the sense that she knowingly and purposefully tried to split them up. The fiancee I can accept because she didn't know the relationship early on.

And the maid part was great!

PPS... I just watched Ep 15 where JH was singing in the plaza and ahh... my heart aches for this guy. With the wonderful S2 subs, the lyrics to the song 'Because I am stupid' is so perfect for JH and his feelings....Please rewatch that part with the subs!!

Precisely the song is jihoo's real words to jandi...so nicely expressed....

in hyd, rui(jihoo) is fated to be the one on the sidelines..

forever ready to step in when jandi is sad..

poor jihoo :(

Quite a number of you are hating JP now, i would like to stand by him... :sweatingbullets: (don't bash me...hehe).. (Come JP, Joon Hee nuna is not around, yon nuna will take over for the time being..... :lol::lol:)

from epi 1 till epi 16, we have seen how JP has changed....from an arrogant person(he fired the maid who was pouring tea in his room and there was a bee that wanted to attack him) to another person...(after he was saved by JD at SH's birthday cum farewell party), the next day, he was laughing to himself and when a maid accidentally did something wrong, the housekeeper(or was it secretary) wanted to fire the maid but JP told him to relax........and was commenting that the weather was so good when it was so dark and cloudy...hahaha..when he went out on a commoner's date with JD and GE& bf, if he was the same GJP, he would have told GE off that she has bad taste for guys..instead he would rather punished the guy and get the scolding for hurting the other person....

Even when he ignored JD at Macau or did not contact them, some of you think he changed too fast and angry with him for it....... but i guess we may never be able to be in that kind of position(i.e. to be as rich as JP) in this life to understand why he choose to ignore JD......JD is a distraction to him(i.e. he will not be able to concentrate in his work and his mind will be full of JD) and if he choose to keep in contact with her, he might not be able to get the shinhwa group in fine shape again..... Would you prefer JP to ignore about the livelihood of 700K workers worldwide and just choose to be JD? if the shinhwa group collapse, then JP might not even be able to take odd jobs or part time jobs to support himself at all....in the end it could be JD family who will have to feed him instead as he is so used to his previous spending,etc... I believe that if the business does not concern the 700K workers but only his own family, i believe JP will ignore the mum and choose to go to JD instead...... If he had chosen to ignore the livelihood of the 700K workers, i will hate JP......(that's why i'm standing by him now even thou alot of you are throwing darts at him... :sweatingbullets: ). JP said before ' a real man is someone who take responsibility from the start till the end'....it looks like he is not doing so in his love life(which is not true, he still loves JD very much) but i guess he didn't want to be an irresponsible guy if he can have both worlds.

I guess can't blame JP for kissng JK at this moment yet......we have not seen the episode yet.........so it might be a bit too early to comment/blame him. Like wise, everyone knows what a 'evil witch' JP's mum is......she has her own 'paparazzi' to follow everywhere JP goes........... maybe JP did it to let her mum think he is 'obeying' her now and will not disturb JD & family.....

If JD learns about what JP has done to save the livelihood of 700K workers, JD will love JP even more.....she may be angry with him for not telling her and sharing his problems with her, but it will only hurts JD that JP is suffering alone......and her anger with him will be gone.......

we will never be able to be in JP's position to experience that kind of agony/pain alone....so don't scold JP anymore........

someone of you wanted JP & JD to get back ASAP......but i guess they don't come here to read at all....so it will be better to post at KBS World's viewers' opinion segment at the drama's page...

(P.S. though JP might be a bit tall for JD, but this is the cute part which i like...especially when they were at the ick-skating on 1 of their dates...-not the one they went spying on YJ/GE)....i wish i was younger and i was JD.....kekekeke

A majority of us are die-hard JoonDi fans. I am keeping my faith in the PD and perhaps now he is thinking about how to get the two back together. So many negatives for JP now so he must do something REALLY ROMANTIC to win back JD. Fight the evil mom together!!

Guest doraezzz

Quite a number of you are hating JP now, i would like to stand by him... :sweatingbullets: (don't bash me...hehe).. (Come JP, Joon Hee nuna is not around, yon nuna will take over for the time being..... :lol::lol:)

from epi 1 till epi 16, we have seen how JP has changed....from an arrogant person(he fired the maid who was pouring tea in his room and there was a bee that wanted to attack him) to another person...(after he was saved by JD at SH's birthday cum farewell party), the next day, he was laughing to himself and when a maid accidentally did something wrong, the housekeeper(or was it secretary) wanted to fire the maid but JP told him to relax........and was commenting that the weather was so good when it was so dark and cloudy...hahaha..when he went out on a commoner's date with JD and GE& bf, if he was the same GJP, he would have told GE off that she has bad taste for guys..instead he would rather punished the guy and get the scolding for hurting the other person....

i agree with you. it is sad that JP is suffering alone while JD is being comforted by JH, i mean sometime its enough for someone to just hug the person he love although he cant share anything with her rather than have to watch from afar and against his will.

Guest betchay

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 15 *Ental* SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: asiandreamer117, lilshinhwafreak

Spot Translators: Javafiend, CheshireKiwi, meju

Timer: Zealousy

Editor/QC: puela

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 16 *Ental* SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: asiandreamer117, ahsieee

Spot Translators: Javafiend, meju, saturn

Timer: xCHELLy

Editor/QC: snoopyvkd

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Thank you WithS2 ! :)

I watched ep 15 again with your sub.

What an awesome translations esp. when Ji Hoo sang the "I'm stupid".

Perfect song for his one-sided love for JD. :(

I am starting a JH fanclub...who's with me?!

If i were JD, I'd sneak into JP's house at night and cut out all his curls. I'm so bitter. There better be a darn good reason he's doing that or else I don't think I can ever like him again even if he redeems himself by doing super nice things. If he kisses the fiance out of his own sadness and jealousy, then I would think he's still that immature little boy and that he's still really selfish. I've been wishing that JP grew up a little more!

im with you!

i just cried when i see jp kissing jk

i feel like i was jd and i was betrayed..

aaarrrghhh thats bad..

and ghs.. i hope she get well soon..

we need more BBF

but she need to rest..

so.. they will be airing ep 17 until tuesday?

well..

ill get more anxious this week

aahahahahaha

aaah jp ¬¬ im so mad with you

jh fighting!!