[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest wgga

these music dramas didn't tell us anything! it wasn't even an after story... it was basically saying.. "5 years later... we think about 5 years ago."

i am soo disappointed. and the flashbacks weren't even that exciting. i've seen better fan-made videos than this load-a-junk.

now i'm going to watch my BOF DVDs with a steaming bowl of spicy cup noodles to feel better.

Guest LILEEX

yeahh all i can say is the 5 years later specials were a BIGGGG disappointment TT^TT and how could the four specials be an hour?! each mv of the guys were 5-6 mins each that didn't even total up to 30 mins >O

Guest shining_star-:

im not sure if they posted this already

but will there be another series?

i hope they will because i saw interview with hyun joong opa

and he said he mite do it again so i hope part two comes out

this drama was the best DRAMA everrr!!!!!<3333333

Guest klassikm3

wow i was excited about the hour special and i just see a five to six minute special? but they are doing their best so props for them. i liked both of their songs too! i loved it when junpyo made those cookies! too cute! and it showed all the different faces of jandi's. i hope they have other stuff coming out

TO all Filipino fans. I know we have to wait weeks or even months before a really solid proof that BoF cast will visit the Philippines, but please share all your info.

I even joined ABS-CBN forum, but it seems like those guys don't have a clue either.

Guest ladyelhisa

Okay I've watched the Special Music Drama and I'm really disappointed! :angry: What was that? So many flashbacks! Worthless waiting for weeks ! :( I thought it was supposed to be different! Confusing! <_<

Music Drama and 60 minutes special??? :wacko:

Guest limecrafted

yah.. i agree with everyone.. nothing SPECIAL on the after 5yrs MV of Ji Hoo... all were just flashbacks...

Jun Pyo's MV is cute but is also full of flashbacks. I enjoyed it though because i love Jun Pyo and Jan Di's sweet moments.. it would be perfect if Jan Di was in the MV too..

but then, as they have said, the after 5yrs special has no connections with Group 8 or KBS, i did not expect anything. <_<

Anyways.. Jun Pyo still charming!!! Love him!!!

Love JoonDi!!!!!

addtnl:

Lee Min Ho's song was touching. He can sing! love it! <3

Guest glued

hihi i am new here. Just wanna ask is there a violin/piano version of the song "Because I m stupid"? The front part of the song that JiHoo plays..

Guest ichamommy

I've seen the drama and feel totally in love with the cast. Especially with jandi & jun pyo. They really fit with each other. The third character ( ji hoo ) is also great..... I don't really like him at first coz' he's act is so plain.... but finally he could fit the character quite well.

I'm looking for the soundtrack..... there are 2 songs that I couldn't find in this site. The songs are in the late episodes. Can anyone show me the link??

Thank u very much......

Guest limecrafted

I've seen the drama and feel totally in love with the cast. Especially with jandi & jun pyo. They really fit with each other. The third character ( ji hoo ) is also great..... I don't really like him at first coz' he's act is so plain.... but finally he could fit the character quite well.

I'm looking for the soundtrack..... there are 2 songs that I couldn't find in this site. The songs are in the late episodes. Can anyone show me the link??

Thank u very much......

hi ichamommy! you can go to this link... ;)

http://kdramaqueen.blogspot.com/2009/01/bo...yori-dango.html

Guest Disillusion

yay! they're really coming! but no hyunjoong? and kim jun??

waa really.. i must prepare to see GHS :lol: