[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Qi Luo

Hey everyone!

Does anyone knows if there are softsubs for the 2nd episode of 'Happy Together' with the cast of Boys Over Flowers? I remember someone made a softsub for the 1rst episode.

Guest mab2007

sharing more pics that i found...

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/j...4a5810a182d.jpg

cr: baidu

Thanks! Hehe. :lol:

It's been a long time since I saw a picture of them. And now they're very complete this time! It's like a reunion for the f4 since they're so busy with individual activities. And ow! They're like a boyband. Haha! :lol: Hmm..What would be the name of the band? Haha. :lol: JP's the leader, JH's the vocal, YJ's the ballad, and WB's the rapper..Haha!Great! :D They'll be very very very popular among the rest! Haha. :D Uwa! They made me miss them so much. Even though I'm trying to move on to another dramas I still can't forget BOF. I wanted to have season 2. I hope group8 will make it consider. Why do they need to signed contracts for not repeating it. They didn't know it was really a big hit all over the world.Anyway, When was this taken?

Guest chaieee

i'm looking for ji hoo's version of because i'm dumb, someone help me please? thanks!

boys over flowers mania in the philippines

may 11 - bof (24.6%) / fated to love you (20.1%)

may 12 - bof (28.1%) / fated to love you (18%)

may 13 - bof (27.6%) / fated to love you (17.7%)

may 14 - bof (28.3%) / fated to love you (18.5%)

may 18 - bof (28%) / hole in the wall (13.8%)

may 19 - bof (31.2%) / hole in the wall (12.6%)

may 20 - bof (27.6%) / hole in the wall (11.5%)

may 21 - bof (30.1%) / hole in the wall (12.5%)

i'm looking for ji hoo's version of because i'm dumb, someone help me please? thanks!

it doesn't exist if i remember correctly...

they didn't release it due to some random reason.

=[

Guest swempy_ren

I'm sorry is the one hour special mnet..same with F4 after story (part1-4)? or it will be different?

sorry if this had been asked before..

Guest chinita

TNS Media Research National TV Ratings

TOP 5 SHOWS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Wednesday, (May 20, 2009)

1 ABS-CBN,Only You (37.1%)

2 ABS-CBN, May Bukas Pa (36.4%)

3 ABS-CBN, Tayong Dalawa (35.4%)

4 ABS-CBN, TV Patrol World (32.5%)

5 ABS-CBN, Boys Over Flowers (27.6%)

Boys Over Flowers (27.6%) vs. Hole in the Wall (11.5%)

Tuesday, (May 19, 2009)

1. May Bukas Pa (ABS-CBN) 39.8%

2. Only You (ABS-CBN) 38.6%

3. Tayong Dalawa (ABS-CBN) 36.1%

4. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) 34.6%

5. Boys Over Flowers (GMA-7) 31.2%

Boys Over Flowers (31.2%) vs. Hole in the Wall (12.6%)

Monday (May 18, 2009)

1. May Bukas Pa (39%)

2. Only You (38.9%)

3. Tayong Dalawa (35.6%)

4. TV Patrol World (33.6%)

5. Boys Over Flowers (28%)

Boys Over Flowers (28%) vs. Hole in the Wall (13.8%)

I think it is in the time slot. 6PM is not a good time as many college students and professionals are still on their way home. 10PM is also quite late as many students would be asleep by then. 7:30-9PM would be the best time slot.

Perhaps ABS-CBN can offer a rerun at 10pm. Though I have watched BOF many times (from mysoju), I still try to watch the Tagalog version - and trying to catch the 6PM schedule really takes an effort <_<

Guest jennyalfeche

Thanks! Hehe. :lol:

It's been a long time since I saw a picture of them. And now they're very complete this time! It's like a reunion for the f4 since they're so busy with individual activities. And ow! They're like a boyband. Haha! :lol: Hmm..What would be the name of the band? Haha. :lol: JP's the leader, JH's the vocal, YJ's the ballad, and WB's the rapper..Haha!Great! :D They'll be very very very popular among the rest! Haha. :D Uwa! They made me miss them so much. Even though I'm trying to move on to another dramas I still can't forget BOF. I wanted to have season 2. I hope group8 will make it consider. Why do they need to signed contracts for not repeating it. They didn't know it was really a big hit all over the world.Anyway, When was this taken?

same here! been waiting for this since forever and finally!we have 'em! :lol:

this was on April 15, 2009, when they promoted the BOF drama in Japan. :D

boys over flowers mania in the philippines

hi! i can't find it anymore...what i have is the audio cut from the drama. this song only lasts less than 2mins since it's a cut from its drama...

hope you'll still enjoy this....

here's the link to download> http://www.4shared.com/file/107288418/aefc...Accoustic_.html

hello everyone!!

just like everyone here i miss BOF so much

i wish there was a season 2

or we could watch a better after story of the drama

i made a video to not make me miss BOF that much and here it is

even though its to see which f4 people like more

since alot of people say they like meteor garden

but to me i like BOF wayy more

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader. I'm still trying to catch up with everything that has been posted. I have currently reached page 552 of this thread, so I'm almost half way there. :P

I was just looking at some BOF MV when I came across this fanmade trailer for BOF. I was speechless by the end of it, since it SO well done. I wanted to share it with everyone else here:

Credit to maifantasy for making such an awesome trailer. :)

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader. I'm still trying to catch up with everything that has been posted. I have currently reached page 552 of this thread, so I'm almost half way there. :P

I was just looking at some BOF MV when I came across this fanmade trailer for BOF. I was speechless by the end of it, since it SO well done. I wanted to share it with everyone else here:

Credit to maifantasy for making such an awesome trailer. :)

Agree wholeheartedly mulan06! I have been a major fan of maifantasy's work for a while. Amazing stuff and I never get tired of watching over and over again especially all the ones dedicated to "BOF". Always stunned by the amazing editing. The fanmade trailer is so professional.

Two more of my favorites are:

> This is what got me hooked. I had this playing nonstop as I loved the F4 hunks.

Boys Before Flowers F4 MV(RememberTheName)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WxFE67v9Q

> This one brought back such great memories

Jandi/Joonpyo(RiverFlowsInYou)

Credit: maifantasy

Guest Geeann_12

Hi to all!

Can somebody please give me the links where I can watch Boys over flowers Behind the scene and NG with english sub (except from Youtube).. Thanks so much!

Guest mab2007

same here! been waiting for this since forever and finally!we have 'em! :lol:

this was on April 15, 2009, when they promoted the BOF drama in Japan. :D

yeah! No wonder they're the best. But what about JD? Doesn't she have exclusive photos by herself or w/ the f4?

Can you give some links to watch online for the BOF in Japan promotion? The sub one please. Hehe. :D

Saw this news at a Singapore entertainment website.

Viewers protest that "Boys Over Flowers" time isn't right.

Why is <Boys Over Flowers> being broadcast on a Saturday night?"

Korea KBS TV Drama <Boys Over Flowers> is now broadcast in Singapore, showing every Saturday night, 930pm on Channel U.

This has led some Korean drama fans to protest over the Internet.

Fan "Koreacraze" cannot understand the weekend timing of the show.

He asked, "Isn't the weekend to be a family day and thus not be able to watch the television?"

He thinks that <Boys Over Flowers> will be more popular than <Goong> and it would be more appropriate for the show to be broadcast during weeknights.

Other fans "Sgboy" and "tobby67" commented and thinks that the tv station should change the timing of the show.

SGD$760 000 (6.5 KRW) was being invested in this show and when <Boys Over Flowers> was being broadcast in Korea, the ratings were increasing rapidly.

Starting from the 10th episode, the average ratings for the show were at 30% and the show became one of the top two Korean Dramas in 2009.

The casts of the drama, F4 and the main actress's popularity rised overnight.

This shows that although it is a old show but filmed again, <Boys Over Flowers> charm is still very much focused.

<Boys Over Flowers> is rising fame in Singapore. Although Channel U only broadcasts the show on Saturday night, the only DVD shop that sells <Boys Over Flowers> says that <Boys Over Flowers> is this year's must-watch drama.

The drama is selling like hot cakes now.

Regardless if there's English subs of the DVD or the current Chinese subs of 6 episodes, if it's on the shelves, fans will buy immediately.

A lot of fans has also been asking when will the 2nd part of the DVD be released.

... and apologies for the bad translation :/

Credits;

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story...1705-63280.html

Agree wholeheartedly mulan06! I have been a major fan of maifantasy's work for a while. Amazing stuff and I never get tired of watching over and over again especially all the ones dedicated to "BOF". Always stunned by the amazing editing. The fanmade trailer is so professional.

> This is what got me hooked. I had this playing nonstop as I loved the F4 hunks.

Yea, I was watched the Boys Before Flowers F4 MV(RememberTheName) video too. It was SO good how she portrayed the F4. :P

Maifantasy is really talented at producing those videos.

Thanks for sharing these 2 fanmade video. The second one was quite touching with the background music and choice of scenes. It did bring a bit of tears to my eyes (T_T)...

It truly portrayed the touching and beautiful love story between JP and JD.

d9e8dc3c80a761cc3d6d9703.jpg

Credit: Baidu BOF tieba + as labelled