[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

here is the news in Mino's thread :D

News on Minho today.

I'm posting on behalf of mirca, as she has problem logging in soompi.

LMH's Asian Tour news article

LMH of "BOF" will go on Asian promotion.

LMH will visit major Asian countries from June till September and meet fans face to face.

From the Taiwan promo in early June, China in July, Philippine in August and Japan in September

Japan promo will be final.

Considering the visit to Thailand and Japan in April he will visit major Asian countries actually.

His action is active to mark the dots to "Gu Jun Pyo" fever starting from the airing of 'BOF' in Asian

countries since April in Japan and Taiwan.

Mr. Han Su Han, the manager of Starhaus entertainment of LMH's management company

told "There were many visit inquiries from Asian countries. So we adjusted his schedule in order

to meet as many countries and fans as possible." "For the time being he will focus on working

for hallyu promotion. And will not make haste in his next project."

LMH's promotion schedule is very odd because it is started after the finishing point of

'BOF' local airing. It is general for drama promotion to start before it's airing. The peak foreign

airing schedule is on Japanese TV TBS in July summer vacation season.

LMH will visit Japan in September after the airing of 'BOF'. And for this Mr. Han Su Han says

"it's a strategy to meet fans after raising of his recognition through drama. In order to

dramatize the effect we decide another way than previous promotion. and we think it's more

effective to raise additional profit as re-run and dvd sales."

While LMH will go through operation of removal of iron core on his knee after Taiwan

visit in early June.

reporter Lee Dong Hyun

JES

Guest leeminho.mine

no, only Minsun visit Taiwan. they'd stay there from1-3 June :D

congrat Phil fans. they'd come there in August :D

yes.. they're coming to the Philippines.. super excited..

Guest mab2007

How many version was the Haptic Mission?And What version did LeeMinHo has taken place?

ow. Someone had posted the Haptic Pictures of them. I think it's a poster. Just find it somewhere in MH thread. :)

Guest Zombie

Wow these fabulous lovable F4 boys are really busy. :lol:

Just a comment, among the 3 version of F4, I find LMH suit the role of Tsukasa best as compared to the japanese & taiwanese counterpart, while actor Oguri Shun as Rui fit better the image than KHJ, and so is the cuter actress Inoue Mao as Makino than GHS. :ph34r:

To all BOF fans, there is a poll for KIM HYUN JOONG , who is the best actor in all versions of F4 and KHJ's is second,it's a poll for the whole asia, the chinese newspaper made this poll, can we all unite and vote for KHJ Please we neeD all the support.I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE FANS OF LMH,KB and KJ, So le us help one another.

HERE IS THE LINK -

http://mag.udn.com/mag/stars/udnvote_resul...?f_VOTE_ID=1729 (CORRECT ONE)

Our KHJ is in second place, Jerry yan of taiwanese "meteor Garden" is in 1st place, let's try to win for KHJ, he's the six line, the green status graph,every 5 minutes we can vote. Jerry Yan is leading of more than 40,000 votes.thanks!the others are way way behind.Lets us unite and make KHJ win. thanks again.

Whoa, that's a big gap! Anyways, I did vote for KHJ just to shrink the gap a bit.

Also, a new fanmade BOF MV is up on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIINLC1y0tI...feature=channel

It's pretty good, and I wanted to share it. Credit to movecana.

Guest seastar0815

Hi, does anyone know if the cast of BOF

is coming to Singapore on the 1st of june? (:

MH and HS is going to Taiwan on 1-3 June 2009

Guest mab2007

Guys, I'm looking for streaming link of Haptic Mission CF Ep 3-5. Where can i watch it with sub? I'm eager to continue since I've finished Ep 1 & 2. Please share it to us especially me. Post it please. :)

Guys, I'm looking for streaming link of Haptic Mission CF Ep 3-5. Where can i watch it with sub? I'm eager to continue since I've finished Ep 1 & 2. Please share it to us especially me. Post it please. :)

maybe you can go to minho first page.maymay already update first page of minho.you can see about haptic mission video in there.good luck ^^

Guest angelzstar

I just finished watching and it was really good =D Lee MinHo is a really great actor..haha..There were times where I had to forward a bit in order to get to LMH and GHS's moments.. I hope they make a movie also..

Yeah.. me too.. a little bit confuse and I'm trying to figure out what SOFF stands for.

I googled SOFF => Scapula Osteocutaneous Free Flap (surgical tool)... hahahahahahaaa...

-EDIT- Come to think of it, I think "Story Of Flower Four" .. well.. at least better than surgical tool.. :lol:

Guest Arongee

Hi all, duno whether this is posted anot

F4 Photo Book SOFF :

kenterky3.jpg

credit:ss601

i guess another product of BOF, its coming out soon~

anticipating ^^

stay tuned !

Yeah.. me too.. a little bit confuse and I'm trying to figure out what SOFF stands for.

I googled SOFF => Scapula Osteocutaneous Free Flap (surgical tool)... hahahahahahaaa...

-EDIT- Come to think of it, I think "Story Of Flower Four" .. well.. at least better than surgical tool.. :lol:

shudders....yup, i go with 'Story of Flower Four!' :lol:

Guest mab2007

maybe you can go to minho first page.maymay already update first page of minho.you can see about haptic mission video in there.good luck ^^

I've seen it and only the photos were posted there. There were no videos being put in the 1st page..