[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tn.serendipity

Kim Bum's voice is very good, I'm impressed. I dont get the part why he is kinda doesnt want to go inside (he looks lil sad outside the door) and then his ex-gf's voice but calls him Sunbae?

Anyway, to sum up, why dont they just make BBF part 2 or YJ and GE's story as another drama hahahah. I love YJ & GE :D

Guest boraah

These specials are only to promote F4. this is simular to the f4 specials they had in Japan after HYD ended. They are just glorifying F4. Makino Tsukashi and her family would eventually have a reality show but that was to promote their theaterical film being released.

Guest shiro_reina

can someone pls upload the NG of this drama pls? hehehe... i bet it was really funny... or show me which page it is?

well...the special was okay i guess! but im looking forward 2 next week episode...its meant 2 be joonpyo n jihoo's story...meaning dat dey HAVE 2 HAVE Jandi in it rite?! well at least as a flashback! i realize how nto BOF it is without the females! :) lol

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Oh well, looks like the producers got the best of our fangirlness. But I'm not saying pathetic..yet. I'll have my words out after I see next week's episode. YiJung's story made me smile, aigoo - If only there was more instead of flashbacks. Same with Woobin's part. I believe he could've much roles in the drama, but it turns out that he was the narrator of the group. More like the leader that sticks F4 all through out the friendship.

I agree with the promotion thing though. Sigh.

Guest bitter SOOweet

hm, kind of a creative/odd way to make a special or whatever

ierno, i'm not gonna lie but this doesn't satisfy my need for more BOF =[

pooopie

i swear, nothing will ever meet my expectations ever again haha.

well none the less, i can't help but appreciate it :D

Guest green.teax

Anyone has a download link to Kim Bum's song? He sounds proo~ <3

Maybe I'm just biased...but I love Kim Joon's song too, really catchy.

I am pretty disappointed too, there where way too many flashbacks, and its just like a recap like some said. And they didn't even use So Eun's voice at the end, which was just like WTH? o-o

I still love this though~

Guest rozette30

can i get an hq pic of yi jung holding the flowers & smiling at the end of his storyy?

im using it as my wallieee.. (:

thanks in adv. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~

the mv was cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. <3.

it seems junpyo has gotten rid of his moodswings LOOL (: & transferred to woo bin LMFAO (:

but yi jung's story is BLEH. is that GE's VOICE????! like srsly. i dont get it xD

woobin's is kinda sadd T___T after 5 years....he's still single. + WTF.

ending a relationship because of him being TOO nice...

wooow...xD

anyways. DONE MY RANTING!

Guest victoria1

Got the video of F4 5 years Later - Music Drama - Boys Over Flowers - Mnet from ss601. I converted to mp4.

MU - 27mb - 13min

thanks for the converting. Just wondering if part 2 will be posted as well.

thank you for the effort.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

Aigoo. First off i got to say that it really didnt satisfy my need, but

its okay! i lived :)

Prince Song, aigoo, she wasnt even that pretty :P

You still have F4 & me XD

I hope you do find a chicka though.

YiJung. WOAH. Did you notice that that wasnt GaEul's voice...?

or did she suddenly go through puberty?

So next week, i think that we are all expecting to see Gaeul, right?

Juny: what happened to your trademark curls? i'll let you off because your

really too handsome :P

My Sexy-Naughty-Baddbutt Doctor Jihoo: well, i want to you see you. badly.

you got a girl yet? I'm volunteering right now. :)

Overall, i thought that it was okay, & Bummies voice is so manly *pops eyes to the heavens*

so cute! But i seriously thought that even after the much ranting after the last episode, the PD's

should've have known atleast to satisy us, the fans, a bit more.gimme more!

I can't wait to see next week though, I see Junpyo in a suit!<3

Guest Banana Peel

*sigh*

Everything's just weird.

But I have to admit, the MV was nicely filmed.

I loved the editings, and the nice graphics and everything!

BUT I'm mostly mad about how Woobin STILL doesn't get a happy ending.

Come on! We can't wait forever! I would be at least a bit more happy if he had a nice closure to his story. But noo ~

This better mean that Ji Hoo found a girl..or else >>;

As for Yi Jung's part, couldn't they at least get So Eun to say her part?

Or someone more similar to her voice? That just sounded like a voice pasted onto the video. -_-;

Sorry, I don't mean to go on and on about things, but the simplest things that could've made the viewers happy just didn't happen. :( Oh well - *gets over it*

I hope JP's & JH's stories are a bit better~

<3

Guest Aoi_Sayuri

Oh, well, after seeing the subbed versions, I must say that Woo Bin story remind me the one shot manga chapter dedicated to him. What does his kindness have to be wrong? What's wrong with that woman? Something similar happened in that oneshot. And his thoughts about he and F4 have a similar feeling to the manga, just without the negative part. After all, his precious friends are for him now and forever. The truth is that, in contrast to Yi Jung story, Woobin's one is much based on the manga.

Yi Jung's story in the drama was pretty similar to the manga too, but it all changed in the final when he finally was with Ga Eul, thing that left me a very good impression for the korean version. Yi Jung episode for this special was good too, though it has nothing to do with manga story :)

It seems that there won't be "Ji Hoo" episode? I mean, because he didn't appear with the F3 and because there was no preview with him for the next story...? However, if it is going to happen, I hope that it not follow what happens in the last oneshot of the manga... I hope there is something interesting and good for JiHoo!

Anyways, I will wait to see Jun Pyo, as someone said, just seeing him it will make my day! xDD But I really hope it have something good too ;)

Guest charmaine412

English subbed of the special, credits to iMasochistic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIUKlnMu2zc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jguc4skWma0

Enjoy :D Can't wait for next week!

Thanks for sharing. :) I'm not yet done watching the whole series but I can say that these vids are great. I'm not expecting too much that's why I'm satisfied. :wub:

It is so hard for me to reject men like them, how can the girl made it?! :lol:

Can't wait for Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo episode :wub:

the music drama is a little disappointing..

created more loose ends.

I think that was suppose to be Ga Eul cos "she" called him "sun bae". Even though it sounded nothing like her.

Why cant they include the girls tooo?

What's Goo Joon Pyo without Jandi? =]

But i am not totally complaining because i am just happy to be seeing them again. I miss them alot..and the whole BOF cast and the drama...=/

In the MV, it seems like the preview imply as if JH was saying goodbye to JD....and by looking at JP happy smile probably he's on the way to see JD....too bad I'm still rooting for JH-JD even tho I already know the story...

**edit**I just didn't quite get the time frame...It says 5 years after, so I assume it wud be 5 years after we last see them..which means we last saw them by the seaside when JP proposed to JD...therefore I assumed it wud be 5 years from then on...but when it show 5 years before, it was the time when JD first saw them that means plus minus the Macau duration it was abt a year after the proposal took place wasn't it...4 years when JP went overseas to study + another year.....

YoYo...I got the same action as you!!!! *scratches head"!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

What is all these MV for???? :huh: I mean I dun mind seeing the F4 but I dun understand what is the purpose behind it... :unsure:

If it's based on 5 years later, than aren't they supposed to be busy with their life as a heir of a reputable company? :blink:

I dun see any link from the MV to the 5 yrs later part cos there are too many flashbacks...and there is no JD, no GE...confused... :crazy:

I just dun understand.... :wacko:

we shared the same frequency......(knock head).... :phew:

l was hoping...

for a family scene.....

perhaps with JD and JP running after their kids....

hoping for a wedding scene next week eh!

guess......

what will happen with JH......

perhaps he becomes a 'brilliant Doctor'..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: