[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest `lilac;dreams

gaeul makes absolutely no appearance they don't even use her voice -.-;;;

i thought i was going to translate this but it's not even worth it.

What!? What's YiJeong's story without GaEul.

Lol, suddenly I'm not sure if I still want to watch this. I've been searching desperately all over Youtube for the past hour, but I think...ah, I'll just wait and see.

Guest mab2007

guys ! jus copy and paste this link will do =)

http://player.mnet.com/VODPlayer/VODPlayer...mp;MediaType=MV

sorry to cut your post.just to emphasize only. :)

errr!i can't watch it. any links besides the one you've posted..many are looking forward to this..

please. :D

thanks.but i need the download link of the songs.. ^_^

What happened???? :o I didn't dare to buy from Poh Kim cos it came out too soon, just not too long after BOF ended in Korea. I am still waiting for other version to be out. Base on what I know Bluemax hv BOF DVD too. Anyway Poh Kim BOF wasn't really a limited edition cos it doesn't come with the making of BOF and the NGs Clip. Yesasia is actually selling the limited edition which hv both the making and NGs Clip. If your's is really bad go and exchange with them, else it will be a waste.

hellos. ^^

ii was really tempted to buy poh kim's version,

but ii thought it was better to wait for others..

hopefully there will be NG scenes in the DVDs~

Guest cha10

haven't seen it yet but based from your reactions,,, awww... i bet i will also be saaaad. :(

hope the second part will be a looooooot better. :)

thanks.but i need the download link of the songs.. ^_^

The download links are stated clearly at the Youtube descriptions.

As for those wondering about Poh Kim's BOF DVD sets, they are not the same as the YesAsia Limited Edition. Poh Kim's version is only the BOF 25 episodes, without additional goodies : BTS/interviews/NGs etc.

Hope this clarifies anyone's doubts before purchasing from Poh Kim. Don't know about BlueMax's one though (if there is one), since MyKozine has only been 'advertising' Poh Kim's.

Guest shamien7

Just old footage? And theres another one next week?! Theyre obviously making us crazy again when i'm just trying to recover from my BOFholic...

*Shouting*

Miss ScriptWriter-sshi a.k.a uri nemesis!!! Are you behind this too???? Are you gonna replace GE and JD place???

Geez...what is their problem?? What is that?? If they really wanna do a closure why can't they do it right?? *sigh*

This is like the old times...when mr.pd and miss sw kept throwing us random irrelevant scenes thinking theyre doing us favors...

But then again...its our F4...so i'll play along...i'll be their dog if they want me too <_<

Guest lilies02

Ugh Poh Kim's version is sooooooo bad. The last episode is grainy - I've seen better on Youtube! Also the subbing is TERRIBLE in the last episode, their names are not even correct not to mention some scenes are cut incorrectly (perhaps when the company spliced together what they found on the internet?!). Terrible. My version is going back tmrw. I'm so mad!

Guest F4fan

We don't even know if this is the same PD or even SW. Its a new production company who could have paid KBS and Group 8 to use old footage.

It seems they are playing to our lowest common denominator: fangirl-dom. Who cares about the storyline when you have 4 hot guys on the screen? Who cares about JD and GE when you have LMH, KHJ, KB, and KJ?

I get the sense that's where they are going with this MV Special all along.

Guest lantawmako

Just old footage? And theres another one next week?! Theyre obviously making us crazy again when i'm just trying to recover from my BOFholic...

*Shouting*

Miss ScriptWriter-sshi a.k.a uri nemesis!!! Are you behind this too???? Are you gonna replace GE and JD place???

Geez...what is their problem?? What is that?? If they really wanna do a closure why can't they do it right?? *sigh*

This is like the old times...when mr.pd and miss sw kept throwing us random irrelevant scenes thinking theyre doing us favors...

But then again...its our F4...so i'll play along...i'll be their dog if they want me too <_<

this is just a money making scheme...taking advantage of the F4's popularity

yeas, the singer's voice in BOF teaser is much better, is there any chance for them to release it? :lol:

I agree with you. Me too like the Biweonaegi version in the teaser video.

Hope they'll release this one as well...

I remember reading somewhere the production company producing the special/music drama is Kim Joon's company- not Group 8.

I'm a tad confused....it's going to be 4 episodes?

Regardless, I'm still content with this special...even without So Eun and Hye Sun, we still get to see how life's turned out for F4. Afterall, one of the big themes of HYD was the story of how these rich and spoiled boys grew up into fine men. As long as it's implied JP-JD and YJ-GE are still happily in love and together, I'm totally good :)

-Shirley

Guest eternitygoddess

*scratches head*

What's the meaning of the music video?

It's 99% old flashbacks!

I only see the F4 playing around. There's no info as to what they're up to (besides that WB has girl problems).

Guest juneforest2000

Ugh Poh Kim's version is sooooooo bad. The last episode is grainy - I've seen better on Youtube! Also the subbing is TERRIBLE in the last episode, their names are not even correct not to mention some scenes are cut incorrectly (perhaps when the company spliced together what they found on the internet?!). Terrible. My version is going back tmrw. I'm so mad!

Hmm...seems like you are not the only one with this problem. In that case I doubt it will make any different whether you change it or not. Since all hv problem with the ending part I guess Poh Kim will most probably release another version. Maybe you can ask them to change to that ver when it's out. Anyway,I think Channel U is going to air BOF mid of next month, you can catch BOF there too.

*scratches head*

What's the meaning of the music video?

It's 99% old flashbacks!

I only see the F4 playing around. There's no info as to what they're up to (besides that WB has girl problems).

YoYo...I got the same action as you!!!! *scratches head"!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

What is all these MV for???? :huh: I mean I dun mind seeing the F4 but I dun understand what is the purpose behind it... :unsure:

If it's based on 5 years later, than aren't they supposed to be busy with their life as a heir of a reputable company? :blink:

I dun see any link from the MV to the 5 yrs later part cos there are too many flashbacks...and there is no JD, no GE...confused... :crazy:

I just dun understand.... :wacko:

Guest mab2007

MV Mnet / F4 After Story / The background music 비워내기 (Feat 김조한) - 김준 (Feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Jun) .

F4 5 years Later - Music Drama - Boys Over Flowers - Mnet . This video is Kim Joon Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRIXA5YTg0c

credit: YT

but..where's the 1st episode of this??...it's the story of Yi Jeong,right?

pls.post the link. :)

Guest jennyalfeche

OMG~~~

What happen? i can't watching it so i don't know about it,,,

ohhh,,,i want to see it,,i can't waiting

Hi! all you have to do is open it on IE or Mozilla, and you have to install the active X...it's a must to play the video,really. that's all you need to play it, installing the activeX. when you open the link on IE, there's a yellow bar that prompts on top of the page or below the address bar. Click it (right clik will do), then click 'install activeX' , there's a message box that'll appear, click run, (if it's in korean, click the left option box as the activeX installation prompts.)...after a couple of seconds as the active X is installing, it's running! so was I when I was watching.

this is my very first post, I've been following this thread and really admire the people who are really into them, the F4 and Jandi. Hope this'll help. .....FIGHTING! ^^