[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

i watched Mnet last night.. and then.. OMG..BOF Special's teaser was running.. !! w00t:

so excited coz the day is coming !! yeeppeeee!~~~ ^^

and yesss... .finally the day has come.. [today apr 28 08am @ my time zone]. i miss JoonPyo!!~~

i checked on BOF KBS official website, but no clue for the timing schedule >,<

hopefully soon ..........

so i'm goin to stay tune on my TVAnt tonight :D

Guest discofuse

Will there be a live streaming of MnEt??? Can someone tell me when will it be aired? and how can I watch it live???

thanks.

Guest lidge_fan

feels a bit sad and nostalgic that this will be my last time stalking and refreshing :lol:

hoping for a Jundi wedding and a glimpse of little Jundi :lol:

Guest ml_87

BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special BOF special !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait! :D

this makes me miss mon/tues

poopie

ha ha :D

For all the fans who are waiting for the F4 speical edition, according to the Mnet scd. the special is supposed to air at 22:00 a.k.a. 10:00 P.M. Also the f4 speical edition album is out on Mnet.

it would be aired online at Mnet.com, right? 10pm! the same as BOF airing time :D

Guest jcchen76

So excited for the Boys Over Flowers Special to come out! I'll be impulsively refreshing websites every 20 minutes like a crazed person for the uploads tomorrow during school. Hope I don't get banned.... >.>

Guest Aicila

ahlala :) first time poster in this thread! im so excited for the bbf special to come out!! too bad its coming out

at around 6 in the morning tomorrow >< :( i cant wait to hear the new ost too!!! ^___^_^ i hope the song

they used for the teaser is in there :) that way i dont have to keep replaying the teaser anymoreee.

hehehhe i hope theres a jundi wedding!!!! <33 gosh i wish they would just make a 3 hour movie or something to

sum up what happened to everybody!

wait, im confused. is the album out on mnet? i checked it and i see it on mnet .. but i dont think i can listen to it O__O

Guest ml_87

u guys can use tvants to watch BOF special. it has Mnet :)

i look forward to Mino's singing, yoyo's storyline and a wedding of Joondi:D

chocolateanh: yes, 10pm Korean time. as i said, u can use tvants to watch (choose Mnet on its list)

Guest chocolateanh

ha ha :D

it would be aired online at Mnet.com, right? 10pm! the same as BOF airing time :D

10pm korean time right? could I download it? or only can see it online?

ok..I'm looking at the track list on mnet..

I swear the news articles said that every F4 member would be singing a song..so why isn't Min Ho's name on the list?

yes...where is Min Ho's song?

i was set on buying it if they released an F4 album...now i'm seriously thinking twice about buying....though i like Kim Joon too... :P

they should not call it F4, should be called F3....... <_<

Guest aybeedee

omg i so excited for the mv to come out!!

i thought i would come out by now but i was wrong

ahahaha

i guess ill watch it first thing tomorrow when i wake up

List Songs F4 Special .

credit: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&am...0513&page=2

비워내기/김준 ( Kim joon)

지금 만나러 갑니다/김범 ( kim bum)

숨겨봐도 안되는 마음/이지혜 ( Lee ji hye)

널 사랑해/티맥스 ( T-max)

나쁜마음을 먹게해/티맥스(3가지 버전) ( Tmax )

행복이란/김현중 ( Kim Hyun Joong )

가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐/A&T ( A& T)

나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Ballad ver.) ( T-Max)

나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Dance ver.)( T-Max )

널 사랑해 (Bang Bang Boom)( T-Max)

f0029225_49f67d03dfd35.jpg

Guest ml_87

OMG, ths ss Linh and heygingersnap so so much :D

but where's Mino?

EDIT

he doesnt sing. so it should be called F3 special edition :phew:

WOW

20090428eventpagef401.jpg

minop.jpg

EDIT2

the song in the teaser is: Biweonaegi (Feat. Kim Jo Han)-Kim Joon.

but it's not the same singer, i think. honestly, his voice is not as good as the one's in the teaser :sweatingbullets:

Bummie's song is the same as the one he sang in Japan fanmeeting. i love it! :wub:

Guest xxxxxxx

thanks for sharing :)

yay for kim bum's song! listening to his performance with the screaming in the background ruins it for me! I wish hye Sun sang in this too and Minho! If they're going to release another one... I'm Gonna .. ughh.

I can't wait until the special mv.

Yay, the song by Lee ji hye is out! (: I've been waiting forever for it!

OOoh, ok~ i didn't know Kim Jun was a part of "비워내기" (Feat. Kim Jo Han), the special edition teaser song.xD Sounds really awesome! I want to thank heygingersnap for your kindness in uploading those tracks for us. :)

Even if the special 25min music drama doesn't have the girls (assuming), i'm still as happy as ever just like waiting for all the other 25 episodes. :P

It's just really sad that this will probably be the last time waiting for something related to the BOF storyline to air.. :tears:

The cast and crew worked their butts off for it within each of their busy schedule, so i hope each and every one of their fans will appreciate this special!* ^_^ * cheers* xD

Guest Aicila

thanks heygingersnap! :) & thanks ml 87 for the new pictures! ghaha something

for me too google over before the special comes out! omgg the ost sounds nicee :))) i wouldve like

it if they used the same singer for the biweonaegi song ^__^'' but oh well. to me, it sounds like

t-max was the ones who sang the song on the bbf special teaser!

Guest phanlinh_111

OMG, ths ss Linh and heygingersnap so so much :D

EDIT2

the song in the teaser is: Biweonaegi (Feat. Kim Jo Han)-Kim Joon.

but it's not the same singer, i think. honestly, his voice is not as good as the one's in the teaser :sweatingbullets:

Totally agree with u. ss ml! In this song, i think Kim jo Han is a main singer, KJ is just a rapper!

With a song of LJH, i guess this edition is almost for commercials for T-Max and their company! <_<