[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

oh, i think we expected too much (again). this is just a MV and of course, it focuses on the music. it's not a special episode, gals. furthermore, F4 are too busy to film. so after watching, i guess i'm satisfied with this MV.

i hope next week episode would be better. there would be JP's storyline ( hope JD's there, too)

ths ss Linh for the YT link :D

piz from Lunar sea :w00t: :w00t:

9cea2a1f02f0953c413417c.jpg

MV Mnet / F4 After Story / The background music 비워내기 (Feat 김조한) - 김준 (Feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Jun) .

F4 5 years Later - Music Drama - Boys Over Flowers - Mnet . This video is Kim Joon Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRIXA5YTg0c

credit: YT

aw. even though short, it's good enough.

hmm yeah. think i expected so much.

but i seriously love the song, so i don't really mind about the video. LOL~

Got the video of F4 5 years Later - Music Drama - Boys Over Flowers - Mnet from ss601. I converted to mp4.

MU - 27mb - 13min

THANK YOU! :D

now i can go to sleep without worrying what i'd miss. hahaha!

OK, at first I was disappointed and I was like :mellow: then :huh: then :o ! But then I got it, (or maybe I'm just crazy). In any event, my guess is that the WB storyline is once again playing on what the producers feel we should assume happens sort of like JP's proposal. WB, is a romantic at heart the MV shows that there was an unseen love in his life, hence the pushing of JP and JD together. His love has during the past 5 years been rejected. He's feeling depressed (thinks of bridge scene). As a result, he returns to his old F4 classroom (a simplier and happy time) where he begins to remember all the good times he had with the other F3. ZThis only causes him to become more depressed. Along comes F2 with a birthday cake to remind him that no matter what they are always with him. They cheer him up and the story ends. Unfortunately, because they showed so little of WB in the real drama, they had so little flashback of him and had to include the F4.

Yes, I figured it out from typing this I'm definitely crazy! I'm guessing that in the JP storyline we'll get to see why JP was wearing the suit and puttting on the flower.

Guest Daiquiri

^^ Is that all it is...oh then I look forward toward nothing. They should have left it alone I thought we have something special like the Japanese movie but guess not. Oh well can't wait for my copy of the drama to arrive :D

Well there is a big difference between a special and a movie. The Japanese HYD also had a special, not to confuse that with the movie they made following up season 2.

I wasn't expecting much in the first place so I'm not that disappointed. I do wish there were more new scenes but maybe we'll get that with JP and JH's story? If not, whatever. I'm guessing they only filmed what they could (given the short time span) and salvaged old scenes that were cut from the actual episodes. They also emphasized that is was a music video/drama, so that was a dead giveaway that it was not going to be an actual episode. Though I wonder how hard would have been to ask Kim So Eun to do the small voice over for Yi-jung's story, why pick some stranger? Lame. Oh and as usual Woo-bin go the shot end of the stick, his story was only 4 minutes. Poor guy, he just can't catch a break.

On the other hand, it's cute, fluff to the max, and completely pointless. Oh well, it's still nice to see our F4 camaraderie once last time. Basically to sum up this MV in it's entirety, EYE CANDY.

Guest zoey303

For those who want to watch Mnet F4 after story part1 (HQ file) i have upload this into MF enjoy!

thanks for the link.

from what i can tell it's not 5 years after jd-jp proposal. it's more like 5 years from the time jd met f4 since in the first flashback of f4 walking into the school the caption said 5 years before. i think this takes place not long after jp-jd-f4 reunion on the beach.

thanks for the links guys :)

as for Yi Jung' part, he seems preparing a bucket of flower for Ga Eul coz the flashback of their sweet memories were scenes.

but while he is waiting for someone - must be Ga Eul - at wood bench, thought i overhear his ex-gf voice?? @__@

i was really happy for WooBin after watching the teaser after story, he looked happy.

but the fact a girl has dumped him?? @_@

did KimBum sing the song on his part? and then KJ sing the song on his part no?

i'll admit that i was... definitely hoping for more >_<

i mean i dunno. :I

when i saw the teasers, i was like oh my gosh, there's more :DDDDD

but... >_< it's just a music video... ;(

it sadden me a bit, but i'm still glad that they put this together :]

i got to remember the various scenes i remember spazzing out over and ^^

gahhhh i miss F4 ;~;

Guest funkindagirl

A lot of people seem disappointed by the special. But I had low expectations anyway, knowing it wouldnt have JD & GE and there wouldn't be THAT much new material...so I didnt mind how it turned out. Although it felt incomplete with Jihoo missing.

It was great seeing Woobin getting moody and angsty and throwing down the flowers in frustration.

HAHA and I LOVED the part where JunPyo is nudging out a jenga block in concentration and then Woobin comes along and pushes it over. LOL :lol: the look on JP's face was so funny!

And the part where JP sneaks up behind WB with a cake and then he makes a little laugh which sounded SOOO cute, I played that part over and over! :D

I just ripped apart my boxset to check the subtitles out for you guys. They're surprisingly good, above average. The bummer part is that the specials/NGs/BTS are not subbed.

The making itself is slightly over an hour, as for the other specials - they've included the F4 special talkshow, they kinda did a compilation of all the crucial scenes (It says F4 romance on the right hand corner of the screen) the NGs (which we've seen, or mostly - at least, didn't have the time to look through all of them. It's approximately 8 minutes long). Will come back with a picture of the poster i snapped just a minute ago. Will edit this post.

Im happy that the talkshow was included, although I wish the extras were subbed =(

But Im still definitely getting this now, thanks for the info and the subbed screencaps, it looks very good ^_^

Guest Karinojjang~*

I know it's important to have the flashback to link the story, but maybe it's too much of the flashback and so less of the thing they called 5 years later!...

BTW, I'd love for translation of it! haha ...

wanna know what GaEul said to Yi Jeong! ;D

and wanna see Jihoooooooooooooooooo next week!xD

Guest F4fan

Why is it that they imply a continuation of GE and YJ but don't use a voice similar to GE to call out to him? Is he not making that bouquet of flowers for GE? What's the point of the sweet GE-YJ flashback moments, then? Don't shatter our fandom here!

EDIT: So GE and YJ don't get together?

I like that WB gets a girl but will they stay together?

EDIT: I guess WB is alone. Missed the flowers being thrown on the ground.