[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Rui-Rui

I rewatched the Special Ep 2 again with the Subs and the title really confused me. "Empty Bet." Did Woobin have a bet or was he the bet? Who would dare place a bet on F4? lol But ya, the story now leaves many unanswered questions.

Those special music dramas are too short, is that it? is that all it shows? where is jandi?

next week is JP and JH music drama...this week is WB and YJ music drama part..it will be 4 esp..2 first esp is last tuesday..2 last esp is next week..

Guest singapore0950

Waving to all LOVERS of Boys before Flowers

OH NO OH NO:-p

Today Singapore, mypaper ads got NEWS about..........

here is the link and pic.....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/sin...0/Drugs_BOF.jpg

http://www.mypaper.com.sg/epaperloading/20090430_a.html

PLEASE HELP ME TO OPEN UP.......

I WANNA TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL.

~~~~~ Share with me......you comments~~~~~~

Please do help me to open pic...

THANKS!

Guest babiplucki

THANKS!

uh, i guess you are wanting a translation of what that newspaper clipping is saying?

It says that after the whole drug situation with the actor JJH (male lead in Goong) and two other celebs, that there are another two celebrities who were a part of the drug taking and one of them is a male BOF cast member (most likely not a major cast member).

The way that clipping is written is kinda if-y and seems like gossip news to get readers. I don't buy it...

Guest chinita

just wanted to point out something....

As I was watching the special with subs... when they showed 5 years ago... then came in f4's entrance to their school... made me think twice & do the math...

Episode 25 ended with a 4 year jump, but special shows a 5 year ago recap pertaining to when Jandi first met F4, so referring to episode 25, we can say that the special is about a year after JP came back from New York & proposed ti JD on the beach

Also its a year after YJ came back from Sweden & first visited GE so probably they are just developing into a more serious relationship... probably like an anniversary so tha's why YJ was carrying a bundle of flowers.... :rolleyes:

I also saw the music special - and they had to break it into two parts. I guess the producers are taking advantage of the popularity of BOF.

I agree with you - It is not 5 years after, but seems more of an expansion of the ending of ep25 when they all come together after the arrival of JP and YJ.

You know, for me, BOF is to dramas as Pride and Prejudice is to books. One would wants to know more, that the story would go on and on. And I guess this is the reason for the many remakes of the story. Just like that of Cinderella B)

THANKS!

uh, i guess you are wanting a translation of what that newspaper clipping is saying?

It says that after the whole drug situation with the actor JJH (male lead in Goong) and two other celebs, that there are another two celebrities who were a part of the drug taking and one of them is a male BOF cast member (most likely not a major cast member).

The way that clipping is written is kinda if-y and seems like gossip news to get readers. I don't buy it...

The actor rumoured to be taking drugs/estascy was someone with initial 'I' and netizens speculated the person to be Im Juhwan, Yijung's brother. IJH and his agency has denied the accusations.

Everyone, pls stay on thread topic. This issue has nothing to do with the drama. If you like to follow this, please check the thread here.

Guest forumer147

The 5 years MV is really disappointing for the fact that it create a lot of loopholes.. I mean if its other girls Sunbae ended up to why they didnt show any girl just a voice then how come the voice is different from GA Eul and he is bit sad in the video. It creat confusions and it doesnt really give us facts on who ends who and it doesnt come up to my expectations... Is this video show us Soeulmates that after 4 years Sunbae return for Ga Eul come to waste a year after they didnt end up together>>????And the one Sunbae giving flowers to is someone else already? A new girl perhaps???Well it leaves us hanging really and it was so disappointing.....

Guest muii7

my BOF limited edition DVD arrived!!! :D its from kbs media and i totally reccomend it 2 every1! its really worth it! its so clear and sharp and awesome! :D

is it the one from yesasia? how is the english substitle? is it precise? i was thinking of getting one, too :D

The 5 years MV is really disappointing for the fact that it create a lot of loopholes.. I mean if its other girls Sunbae ended up to why they didnt show any girl just a voice then how come the voice is different from GA Eul and he is bit sad in the video. It creat confusions and it doesnt really give us facts on who ends who and it doesnt come up to my expectations... Is this video show us Soeulmates that after 4 years Sunbae return for Ga Eul come to waste a year after they didnt end up together>>????And the one Sunbae giving flowers to is someone else already? A new girl perhaps???Well it leaves us hanging really and it was so disappointing.....

whattt that voice wasnt ga eul's!!! what did she say i mean did he leave her no wayyyyyyyy ... someone tell me pls !!!

Although it isn't SoEun's (as GaEul) voice - which I don't know how the PDs could've overlooked this - but it is implied that the girl at the end is GaEul

It is Ga Eul :D With all the flashbacks, it is to show us that Ga Eul is the one occupying Yi Jung's mind. And even though the voice at the end threw us off, we know that Ga Eul is the only one for Yi Jung.

Next week is Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo! Let's see what their story brings out. I'm more curious to see Ji Hoo's story. I hope he has a girl. And I think we won't be getting to see anymore glimpse of YJ/GE or WB and his girl anymore huh? Well, I'll keep dreaming that we will :D

Gah, I seriously miss watching BOF.

I still feel happy watching the after story even though it's short. Well, it's better then nothing right? At least now it feels more complete. The only thing lacking is where's is my Jihoo, no sight of him at all awwww......

Guest ziemah

//edited

I found the Special edition ost!! heres the tracklist:

0904281.jpg

01. 비워내기 (feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Jun

02. 지금 만나러 갑니다 - Kim Bum

03. 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Club ver.) - T-Max

04. 숨겨봐도 안되는 마음 - Lee Ji Hye <~ I love her voice

09. 널 사랑해 (Bang Bang Boom) T-Max

credits:kimchistyle.net

http://www.mediafire.com/?t3w3umzgmmz

:D