[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I couldnt see if this has been posted recently or not, i backtracked but didnt find it.

Does anyone have the translation of the song used in the 5 years later music video/special, "Biweonaegi" (Feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Joon

I'm looking for a translation, anyone know?

Please let me know where to find it, or if possible could someone translate it if no one else has already?

Thank you. :)

Here's the translation for the song Biweonaegi (Emptying):

Jo Hwan:

Late night your call

I already know everything

Take all the memories of us I have

The typical love and the sweet lies

If I think about it now, it is just all scars

I ask you take all the evidence of you I have

Even take the hesitation I have of waiting you

The sayings like goodbye and good luck

Dont leave anything. Promise me

Kim Joon:

Im sorry im already crying

The promises I made to forget you is now nothing

Without hesitation leave

First, i keep thinking of you

We were crazily close, you and me

But what is the point of regretting now

Pushing you away, erasing you

You dont disappear

My heart is almost going to burst

I cant breathe

Take all the old memories

Dont leave a single thing

JoHwan:

Kim Joon:

Without a preview the love appears and disappears

Now I will organize your memories right now

Cleaning up the strands of your hair in my room

Deleting all your pictures of my website

Erase the folder I couldnt erase in the recycling bin on my computer

Call my friends and drink

Work and more work during the weekends

After now it starts to get a little better

But, in my dreams I still search for you

Its not easy, my heart towards you doesnt stop

Take all the memories

Already all of my heart die

JoHwan:

Kim joon:

I empty but you still fill up

I throw away but you reappear

I erase but you are redrawn

But in your memories I start to fade

Jo hwan:

(take all)

(take all)

(Promise me)

Im sorry I throw away and away

The leftover love (you are my girl)

In my heart, it is still only you

(still only you)

Even today, i don't do anything but wait for you.

Credit: iMasochistic @ Youtube

Guest vic8

can someone pls tell me where can i download the 2nd ost of BOF? thanks

wat my friend does is dat she types in d name of d title on2 google + download link...i hope it helps! i recommend just buying the ost's though, its alot easier and totally worth it...:)

Guest jennyalfeche

Had anyone shared these? Nobody seems to get enought of him!

f8fac117d036d72ac93d6dcc.jpg

1ddbd13313b06360ad4b5fa1.jpg

da49eddd9add3fcc77c63808.jpg

난 널 사 랑 해 사 랑 해 !

credit: baidu and lunar sea

Guest fuzibunni

I loveeed this drama. The plot just never gets old for me although it's redone over and over. xD

I gotta say that this was the best version of Boys Over Flowers that I've watched. =]

Guest misshakissh

The 5 years MV is really disappointing for the fact that it create a lot of loopholes.. I mean if its other girls Sunbae ended up to why they didnt show any girl just a voice then how come the voice is different from GA Eul and he is bit sad in the video. It creat confusions and it doesnt really give us facts on who ends who and it doesnt come up to my expectations... Is this video show us Soeulmates that after 4 years Sunbae return for Ga Eul come to waste a year after they didnt end up together>>????And the one Sunbae giving flowers to is someone else already? A new girl perhaps???Well it leaves us hanging really and it was so disappointing.....

obviously. what did u expect??? the same level that BOF had when it aired as a drama????? i think ur confusing urself... BOF 5 year after or what not isnt even part of BOF. nor KBS nor is it filmed by the BOF production team group 8. like think for a second.. WHY DIDNT jandi,, gaeul,, or hyunjoong take part in the special????? obviously cuz its a joke.n its by MNET.. a cable channel. as if they can make something good out of ANYTHING.. they are the most hated ent.company in korea. yes seriously because they do the stupidest things in the world only for cheap money.

Guest Arongee

When will F4 special mv of jihoon and gun pyo parts be out ??

Same as las wk ? on tues ?

Im alrdy awaiting~~ XD

Guest misshakissh

b9e8999481638e1ea80cb6495de4c26d1241416768_full.jpg

kamio yoko's new sketch of korean F4 and jandi

" alot of korean handsome actors comes out ( in the drama)! i dont think i have to explain but this is F4 and Tsukushi. Lee Minho's curly hair surprisingly fits well. its cool how everything looks good on him. Kim Hyun Joong, this person's eyes really is like Rui's. He has calm yet fierce eyes. Kim Joon takes the role of sexy player Mamasaki. Kim Bum plays the playboy Nishigado. very handsome. Goo Hye Sun took the role of a healthy and hard working tsuki very well. In Korea, the country i like, they made a very awesome drama. Anyways F4 and Tsukushi were all great. What a wonderful Manga it is. I really am thankful

- Kami Yoko.

(translation might sound awkward. i tried to translate as best as i can)

Guest juneforest2000

singaporean,

Boys Over Flower coming to Channel U .. haha

so lucky sia ... The time and date is May 16 2009, Saturdays at 9.30pm...

must watch and support them so that they can come singapore one day just like goong..

please support them .. haha

Hi,

I am from Singapore too. I am very happy that channel U is going to air BOF. I love this drama and the cast, not to mention LMH and GHS.I really hopr they can make a trip yo Singapore and maybe we can gather all supporters from Singapore in this forum to meet and support them!!! :w00t:

Although it's quite unlikely but I still HOPE... :)

Guest flower pot

To those interested...

Chapter 11 of IFFY ( a BOF Fanfiction) is now up...

FOLLOW THIS LINK

You may also check out the third Chapter of Star Crossed Lovers which had been updated this Saturday for your MinSun fix...

READ IT HERE

Enjoy!

Guest Shanyya

Hey guys. . .I have a question. Hope you can help me out. Sorry for being so troublesome. . .

In episode 23, the scene where Gaeul brought Yijung to the top of a building during sunrise and showed him the "I love you, Yijung" billboard, what's the title of the background song?

Hey guys. . .I have a question. Hope you can help me out. Sorry for being so troublesome. . .

In episode 23, the scene where Gaeul brought Yijung to the top of a building during sunrise and showed him the "I love you, Yijung" billboard, what's the title of the background song?

숨겨봐도 안되는 마음 A Heart Cannot Be Hidden by Lee Ji Hye which is in the F4 Special Edition OST.

Can't wait for Goo Jun Pyo's episode which will be screened later tonight. Hope it has what most of us wanted so badly - a JUNDI wedding! :D

Guest chae_shin

숨겨봐도 안되는 마음 A Heart Cannot Be Hidden by Lee Ji Hye which is in the F4 Special Edition OST.

Can't wait for Goo Jun Pyo's episode which will be screened later tonight. Hope it has what most of us wanted so badly - a JUNDI wedding! :D

is it tonight or tomorrow night? it's supposed to air on tuesday right? via mnet?

Guest ml_87

i wish nothing more! a wedding! it's tuesday's night gal :rolleyes: