[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Patootie

thank you jina_bing_bang !

She's quite pretty..

she shouldnt have left our poor woo bin !!

Guest ml_87

anybody know if BOF already airing in Japan & what's its feedback? heard it will also be shown in taiwan and philippines, coming this or next month.

i dun know. but based on the fanmeeting itself, there' re 7000 fans attended. and after that, a lots keep phoning, emailing.. demand for another fanmeeting in 2009, thus, the organizers had to agree. but i dun think that there'll be another one collected all F4 and HS. Japanese fans were the most luckiest ;)

it might be late... or may be someone already post this link..

this was during BOF BTS where's KHJ gave presents to F4 and all staffs...

i want to share with you guys..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=891JiDCYvvw

pinkypeachlady i like this BOF BTS..seems minho is waiting hyun joong give him too :D ..kimbun look very happy n surprise when he get the presents..seems anyone look happy get presents from him..thank pink for the link..

Guest `soliloquy

oh, was it really ga eul??? and one more thing what did it write on the photo?? i mean the one on the flower.. they showed it in the last minute but i dont know korean so...

This one?:

snapshot20090501180050.jpg

나의 영원한 꽃이 되어 주갰어?

same as the words on this one:

mnet11.png

"나의 영원한 꽃이 되어 주갰어?"

"Would you be my flower forever?"

Guest charmaine412

Good day everyone! Just want to ask where I can easily download BOF OST?! I searched on google but I can't find site that is useful. Thanks in advance :)

This one?:

나의 영원한 꽃이 되어 주갰어?

same as the words on this one:

"나의 영원한 꽃이 되어 주갰어?"

"Would you be my flower forever?"

oh thanks a lot =) i was trying to figure it out.. i reaaaaly wish it's ga eul !!!

Guest toomuchsmiling

Everyone seems to be getting the BOF DVD set even though the region code isn't for

american players. :( It makes me not want to wait!! but i have to, so my friends can see it too.

-_-

Btw, that pic is SO cute, they're all pointing to...Ji Hoo. lol. XDD

wonder what the question was that made them all point to him. :D

Everyone seems to be getting the BOF DVD set even though the region code isn't for

american players. :( It makes me not want to wait!! but i have to, so my friends can see it too.

-_-

u can try in http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/default.asp

hoping the link can help u :)

the dvd is also available on Gmarket, they have english pages now and you can check out by paypal besides foreign credit card.

the cheapest i found is under Libro, list price is KRW 89100 (USD 68+)

other sellers are selling it between KRW 90000 to max retail price is KRW 99000 (USD 75+).

http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge_eng/neo...scode=162136962

received my copy today :w00t:

asta tv may - ss501 cover

http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge_eng/neo...scode=163359386

asta tv may - LMH cover

http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge_eng/neo...scode=163359378

Guest webby

received my copy today :w00t:

am wondering for the BTS, does the DVD include clips that have not already been released before, i.e. those not previously shown in the X-files?

also since BOF has started airing in Japan, does anyone know whether they re-edited the scenes and re-did the music for the episodes as KBS initially promised? Thanks.

-_-

you can always use a region free dvd player. I have a region free dvd player so i can watch any dvds from any country. I just bought my copy so i can't wait for it!

Guest danick

Totally envious of you guys receiving your DVD Boxset!

I just want to ask if there is a way to watch the MNET music drama part 2 live streaming?

Anyway, I was so glad of this music drama because I get to see Woo Bin a little more aside of course from the other guys.

Just want to share this images I saw from a photoshopping site:

bbf61.jpg

bbf9a.jpg

bbf3.jpg

I can't wait to watch part 2 of the music drama.

Thanks for the pics and updates.

Guest blametheloserinme0

I couldnt see if this has been posted recently or not, i backtracked but didnt find it.

Does anyone have the translation of the song used in the 5 years later music video/special, "Biweonaegi" (Feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Joon

I'm looking for a translation, anyone know?

Please let me know where to find it, or if possible could someone translate it if no one else has already?

Thank you. :)

singaporean,

Boys Over Flower coming to Channel U .. haha

so lucky sia ... The time and date is May 16 2009, Saturdays at 9.30pm...

must watch and support them so that they can come singapore one day just like goong..

please support them .. haha

I think the host asked them to point to the person who has the least similarity from the character they played...and of cos everyone including himself pointed at KHJ.... :D:D

Is there any preview for next week BOF mv special...suppose to be abt GJP & YJH, rite?