[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

Guest Izam.

Guest Izam.

^Thanks Izam wow lot of drama ^^;; bunch of misunderstandings and such... but 2nd brother did change alot although he still seem to care for her which is nice ^-^ and the one he reeli like is her because the person he likes is the person dat wrote him letters =p

Exactly.

hey i zam...everthing is sorted out..i can read it now. :D thx neway

Great!

wow...thanks so much! that was fun! those two are confusing themselves.hahahha.but they are both cute!!!

I like both of them.

Wonderful work as always. Thank you for continuing this.

You are welcome.

th_Jiajiyuan2-40.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-41.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-42.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-43.jpg

Chapter 2.9: Jealousy rises

th_Jiajiyuan2-44.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-45.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-46.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-47.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-48.jpg

Chapter 2.10: Confusion of love

th_Jiajiyuan2-49.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-50.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-51.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest weirdo

wah!!! i like it so much! thanks so much izam!!! secrets were uncovered and this getting more interesting! are we getting near the end? cuz this is so exiting!!wah!! i hope its xiao qiao and chun ming!!! thanks again!!! *will patiently wait!!!*

Guest Izam.

wah!!! i like it so much! thanks so much izam!!! secrets were uncovered and this getting more interesting! are we getting near the end? cuz this is so exiting!!wah!! i hope its xiao qiao and chun ming!!! thanks again!!! *will patiently wait!!!*

I'm trying to finish this volume right now. Next volume will be the last. More surprises coming up.

th_Jiajiyuan2-63.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-64.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-65.jpg

Chapter 2.13: Love of this life

th_Jiajiyuan2-66.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-67.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-68.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-69.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-70.jpg

Chapter 2.14: Birthday present

th_Jiajiyuan2-71.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-72.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-73.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-74.jpg

Guest Eddokun

^Thanks Izam ^-^ that was end of the volume ^^;; but honestly... I think Xiao Qiao is sorta in the bad here she is sorta leading both of dam on well maybe thats just my opinion... I want her to end up with the second brother though ^^;; I dun like chung myung haha he tries too hard to act like he doesnt like her and stuff i dunno i guess i just like the second brother more hehe ^^;; thank you for such long update ^-^

Guest weirdo

if only i can kill chun ming right now...right now!!! poor naive xiao qiao, why does chun ming have to be manipulated by other people's words? can't he just follow and show his love for the girl he likes? well, i just hope they'd still end up together, but really, he was realy really really mean!!!

of course, thank you soooo much izam!

Guest Izam.

^Thanks Izam ^-^ that was end of the volume ^^;; but honestly... I think Xiao Qiao is sorta in the bad here she is sorta leading both of dam on well maybe thats just my opinion... I want her to end up with the second brother though ^^;; I dun like chung myung haha he tries too hard to act like he doesnt like her and stuff i dunno i guess i just like the second brother more hehe ^^;; thank you for such long update ^-^

I don't like Xiao Qiao at all. She's young and naive I guess. I'm not font of her character one bit and I don't think she can provide enough love and support for Chun Ming since he is a very troubled individual. My favorite character is Chun Ming.

if only i can kill chun ming right now...right now!!! poor naive xiao qiao, why does chun ming have to be manipulated by other people's words? can't he just follow and show his love for the girl he likes? well, i just hope they'd still end up together, but really, he was realy really really mean!!!

of course, thank you soooo much izam!

He's just really confused and there is a reason why he is like that (remember he kept seeing his mother's ghosts and hears voices in his head). You'll find out.

Volume 3 (final volume)

Jiajiyuan3-cover.jpg

Chapter 3.1: Some things are hard to say

th_Jiajiyuan3-1.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-2.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-3.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-4.jpg

Chapter 3.2: The scare

th_Jiajiyuan3-5.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-6.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-7.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-8.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-9.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-10.jpg

Guest Izam.

yay..vol 3..lol

have always wanted to know how it ends...

xie xie fen xiang...^^

謝謝分享? =)

Chapter 3.3: The mystery of true identity

th_Jiajiyuan3-11.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-12.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-13.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-14.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-15.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-16.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-17.jpg

Chapter 3.4: Letting your love go

th_Jiajiyuan3-18.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-19.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-20.jpg

Guest SSHunnie

omgggggggggg so many updates... thanx IZAM! awwwwww such a cliff jhanger...its ending soon.... i heard that there is a part two to Jia Zi Yuan?!?!

i wanna knowwwww who she ends up with :X

thanx again, Izam!

Guest weirdo

chun ming isn't a Ni? running away to amaerica wont solve anything. i wanna know why their mom died. its such a mystery....

thanks!

*how come you always update here but you don't update to juhie jurie? hehe

Guest Eddokun

Thanks Izam I completely understand I hate the girl she is leading both of the brothers on and that makes me so mad... what makes me very mad about certain mangas are characters like her a WEAK FEMALE LEAD I hate those characteres who always cry and can't do anything themselves... I don't know I still think she should stay with the second brother... and I am guessing Dong Er is not the real son hehehe guessing by his hair color and everything ^^;; THANKS FOR SUCH QUICK UPDATE I guess this manga will conclude soon

Guest Izam.

omgggggggggg so many updates... thanx IZAM! awwwwww such a cliff jhanger...its ending soon.... i heard that there is a part two to Jia Zi Yuan?!?!

i wanna knowwwww who she ends up with :X

thanx again, Izam!

Part II? There is? ?_?

lol..yeah..that's what i meant..can't use chinese characters on my com ^^

u're fast..lol..thanx once again ^^

You are welcome!

chun ming isn't a Ni? running away to amaerica wont solve anything. i wanna know why their mom died. its such a mystery....

thanks!

*how come you always update here but you don't update to juhie jurie? hehe

They'll explain that soon. I don't update JJ because I want to finish this first. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Izam I completely understand I hate the girl she is leading both of the brothers on and that makes me so mad... what makes me very mad about certain mangas are characters like her a WEAK FEMALE LEAD I hate those characteres who always cry and can't do anything themselves... I don't know I still think she should stay with the second brother... and I am guessing Dong Er is not the real son hehehe guessing by his hair color and everything ^^;; THANKS FOR SUCH QUICK UPDATE I guess this manga will conclude soon

Really? Hair-color? On the cover they all have diff hair color XD

It'll end pretty soon. 3rd volume has the most # of pages though.

Guest weirdo

my original reply was lost...aish...well...

this is getting depressing...at least he gained a new woman in his life, it was his mom huh? sometimes, chun ming is so dense. his mind is clouded with not-so-good-things. he might have known about xiao's innocence very well, can't he figure out that her love for him is untained with any other things too? he still hangs on the idea that the girls are going after him for money, how could a naive girl think of that? if its the second son and xiao, fine but im still hangin for chun and xiao.

yknow this is like one of those dramas in tv which has a lot of misunderstanding causing more coumplications and trouble. sometimes, we just wanna kill them for being so dense but its their drama, well, whatever. im not havin a point here.

thanks izam! dat you in ur avie n sig? cool!

Guest Izam.

my original reply was lost...aish...well...

this is getting depressing...at least he gained a new woman in his life, it was his mom huh? sometimes, chun ming is so dense. his mind is clouded with not-so-good-things. he might have known about xiao's innocence very well, can't he figure out that her love for him is untained with any other things too? he still hangs on the idea that the girls are going after him for money, how could a naive girl think of that? if its the second son and xiao, fine but im still hangin for chun and xiao.

yknow this is like one of those dramas in tv which has a lot of misunderstanding causing more coumplications and trouble. sometimes, we just wanna kill them for being so dense but its their drama, well, whatever. im not havin a point here.

thanks izam! dat you in ur avie n sig? cool!

Chun Ming just saying on purpose (playing the bad guy) so Zhi Qiu will not give up on Xiao Qiao and will take Chun Ming's place to take care of Xiao Qiao. Chun Ming doesn't think that Xiao Qiao will live a good life with him since he doesn't have anything anymore and that since he is under the impression that he is not even part of the Ni family, he has no right to fight for Xiao Qiao to begin with. Zhi Qiu once told him that he does like Xiao Qiao (because he thinks that'll stop Chun Ming from being mean to her), that too is part of the reason why Chun Ming decides to let Zhi Qiu have her (remember his grandfather told him that Zhi Qiu is a weak person and that he gets hurt easily. So he didn't want to cause Zhi Qiu any pain). It's complex really. The two of them are kind of shoving Xiao Qiao back and forth in between them.

Zhi Qiu knows that Chun Ming likes Xiao Qiao and that Xiao Qiao like Chun Ming as well. So even though Chun Ming had give Xiao Qiao up and moved to the U.S., he's still trying to bring them back together (so he flew to the U.S. too and went to the grandfather's house and ask him why he didn't pick Xiao Qiao up at the airport and that she's waiting for him). That's when Chun Ming PURPOSELY said that he can never be happy if he has no money and that, angered and disappointed Zhi Qiu and it made him decided that he will fight for Xiao Qiao's affection. He will no longer step back from Xiao Qiao because of Chun Ming so he said he'll be the only for her at the airport. That is not the end of volume 3 though (just in case you didn't know).

The letter Chun Ming found in the secret compartment in the closet at the grandfather's house, was a letter that another man had wrote to his mother. Inside has a picture of his mother with a young man and a baby. Mrs. Zhang apparently knows the truth, so since Chun Ming is moving to the U.S. and into the house, the grandfather calls there and sends her away to avoid them from seeing each other (he bought her a house in HK to retire in to kind of shut her up). He asked her not to say anything about what she knows (whatever it may be, which is the truth). Chun Ming kept running into her though because she still hasn't left the U.S. yet. Remember she wrote the address of the house down but forgot to take the paper with her when Chun Ming first arrived? He'll use that address to find her later on and the truth will come out. That'll come up in the next post.

Is that confusing? O_O

Yes. They are both me. I switched signature to just 1 again. (those 2 signatures are too much).

Guest Eddokun

thanks Izam once again for such fast posts! ^-^ honestly... I really think the girl acts way too weak... she cries and lean on the second brother even though she likes chun ming... THATS WRONG! -_- Dong Er doesn't play much part in the story... and as for rest of the story we will find out hehehe thanks again ^-^ im still rooting for Zhi Qui and Xiao Quao though heheheh

Archived