Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Izam.

[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

what's the site that scans this manga? can u tell me the url? thanks in advance

thx Izam.. really hope to c u scantlate this manga again

I have no clue. I'm sure someone else has the answer. =P

Yup they did ..... I think it much easier..... their chinese names are so hard to remember ... and about vol. 4 :D <--- it's what the site label ... did you know where does they sell this manga :D in english ... and how many vol. r there

That site is incorrect then.

I don't think this manga is ever released in English?

if this is a cantonese(chinese) manga...why are korean terms such as hyung, oppa and nuna used..? that really confused me..

wow i stayed till 2:45 am reading this.. this is really good.. though i find it quite often that in chinese stories.. the people in it are christians -.-...and they mention god too often

if this is a cantonese(chinese) manga...why are korean terms such as hyung, oppa and nuna used..? that really confused me..

wow i stayed till 2:45 am reading this.. this is really good.. though i find it quite often that in chinese stories.. the people in it are christians -.-...and they mention god too often

Because there are such terms in Chinese as well when you address someone older. So I thought I'd just use those same Korean terms I used for Chocolat because otherwise I can only use their names when the characters address each other when in fact in Chinese, they are calling each other older brother, older sister, etc (and not by whole name).

Sorry to confuse you. :wacko:

I bought this set of comic too >_<

It's so good haha the ending was nice too ^-^

Thank you for sharing this~

But the author said she wants you to guess who the guy is that stood under the sun at the end. She basically left the ending open and let the readers figure out on their own.

Who do you think it is? I think it's the 2nd son, not the first (for obvious reasons) Don't want to spoil things for anyone =P

emm.will you continue scanlating this? i really really really really like it!!!!! :o

I guess. I did these today. I kept these as larger scans because this manhua is already a very small book and the pics and text are already really small. So I can barely fit the text in unless I keep it as large as this. And yet, I cannot upload pics larger than 1MB so the quality had to be reduced. O_O

UPDATING!

th_Jiajiyuan1-64.jpg

Chapter 1.13 Teddy Bear

th_Jiajiyuan1-65.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-66.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-67.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-68.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-69.jpg

Chapter 1.14 Accident

th_Jiajiyuan1-70.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-71.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-72.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-73.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-74.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-75.jpg

END OF VOLUME 1

wah!updates!you love your mei mei too much!

i really like this. the oldest bro is falling for her.

i wonder if the second bro will be mad at xiao qiao if he knew it was her who's returning his mails.

thanks! how many volumes are there?

wah!updates!you love your mei mei too much!

i really like this. the oldest bro is falling for her.

i wonder if the second bro will be mad at xiao qiao if he knew it was her who's returning his mails.

thanks! how many volumes are there?

I love all my mei meis XD

3 volumes total and I have all 3. =)

thats cool! 2 more volumes!!!! :) ur an angel!!! thanks!!!

thanks for hte update =)

cant wait for hte 2nd vol. ^^

No problem.

poor ChunMing :(, but he did get his birthday present, haha. well, not directly since he cut off Xiao Qiao hair on his own. Hope to see Zhi Qiu, on the upcoming chaps. But i really like if Xiao Qiao ended up with ChunMing. :P

The age of the characters right now is:

Xiao Qiao = almost 16

Chun Ming =around 19

Zhi Qiu = around 17

Dong Er = around 13

poor ChunMing :(, but he did get his birthday present, haha. well, not directly since he cut off Xiao Qiao hair on his own. Hope to see Zhi Qiu, on the upcoming chaps. But i really like if Xiao Qiao ended up with ChunMing. :P

Chun Ming is an interesting character.

just finished reading it...i really liked it.....thx to izam who had been uploading it...cant wait for the 2nd vol

You are welcome. I have some I'll post up soon!

[Volume 2]

Jiajiyuan2-cover.jpg

Chapter 2.1 The bet

th_Jiajiyuan2-1.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-2.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-3.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-4.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-5.jpg

Chapter 2.2 Trapped on a deserted island

th_Jiajiyuan2-6.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-7.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-8.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-9.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan2-10.jpg

Chapter 2.3 Staying alive together until death do us apart

th_Jiajiyuan2-11.jpg

AHHHHH! This manga rawks! It rawks, rawks, rawks, rawks! Aww.... He loves her!! AWW! And it's creepy when his mom kept talking to him and stuff!! >< AWWW!! I LOVE THIS MANGA!! >< MAN! SHE'S HELLA LUCKY!! WHEW... IF CHUN MING WAS HOMEWORK, I'D DO HIM AGAINST THE TABLE. hahaha. >< I can't tell you how much I love you Izam. ><

^Thanks Izam chun myung really likes the girl but I do despise him for what he did to her present for his brother... what a despicable thing to do!!! and the cousin's bf and the boat wtf they just left them to be stranded which is very weird... THANKS IZAM haha