[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

Guest Izam.

Guest faridsar_sensei

i dun get it why chun ming is throwing his only happiness???!!!!! :fury: just bcoz his bro is weak???thts crap...hw can he do tht to her???? i just hate these kind of guys...simply throwing away things tht meant the world to them just for the sake of other ppl......think abt the other party..hw wud tht person feel if she knew tht u let her go just bcoz u dun wan ur bro to b sad??? i seriously wan xiao qiao to end up with chun ming....cant wait for the ending...wanna c who she wud end up with.......

neway thx izam for the recent updates

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Izam.

thanks Izam once again for such fast posts! ^-^ honestly... I really think the girl acts way too weak... she cries and lean on the second brother even though she likes chun ming... THATS WRONG! -_- Dong Er doesn't play much part in the story... and as for rest of the story we will find out hehehe thanks again ^-^ im still rooting for Zhi Qui and Xiao Quao though heheheh

Actually, I think Dong Er likes Chun Ming. At first it seems like he looks up to him as his older brother but later on there's a scene where Dong Er talked about how he had always fantasized that Chun Ming is not related to him and that they are not brothers. He's very attached to Chun Ming. Then later on I think he decided to step out because Chun Ming likes Xiao Qiao and only saw Dong Er as a little brother.

i dun get it why chun ming is throwing his only happiness???!!!!! :fury: just bcoz his bro is weak???thts crap...hw can he do tht to her???? i just hate these kind of guys...simply throwing away things tht meant the world to them just for the sake of other ppl......think abt the other party..hw wud tht person feel if she knew tht u let her go just bcoz u dun wan ur bro to b sad??? i seriously wan xiao qiao to end up with chun ming....cant wait for the ending...wanna c who she wud end up with.......

neway thx izam for the recent updates

:)

Guest weirdo

my original reply was, again, lost. why me??

(didnt quote it but,bout what you've said...)

well, chun ming tried to be the villain of this plot to secure xiao qiao's future (since he know he cant offer wealth, which he thought was one of the things girls go after her, including xiao."I dont want her to drown with me" drown with misfortunes and unhappiness, i think). he also doesnt want to hurt his brother's feelings as his grandpa said he's the most sensitive in all three. maybe he said he's sensitive cuz of the truths that he has been keeping all alone, without other people knowing it, makes it uneasy for him. maybe his heart is full of sadness and xiao is one of the special people that would make him satisfied and happy. but i dont think it would hurt zhi qiu, since he knew who xiao really likes and he's even pushing her back to him. i just wish chun ming would forget the consequesnces of his actions, like hurting his bro. well, xiao qiao wouldnt mind if he's a Ni or not, she did like him for him, whatever.i just hope that he'd be courageous enough to forget what will happen, being selfish and all, cuz if he wouldn't he'd end up all alone and unhappy, which is just sad, for him and for the girl, for his brother too.

bout his identitly, that woman knows where he belongs? wonder if he's parents are still alive...

i fell really stupid right now.. :tears::(:sweatingbullets:

Guest Eddokun

^thanks for clarifying that Izam I didn't see any gay theme in the manga maybe I just missed it ^^;; but either way... Dong Er seems like a weak person at heart i don't think he meant to hurt the girl and I guess since he likes Chun Ming he can't like other girls... understandable... I still want Xiao Quao to end of with Zhi Qui hehehe I think im the only one ^^;; I hate the grl but still =p

Guest Izam.

my original reply was, again, lost. why me??

(didnt quote it but,bout what you've said...)

well, chun ming tried to be the villain of this plot to secure xiao qiao's future (since he know he cant offer wealth, which he thought was one of the things girls go after her, including xiao."I dont want her to drown with me" drown with misfortunes and unhappiness, i think). he also doesnt want to hurt his brother's feelings as his grandpa said he's the most sensitive in all three. maybe he said he's sensitive cuz of the truths that he has been keeping all alone, without other people knowing it, makes it uneasy for him. maybe his heart is full of sadness and xiao is one of the special people that would make him satisfied and happy. but i dont think it would hurt zhi qiu, since he knew who xiao really likes and he's even pushing her back to him. i just wish chun ming would forget the consequesnces of his actions, like hurting his bro. well, xiao qiao wouldnt mind if he's a Ni or not, she did like him for him, whatever.i just hope that he'd be courageous enough to forget what will happen, being selfish and all, cuz if he wouldn't he'd end up all alone and unhappy, which is just sad, for him and for the girl, for his brother too.

bout his identitly, that woman knows where he belongs? wonder if he's parents are still alive...

i fell really stupid right now.. :tears::(:sweatingbullets:

Don't feel that way. I also miss out on a lot of things the first time I read this. Whenever I scanlate mangas/manhwas, I always discover new things that I didn't notice before. =)

^thanks for clarifying that Izam I didn't see any gay theme in the manga maybe I just missed it ^^;; but either way... Dong Er seems like a weak person at heart i don't think he meant to hurt the girl and I guess since he likes Chun Ming he can't like other girls... understandable... I still want Xiao Quao to end of with Zhi Qui hehehe I think im the only one ^^;; I hate the grl but still =p

I really dislike Xiao Qiao too. She's so ugh! =P

Chapter 3.6: Missing each other

th_Jiajiyuan3-32.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-33.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-34.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-35.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-36.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-37.jpg

Chapter 3.7: Finding out the truth

th_Jiajiyuan3-38.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-39.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-40.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-41.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-42.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-43.jpg

Guest Eddokun

^OMG thanks IZAM the girl makes me sick!!! she doesn't even like the second brother yet she still decides to go out with him without any feelings which hurts both of the brothers once again!!! wuts wrong with her ><

Guest weirdo

wow.xiao qiao cn be irritating sometimes.... so, everything's cleared bout chun ming. no more questions! hehe thanks Izam!

Guest Izam.

^OMG thanks IZAM the girl makes me sick!!! she doesn't even like the second brother yet she still decides to go out with him without any feelings which hurts both of the brothers once again!!! wuts wrong with her ><

Yeah. She sucks man. I hate her XD Her and her oppa save meeeeeee~~~~ UGH. :wacko:

wow.xiao qiao cn be irritating sometimes.... so, everything's cleared bout chun ming. no more questions! hehe thanks Izam!

Actually it becomes more questionable later on even though this will be done in about 3-4 more posts. :P

Chapter 3.8: Memory lost

th_Jiajiyuan3-44.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-45.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-46.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-47.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-48.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-49.jpg

Chapter 3.9: Knot of love

th_Jiajiyuan3-50.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-51.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-52.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-53.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-54.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-55.jpg

Guest precious4e

hahaah Izam just like for your Juhie Jurie thread i spent an hour or more reading all your scans!! Great series thanks for your hard work....

and i think Chun Ming is kind of at fault too.. he isnt being honest with his feelings and that just makes Xiao Qiao insecure and run to the other brother (though she's stupid for doing that)

Guest Izam.

hahaah Izam just like for your Juhie Jurie thread i spent an hour or more reading all your scans!! Great series thanks for your hard work....

and i think Chun Ming is kind of at fault too.. he isnt being honest with his feelings and that just makes Xiao Qiao insecure and run to the other brother (though she's stupid for doing that)

Sure! Chun Ming I don't know....I like him a lot XD He's a poor poor soul....

Did you read the post right above your reply? I posted more scans right before you replied (we both pretty much posted at the same time).

Guest precious4e

^ hahaha yea i realized that after i posted.... so i got right to reading them hehehee... more drama woo hoo!

Guest Eddokun

^ERRRR I am not going to repeat what I think about that grl hahahaha

as for Dong Er LOL!!!! poor guy got scared!! omg the girl is daring >< and lost memory thing shouldn't it seem so very obvious? -_- well i do wonder y they want him to move bak to the US though... -_-

THANKS IZAM ^-^

Guest faridsar_sensei

is just my way of thinking or dong er really likes chun ming? :blink:

neway...this story is getting really tense....i really wan xiao qiao to b with chun ming.... <_<

Guest happiluv

Can someone post the link to download vol. 3 please ..... omg the picture is so small .... I wondered how can you guys read it when u can't even see the words :sweatingbullets: please.... please ... I can't see it ... and i really want to read the last vol. :(

Guest garden

Izam, I must scream to heaven when I see your thread !!!!!!!!!!! I just found it out !

Thank a millionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Send you big big big big hug !

Guest Izam.

Update: Currently working on the next 10 pages or so and I'll put them up as soon as they are done. (I've already done about 5-6 pages).

Guest precious4e

^ thanks Izam! Can't wait!!

On a side note: i can't wait for you to finish JZY so you can do Juhie Jurie!! hehehehe

thanks again for your hard work. Your scanlations are great!

Archived