[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

Guest Izam.

Guest i3lu3fun

it's been a while since i last come in here, and u have done with all chapters! i've been reading it the whole day..

the ending was too much :( .... poor Chun Ming, the shadow must be Zhi Qiu because before Chun Ming n Xiao Qiao play hide n seek, it seems like Chun Ming is going to let her go, when he said "... wait just a minute longer..", waaa, i can never imagine Zhi Qiu n Xiao Qiao being together.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest garden

I can't believe that how it end !!!!!!!!!!! The most CAN-NOT-BE-UNDERSTANDABLE ending that I can image !!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: How could everything turn out like that ? What was inside the author's head when she was writing this ???!!! Oh, man, I'm gonna crazzzzzy !!! I have feeling that Chung Ming committed suicide and that's it !!!!! Is that true ????? I HATE THIS ENDING :fury:

THANKS IZAM ALOT AND ALOT FOR YOUR SOOO HARD WORKING !!!!

Take care ! :lol:

Guest garden

Oh...I've just found the author's website: www.suetching.com

I entered and found that it seemed to have the 2nd part of Jia Zi Yuan. The webside has picture of a happy young couple for volume 2 of this part. I don't know even a chinese word...so would anyone tell me what are they talking about for the 2nd part ???? :lol:

Thanks a million !!!!!! :blush:

Guest precious4e

aWw thats so sad. I definitely think that Chun Ming left her too. He looked like he was saying a farewell to her when they started to play hide and seek.

And I don't like the though of Zhi Qiu and Xiao Qiao together just because Xiao Qiao doesnt even love him... she loves Chun Ming. But I guess since the author left the ending to our interpretation we can always just imagine that Chun Ming was still there! lol

I liked that monkey though hehehe... too funny..... what island were they on?!?! pineapples, bananas and monkeys haha.. so random...

Thanks Izam for finishing this series!

Guest Izam.

Oh...I've just found the author's website: www.suetching.com

I entered and found that it seemed to have the 2nd part of Jia Zi Yuan. The webside has picture of a happy young couple for volume 2 of this part. I don't know even a chinese word...so would anyone tell me what are they talking about for the 2nd part ???? :lol:

Thanks a million !!!!!! :blush:

The cover has nothing to do with how the story ends though.

I'm going to roughly translate the sequel (which doesn't seem very good in my opinion!) Some stuff I don't understand what they wrote though O_O

Jia Zi Yuan part II volume 1.

After Xiao Qiao turned 18, she left to look for Chun Ming on her own. (so obviously that IS Zhi Qiu on the last page of part I).

Then one day, Zhi Qiu ran into a girl named Yu Sheng (a girl who looks very much LIKE Xiao Qiao) who is suffering from memory loss.

Yu Sheng was suppose to give a letter to Xiao Qiao for Dong Er but Xiao Qiao had already left. Later on she cut her hair short, and ran into Zhi Qiu, Zhi Qiu thought she was Xiao Qiao (and I think the two of them got intimate?) and with that, Yu Sheng forced Zhi Qiu to let her stay at Jia Zi Yuan for 1 month. So the two of them started from a misunderstanding to developing a relationship (?)....then 1 month is almost up. Zhi Qiu didn't want her to leave so he did something immoral to her (not sure what it was). Due to guilt, he had to let Yu Sheng go and let her return to Hua town to look for the last sign of her memory---- which is Chun Ming.

Jia Zi Yuan part II volume 2 (last volume)

Zhi Qiu uses Yu Sheng as a gamble, he bets that Chun Ming had already forgotten about Xiao Qiao because of Yu Sheng.

When Chun Ming was drunk, Dong Er reveals that he still misses Xiao Qiao very much and he told Chun Ming where Xiao Qiao is. (I think Dong Er is the only one who knows where she is?) But then Chun Ming started hallucinating again so he uses alcohol to numb himself. When he was drunk, he had a long talk with Yu Sheng about everything and they two of them spend the night together (probably no intimacy involved? It didn't say). Dong Er witnessed it and he didn't like what he was seeing......

That's all it says. WTH? :P

Guest DreamMyst

What the freak kinda ending was that? It would have been fine if it wasn't so corny or abrupt.

The sequel sounds really confusing, but it's up to the author I guess.

Thank you for the lovely work! BTW, the stuff you're selling is very nice. :)

Guest garden

Again, thanks Izam alot ! The part II is really stupid ! The only good thing is the Chun Ming is certainly alive. As it ended in part I, I thought that he already died ... :sweatingbullets:

So that's it for Jia Zi Yuan ! So sad :(

Guest tally

oh wow...part II sounds like a cheesy drama that ran out of things to talk about :X the first part is definitely better.... i was srota rooting for Zhi Qiu and Xiao Qiao...but i dont liek her either... this would definitely be a good drama! i hope someone takes notice of it!

thanx for translating everything Izam! it was a great manga....does the author have any other mangas under her sleeve?

Guest Izam.

What the freak kinda ending was that? It would have been fine if it wasn't so corny or abrupt.

The sequel sounds really confusing, but it's up to the author I guess.

Thank you for the lovely work! BTW, the stuff you're selling is very nice. :)

Thanks. Care to buy some? :P

Again, thanks Izam alot ! The part II is really stupid ! The only good thing is the Chun Ming is certainly alive. As it ended in part I, I thought that he already died ... :sweatingbullets:

So that's it for Jia Zi Yuan ! So sad :(

I never thought he's dead. I thought maybe he just disappeared.

oh wow...part II sounds like a cheesy drama that ran out of things to talk about :X the first part is definitely better.... i was srota rooting for Zhi Qiu and Xiao Qiao...but i dont liek her either... this would definitely be a good drama! i hope someone takes notice of it!

thanx for translating everything Izam! it was a great manga....does the author have any other mangas under her sleeve?

She has a few other ones. www.suetching.com

awww. wtf ending. it's like an abrupt stop :\.

I know the feeling!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lunalie

haha we're all like rawr! i hate cheap endings too T_T this wasn't one wasn't the worst but it was still pretty disheartening. maybe it's a money strategy to make you buy the sequel. really want to know what will happen! and when did dong er start like xiao qiao?!

the plot reminds me a lot of meteor garden. even though the family based thing is different, there's the "memory loss" and the disappearing and the other girl in the sequel. not that similar, but still...

thanks again izam.! you are incredible ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrazieRavieToast

Yhanks for translating it! I really liked it, the sequel sounds...interesting?

Guest Izam.

haha we're all like rawr! i hate cheap endings too T_T this wasn't one wasn't the worst but it was still pretty disheartening. maybe it's a money strategy to make you buy the sequel. really want to know what will happen! and when did dong er start like xiao qiao?!

the plot reminds me a lot of meteor garden. even though the family based thing is different, there's the "memory loss" and the disappearing and the other girl in the sequel. not that similar, but still...

thanks again izam.! you are incredible ^^

I didn't think there was a sequel though. It just kind of ended abruptly. =T

But I did kind of like the ending (although the main girl was kind of annoying).

Yhanks for translating it! I really liked it, the sequel sounds...interesting?

Sequel sounds :wacko:

Guest mintchoco

Omigoodness (I started and finished reading this manga today XD) this manga was amazing!...all except the ending =_=;..and the sequel..... :crazy: ...

I'm just gonna ignore what the sequel says and make up my own ending XD!

"So Zhi Qiu comes to Xiao Qiao's rescue and they get married and have babies. The end." =D

Anyways thanks soooo much for scanlating this ^^!!~

• 4 months later...
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

thanks for scanlating!

i remember reading the first volume to the second half.. thank god i finally finish.. it's a good manga, but the ending sucked... well, a lot of mangas are like that sadly. =_=

• 6 months later...
Guest sakura_08

Hello

I really like how this mangaka create the stories, even though the principal character has to through much pain too, but it's not fair that after all that sadness they didn't end up together... but somehow that summarie from the sequel sounds incomplete... do you have the scans of it???

btw have you heard about shining star from the same mangaka??? I'm trying to find the raw of the last volume 4, but can't find it anywhere... so i had the feeling that maybe it is here but with the original tittle of this one...

I hope someone can reply me!!!

Thnx!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Izam.

Hello

I really like how this mangaka create the stories, even though the principal character has to through much pain too, but it's not fair that after all that sadness they didn't end up together... but somehow that summarie from the sequel sounds incomplete... do you have the scans of it???

btw have you heard about shining star from the same mangaka??? I'm trying to find the raw of the last volume 4, but can't find it anywhere... so i had the feeling that maybe it is here but with the original tittle of this one...

I hope someone can reply me!!!

Thnx!

I do have that. But it was written in cantonese language so I couldn't understand it at all so I gave it to a friend O_O I don't have scans of the sequel because I don't have copy of the actual sequel

• 5 weeks later...

Archived