[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

Guest Izam.

Cantonese manga. Now finished including summery of sequel. "甲子園 Kinoe Garden"Cantonese manga. (read from right to left) I altered the posts so they are thumbnails. I added index to characters and links too. There are 3 volumes.
5837.jpg
Character index:

倪春明 Ni, Chun Ming (1st son)
倪之秋 Ni, Zhi Qiu (2nd son)
倪冬兒 Ni, Dong Er (youngest son)
倪國信 Ni, Guo Xin (father)
松本甲子 Song Ben, Jia Zi (mother, first wife of the Ni family)

向小喬 Xiang, Xiao Qiao (younger sister)
向小莉 Xiang, Xiao Li (older sister)

茜茹 Qian Ru (step-mother, later on they address her as aunty)
之將 Zhi Jiang (Song Ben, Jia Zi's first husband)
張媽 Mrs. Zhang (servant of grandfather)
洪雙寶 Hong, Shuang Bao (Xiao Qiao's classmate who likes Dong Er)
Uncle Wong (doctor, also a friend of the Ni family)

=====================================================================

Volume 1

Cover scan and Scans 1-9

Scans 10-19

Scans 20-29

Scans 30-39

Scans 40-49

Scans 50-59

Scans 60-63

Scans 64-75 END

Volume 2

Cover scan and Scans 1-11

Scans 12-20

Scans 21-27

Scans 28-39

Scans 40-51

Scans 52-62

Scans 63-74

Scans 75-79 END

Volume 3 (final volume)

Cover scan and Scans 1-10

Scans 11-20

Scans 21-31

Scans 32-43

Scans 44-55

Scans 56-65

Scans 66-68

Scans 69-79

Scans 80-87 END OF SERIES

I'm going to roughly translate the sequel (which doesn't seem very good in my opinion!) Some stuff I don't understand what they wrote though O_O

Jia Zi Yuan part II volume 1.
After Xiao Qiao turned 18, she left to look for Chun Ming on her own. (so obviously that IS Zhi Qiu on the last page of part I).

Then one day, Zhi Qiu ran into a girl named Yu Sheng (a girl who looks very much LIKE Xiao Qiao) who is suffering from memory loss.

Yu Sheng was suppose to give a letter to Xiao Qiao for Dong Er but Xiao Qiao had already left. Later on she cut her hair short, and ran into Zhi Qiu, Zhi Qiu thought she was Xiao Qiao (and I think the two of them got intimate?) and with that, Yu Sheng forced Zhi Qiu to let her stay at Jia Zi Yuan for 1 month. So the two of them started from a misunderstanding to developing a relationship (?)....then 1 month is almost up. Zhi Qiu didn't want her to leave so he did something immoral to her (not sure what it was). Due to guilt, he had to let Yu Sheng go and let her return to Hua town to look for the last sign of her memory---- which is Chun Ming.

Jia Zi Yuan part II volume 2 (last volume)
Zhi Qiu uses Yu Sheng as a gamble, he bets that Chun Ming had already forgotten about Xiao Qiao because of Yu Sheng.

When Chun Ming was drunk, Dong Er reveals that he still misses Xiao Qiao very much and he told Chun Ming where Xiao Qiao is. (I think Dong Er is the only one who knows where she is?) But then Chun Ming started hallucinating again so he uses alcohol to numb himself. When he was drunk, he had a long talk with Yu Sheng about everything and they two of them spend the night together (probably no intimacy involved? It didn't say). Dong Er witnessed it and he didn't like what he was seeing......

Volumes: 3 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=804

Chapter 1.1 Suicide

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Chapter 1.2 Arrival of Stepmother

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Acoustic

Post #196.

Thank you very much Izam, for taking my request. :)

Please continue. You did an awesome job so far, and I'm really addicted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Izam.

Let me finish scanlating Juhie Jurie first. Then I'll decide if I want to pick this one back up or not. I'd really like to do Pink Sky too but that one is just too difficult with the plane getting hi-jacked and having the presidents aboard their flight and all that other stuff in later episodes. And then there are other new characters (a transvestite and etc) joining their crew which makes things more difficult. (although it's hilarious and is one of my fav. mangas!).

th_Jiajiyuan1-40.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-41.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-42.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-43.jpg

Chapter 1.9 In Between Sisters....

th_Jiajiyuan1-44.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-45.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-46.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-47.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-48.jpg

Chapter 1.10 Family Reunion

th_Jiajiyuan1-49.jpg

Guest jeffy

omg, this manga is so good >.<

can you scanlate more and post them pretty please???

lol

thanks a lot for your efforts!

how many chapters are there in total?

Guest happiluv

I luv this manga so much ... OMG Ryan is so hot .... and Julie is so pretty .... and ofcourse they fallen for each other :lol: .... too bad he misunderstood her with Lance ( Ryan's brother ) which made him decide to give her to Lance.... I got into vol. 4 so far .... :P but the site just stop scans this manga ... :tears: <---- heart broken

Guest Izam.

I luv this manga so much ... OMG Ryan is so hot .... and Julie is so pretty .... and ofcourse they fallen for each other :lol: .... too bad he misunderstood her with Lance ( Ryan's brother ) which made him decide to give her to Lance.... I got into vol. 4 so far .... :P but the site just stop scans this manga ... :tears: <---- heart broken

They gave the characters English names? O_O There are only 3 volumes.

th_Jiajiyuan1-50.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-51.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-52.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-53.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-54.jpg

Chapter 1.11 The Thief

th_Jiajiyuan1-55.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-56.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-57.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-58.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-59.jpg

Guest Izam.

isn't this manga Gapz Garden??! cause i read it before.....

I think that is what the other group named this. But I didn't know another group scanlated this way before I did when I did mine. That's why I stopped working on it before I finished volume 1.

Chapter 1.12 Judgement Day

th_Jiajiyuan1-60.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-61.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-62.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan1-63.jpg

That's all I have scanlated so far.

Guest Eddokun

wow Thanks IZAM!!! hahaha you always have sum good surprises for us ^-^ this manga... started out quite weird... with the mom suicide right away and everything when she looked so nice and happy... and OMG SO MANY HATEABLE CHARACTERS!!!!! hahahaha I knew the older brother was gonna fall for her ^^;; and her dad do love her awww... thank you so much I know its a load of work to translate all these mangas and we really appreciate it ^-^ if you have time after Juhie Jurie plz continue to scantlate this manga as well thank you!

Guest xUs_niL

what's the site that scans this manga? can u tell me the url? thanks in advance

thx Izam.. really hope to c u scantlate this manga again

Guest happiluv

They gave the characters English names? O_O There are only 3 volumes.

Yup they did ..... I think it much easier..... their chinese names are so hard to remember ... and about vol. 4 :D <--- it's what the site label ... did you know where does they sell this manga :D in english ... and how many vol. r there

Archived