[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

Guest Izam.

Guest Izam.

AHHHHH! This manga rawks! It rawks, rawks, rawks, rawks! Aww.... He loves her!! AWW! And it's creepy when his mom kept talking to him and stuff!! >< AWWW!! I LOVE THIS MANGA!! >< MAN! SHE'S HELLA LUCKY!! WHEW... IF CHUN MING WAS HOMEWORK, I'D DO HIM AGAINST THE TABLE. hahaha. >< I can't tell you how much I love you Izam. ><

The mom is :ph34r:

Your description made me laugh outloud haha.

^Thanks Izam chun myung really likes the girl but I do despise him for what he did to her present for his brother... what a despicable thing to do!!! and the cousin's bf and the boat wtf they just left them to be stranded which is very weird... THANKS IZAM haha

Chun Ming is so extreme. He even ran her over with a car. =T I didn't really quite understand why the boat disappeared. O_O

this is getting better and beter. thanks!

You are welcome. :):) (scanlating this is more time consuming than Juhie Jurie :mellow: )

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tally

thanx for scanlating and uploading Izam! im sure it took a lot of time and effort to fit all the text in that tiny bubble.

just one question though...how come in 1.2 (Arrival of Stepmother) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Iza...iajiyuan1-6.jpg

when the second son (i don't remember his name now, cuz im just starting to read this) discovered his mother hanging by the rope, she's wearing a kimono? i'm just curious as to why the authors would dress her in a kimono when it's a cantonese/chinese manhwa?

Guest Izam.

thanx for scanlating and uploading Izam! im sure it took a lot of time and effort to fit all the text in that tiny bubble.

just one question though...how come in 1.2 (Arrival of Stepmother) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Iza...iajiyuan1-6.jpg

when the second son (i don't remember his name now, cuz im just starting to read this) discovered his mother hanging by the rope, she's wearing a kimono? i'm just curious as to why the authors would dress her in a kimono when it's a cantonese/chinese manhwa?

The mother is a Japanese woman. =)

Guest tally

^ oo okay! makes all the sense now...thanx!

i've read this somewhere before as a fanfic...no wonder it sounded so familiar to me...the scenes were exactly the same...but the author of the fic never mentioned it being based on a fanfic....boo!

edit:

can anyone describe or explain what the title means?

Guest Izam.

^ oo okay! makes all the sense now...thanx!

i've read this somewhere before as a fanfic...no wonder it sounded so familiar to me...the scenes were exactly the same...but the author of the fic never mentioned it being based on a fanfic....boo!

edit:

can anyone describe or explain what the title means?

WHAT? That's plagerizing.

Jia Zi is the name of the mother (Japanese woman who hung herself). Yuan is garden. So the garden (garden/home) is named after her.

Guest TheZilla

*_____*

zhi qui did change alot...

gah..he should get a hair cut

>____<

thanks izam!

*runs off to read juhie jurie*

Guest iloveren

awwwww they're so cutee togetherr! i hope she stops liking that zhi qui guy. looks like he changed ALOT. for a second, i thought it was some lady. haha chun ming is becoming too adorablee =]

Guest faridsar_sensei

hie izam... i hv prob to read starting pic 29 to 39....its too small tht i cant read it at all...wat shud i do? :blush:

Guest Izam.

hie izam... i hv prob to read starting pic 29 to 39....its too small tht i cant read it at all...wat shud i do? :blush:

Really? When you click on the thumbnails, it doesn't take you to the full image? When you put your mouse over the image, it doesn't give you the option to pull up the full size image?

Guest faridsar_sensei

Really? When you click on the thumbnails, it doesn't take you to the full image? When you put your mouse over the image, it doesn't give you the option to pull up the full size image?

yeah even then i cant read the words...its too small

Guest Izam.

yeah even then i cant read the words...its too small

Is there anyone else with the same problem?

I have no problems viewing on my end and my font size never changed when I did the scanlation.

Guest Eddokun

^Thanks Izam wow lot of drama ^^;; bunch of misunderstandings and such... but 2nd brother did change alot although he still seem to care for her which is nice ^-^ and the one he reeli like is her because the person he likes is the person dat wrote him letters =p

Archived