Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Izam.

[COMPLETE] Jia Zi Yuan 1, 2 and 3.

^woah... that is one scary disease chun ming got there O_O! wow... man the mom comes out really freaky and such wth O_o... and OMG Xiao Quao I HATE HER GUTS!!! wth is she doing... -_- ERRRR Dong Er I don't know about him but chun Ming is going crazy hhahaha thanks Izam can't wait to find out what happens ^-^

dos anyone else hate the grandpa here? OMG wth was he thinking!!! >< ugh he messed up alot of stuff =(

and once again im sure i do not have to mention how much i hate xiao quao UGH she makes me SICK I HATE HATE HATE those type of grls -_-

What an intereseting turn of events. And I thought the grandfather was nice... but I guess he's just a stubborn old man <_<

Now poor Chun Ming is all mentally ill because his family can't just be honest.

Thanks Izam for the scanlations!

wow i just realise that this manga is continued! thanks so much.. hee.. cant wait for the ending..

their r/s is getting abit confusing.. poor chun ming i think the fact was too big a shock...

dos anyone else hate the grandpa here? OMG wth was he thinking!!! >< ugh he messed up alot of stuff =(

and once again im sure i do not have to mention how much i hate xiao quao UGH she makes me SICK I HATE HATE HATE those type of grls -_-

She's definitely not a character of favorites.

What an intereseting turn of events. And I thought the grandfather was nice... but I guess he's just a stubborn old man <_<

Now poor Chun Ming is all mentally ill because his family can't just be honest.

Thanks Izam for the scanlations!

Yeah. But I wonder if Chun Ming's always been a little ill....it's just that the signs got stronger later on because he was never treated and so many events happen that he couldn't handle it. He is too used to his old life (being a snobby rich boy) so with that twist just flips everything up side down?

Zhi Qiu probably had the same problem so he moved away in first volume. But grandfather lied to him way before so when he became ill he received treatment right away (although he is still a little messed up right now).

man, if this manga was made into a drama, those frequent appearances from his mother would be very freaky. *scary music comes on*

I think it would be a good drama.

wow i just realise that this manga is continued! thanks so much.. hee.. cant wait for the ending..

their r/s is getting abit confusing.. poor chun ming i think the fact was too big a shock...

This manga is definitely confusing in the last volume. O_O

BTW, I am selling some of my Chinese mangas in my shop. If interested, click on my signature.

Chapter 3.12: Hallucination or reality?

th_Jiajiyuan3-69.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-70.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-71.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-72.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-73.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-74.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-75.jpg

Chapter 3.13: Eloping to deserted island

th_Jiajiyuan3-76.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-77.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-78.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-79.jpg

One more post will complete this series.

thx for the scanlations.. hee.. cant wait... but somehow.. where this is leading to.. i dont really like. the part where chun ming suddenly said that it does not matter who his parents are was abit shocking.. i mean since he tried so hard to actually find them.. n causing out so many problems.. then suddenly pop he decides it's not important.. kinda werid..

thx for the scanlations.. hee.. cant wait... but somehow.. where this is leading to.. i dont really like. the part where chun ming suddenly said that it does not matter who his parents are was abit shocking.. i mean since he tried so hard to actually find them.. n causing out so many problems.. then suddenly pop he decides it's not important.. kinda werid..

Because he is the result from a love affair. His mother cheated on her first husband with his father. So the grandfather doesn't like him....=T

Let's finish this!

th_Jiajiyuan3-80.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-81.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-82.jpg

Chapter 3.14: Mysterious disappearance

th_Jiajiyuan3-83.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-84.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-85.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-86.jpg

th_Jiajiyuan3-87.jpg

Jia Zi Yuan THE END

The mangaka said that she left the ending open and she doesn't tell you who that shadow belongs to on the last page. She wants the readers to decide on their own who it is. I think it's Zhi Qiu that came to pick her up (it's the 3rd day). It makes more sense that way. Chun Ming left Xiao Qiao most definitely and he'll probably never be with her again....SO SAD! Sigh.....

Anyhoo....I finished this yay! (I can't believe it....)

=====================================================================

I'm going to roughly translate the sequel (which doesn't seem very good in my opinion!) Some stuff I don't understand what they wrote though O_O

Jia Zi Yuan part II volume 1.

After Xiao Qiao turned 18, she left to look for Chun Ming on her own. (so obviously that IS Zhi Qiu on the last page of part I).

Then one day, Zhi Qiu ran into a girl named Yu Sheng (a girl who looks very much LIKE Xiao Qiao) who is suffering from memory loss.

Yu Sheng was suppose to give a letter to Xiao Qiao for Dong Er but Xiao Qiao had already left. Later on she cut her hair short, and ran into Zhi Qiu, Zhi Qiu thought she was Xiao Qiao (and I think the two of them got intimate?) and with that, Yu Sheng forced Zhi Qiu to let her stay at Jia Zi Yuan for 1 month. So the two of them started from a misunderstanding to developing a relationship (?)....then 1 month is almost up. Zhi Qiu didn't want her to leave so he did something immoral to her (not sure what it was). Due to guilt, he had to let Yu Sheng go and let her return to Hua town to look for the last sign of her memory---- which is Chun Ming.

Jia Zi Yuan part II volume 2 (last volume)

Zhi Qiu uses Yu Sheng as a gamble, he bets that Chun Ming had already forgotten about Xiao Qiao because of Yu Sheng.

When Chun Ming was drunk, Dong Er reveals that he still misses Xiao Qiao very much and he told Chun Ming where Xiao Qiao is. (I think Dong Er is the only one who knows where she is?) But then Chun Ming started hallucinating again so he uses alcohol to numb himself. When he was drunk, he had a long talk with Yu Sheng about everything and they two of them spend the night together (probably no intimacy involved? It didn't say). Dong Er witnessed it and he didn't like what he was seeing......

Guest bleh

I hate this kinda ending T~T

For some situations it works, but not here. It feels like the mangaka didn't know how to end it and just left it that way. It's such an anticlimax, I feel so down :tears:

Anyway, Izam thanks for the hard work!!!

Guest quinitah

not satisfied......not satisfied at all....what kind of ending is that.....

the mangaka can't leave it like that!!!

I hate this kinda ending T~T

For some situations it works, but not here. It feels like the mangaka didn't know how to end it and just left it that way. It's such an anticlimax, I feel so down :tears:

Anyway, Izam thanks for the hard work!!!

not satisfied......not satisfied at all....what kind of ending is that.....

the mangaka can't leave it like that!!!

I know the feeling. :ph34r:

i think the ending isn't satisfying. such dissapointments for chun ming who left her just like that. now he's a pity knowing that he's lost and still isn't completely sane. the secrecy and death of her mother mustve turned him like that,poor guy. is it really the second son? maybe it's him cuz as always, it's him who receives xiao qiao after every heartbreaks.sheesh..but who knows,maybe its chun ming?chun ming was my bet.wah!!! TT-TT was i wrong? sniff

thanks izam!!! thanks for the effort of translating and scanlating this for us to enjoy. thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *juhie jurie's next?yay!!!*

i think the ending isn't satisfying. such dissapointments for chun ming who left her just like that. now he's a pity knowing that he's lost and still isn't completely sane. the secrecy and death of her mother mustve turned him like that,poor guy. is it really the second son? maybe it's him cuz as always, it's him who receives xiao qiao after every heartbreaks.sheesh..but who knows,maybe its chun ming?chun ming was my bet.wah!!! TT-TT was i wrong? sniff

thanks izam!!! thanks for the effort of translating and scanlating this for us to enjoy. thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *juhie jurie's next?yay!!!*

Juhie Jurie next yeah. I haven't scanned any of volume 4!

But hey, Juhie and Shi Xuan's make-out session has to end some time rah? *laughs* :lol:

Thanks Izam for finishing this manga ^^;;; I also think thats Zhi Qui from the context and all... I always wanted those two to be together but now I don't think shes good enough for any of dam I HATE HER TO THE END!! OMG!!! and poor chun ming he is still not sane and still very sad and he leaves her which makes it even worse for him... but knowing how he hurts her periodically without knowing i guess its understandable... ER I HATE HER lol and Dong Er seems to be nice guy... ER I HATE THE DAM GRL >< thanks Izam ^-^