[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Jae Hee, Shin Sung-Rok!!! That's so cool! I LOVE like the cast XD

And this is listed as a possible future project of WITHS2!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: *overjoyed!*

I'll be sad when Hong Gil Dong ends, but at least there's this kdrama to look forward to and fill in the empty gap ^^

Guest Richard_62

Thanks for the thread...I am so so looking forward to see this drama......Eugene, Joo Hyun Jae, Jae Hee.....A good cast........ When is Hong Gi Dong GOING TO END!!! LOL

This drama has a stellar cast!

I'm excited that Jae Hee's coming back to the small screen after the rather disastrous Witch Yoo Hee.. hope this drama will be able to deliver.. cos the plot's rather interesting and unique..

But it seems like Jo Hyun Jae's the main lead? Ahh..too bad cos I'm rooting for Jae Hee!!!

Guest santa007

Thanks for the thread...I am so so looking forward to see this drama......Eugene, Joo Hyun Jae, Jae Hee.....A good cast........ When is Hong Gi Dong GOING TO END!!! LOL

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DRAMA ESPECIALLY EUGENE AND JOO HYUN JAE, I LIKE THEM BOTH VERY MUCH. HOPE THEY ARE THE MAIN LEADS AND A GOOD HAPPY ENDING FOR THEM AND HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T CHANGE THE CASTS AT THE LAST MINUTES! KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED !

Wow this thread is moving so fast, and there's still about another month before it's going to broadcast.

Yah Eugene's going to start filming right on her bday, so hardworking.

I don't know who the main lead is going to be for the male cast, but one thing we know for sure is that Eugene's the main female lead. Heck, she's the main lead considering there are 3 male leads surrounding her.

wow...this is unexpected! I like the cast so far. After watching Shin Sung Rok in Thank You I've been wanting to watch him in another drama (haven't had the chance to watch Hyena yet...=( ).

Thanks mandalaywith for starting the thread..you're everywhere now..hehehe...most appreciated of course!

Guest *sayuri*

+I'm so looking forward to this drama ...... still waiting for more casts to confirm since they going to begin shooting in couples more days ..... BTW, does anyone know when the press conference take place ...... it's before or after the show on air?? ......:)

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

What an AMAZING cast of GUYS!!!!!! ALL OF THEM! :D JAEHEE! JO HYUN JAE! SHIN SUNG ROK!

Thanks so much for the news! I'll definitely be watching this one! And the writer of "Vineyard Man" is directing and writing so it should be really good :D

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DRAMA ESPECIALLY EUGENE AND JOO HYUN JAE, I LIKE THEM BOTH VERY MUCH. HOPE THEY ARE THE MAIN LEADS AND A GOOD HAPPY ENDING FOR THEM AND HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T CHANGE THE CASTS AT THE LAST MINUTES! KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED !

I think both are the main leads here santa. Looking forward for this drama, too because of JHJ. I like this guy. I also wish for a happy ending of this series since I'm a sucker for a happy-ending stories. I think the casts are already final unless one of them hasn't confirmed their participation in the drama. :)

+I'm so looking forward to this drama ...... still waiting for more casts to confirm since they going to begin shooting in couples more days ..... BTW, does anyone know when the press conference take place ...... it's before or after the show on air?? ......:)

The presscon happens before the show is being broadcasted sayuri. :)

Guest rynne2007

OMG!!! Can't wait to watch this...Eugene and Jo Hyun Jae...

"Candid Shots"

2299392938_962de74f71.jpgeugene_1.jpg

Credits: http://hjtalk.multiply.com

"Smile of the Angels"

f_103760_1.jpg2299428426_5028a2d65b.jpg

Credit: jan_girl1980, Everjohyunjae.co.kr

"The Models' Pose"

photo4952.jpg2299380428_8d7d7bedcd.jpg

Credits: Hancinema.net, Everjohyunjae.co.kr

"Wonderful Thinkers"

photo46308.jpg2299377718_d766f56d19.jpg

Credits: Hancinema.net

"Striking Stares"

photo46306.jpg2299368514_0e8864a735.jpg

Credits: Hancinema.net, Everjohyunjae.co.kr

Guest monoceros

jo hyun jae, my love...

finally back on screen.. the pd and screenwriter worry me though, since neither Dalja nor vineyard was amazingly captivating... although dalja was rather interesting in the beginning.

i'm slightly worried... it seems like a high anticipation drama.. with so many stars... but we know how that usually ends up...

anyway, the plot seems a bit strange....but oh well, let's hope its good and it doesn't end up... with her child truly having 3 dads

This drama has a stellar cast!

I'm excited that Jae Hee's coming back to the small screen after the rather disastrous Witch Yoo Hee.. hope this drama will be able to deliver.. cos the plot's rather interesting and unique..

But it seems like Jo Hyun Jae's the main lead? Ahh..too bad cos I'm rooting for Jae Hee!!!

yes, me too! i hope jae hee would be the main lead but it seems like jo hyun jae is getting the role.

Archived