[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

Guest hye091

Thx for the pictures! but why do eugene has to curl her hair?? it looks like ahjuma..maybe it is to potray the chracter, i guess! and the second male lead, his hairstyle change a lot and is very different from thank you.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mandalaywith for the thread!!! :D *very happy of this new drama*

just when i thought spring 2008 kdrama r going to be quite boring..HYUN JAE OPPA!!!! omgomgomg~~

n i agree with everyone who thinks eugene's hair is..:s even if her character is 30ish, there's also no need for such curled hair! n i also think eugene's better with jae hee..even though i totally luv jo hyun jae to bits and it seems like he's the lead. *hmm*

can't wait for 26th mar to come :D

Guest demon_wings

Thanks mandalawith for the translation.

I would prefer Eugene's straight hair than that of curly ones.

But whatever her hairstyle is, I'd still support her all the way.. :P

Guest michsann

Dal Ja's Spring and 3 Dads & 1 Mom PD's are the same, right?

so that probably explains why the lead girl is in her 30's with curly hair ... plus the 3 leading men :D

i hope this is as good as Dal Ja's Spring -- or even better -- w/c means JHJ will be even better than Kang Tae Bong! haha.

Guest o-cha

thanks for the pics demon wings. Eugene's hairstyle here reminds me of Be Strong Geum Soon. I'll try to translate the article if I have time today.

Guest luvmygirl

'luvmygirl' :rolleyes:

KBS world is not boardcasting.

KBS2 TV in On Air.

you can watch KBS2 Live.

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

http://www.coolstreaming.us/channel/16432/Kbs2.html

http://tvsbox.com/

drama boardcasting finshed 1 hours,My clubbox in i will share Drama HQ file.

you can download watch.^^

Thanks a lot for ur infos about KBS broadcasting. I havent download from clubbox, but i will read and try it :D

Guest mandalaywith

thanks for the pics demon wings. Eugene's hairstyle here reminds me of Be Strong Geum Soon. I'll try to translate the article if I have time today.

'o-cha'

Nice to meet here.

thanks a lot translate to article. :w00t:

please help to this forums.

Good job~!fighting~!

Today what you watch drama.??

i will TV by watch On air drama.

Guest o-cha

'o-cha'

Nice to meet here.

thanks a lot translate to article. :w00t:

please help to this forums.

Good job~!fighting~!

Today what you watch drama.??

i will TV by watch On air drama.

mandalaywith : no problem. I'll post the translation when I'm done later. Gosh I'm still in Robbers mood...not sure what drama to watch next.

I think I'll wait and see how On Air is.

This one (3 Dads 1 Mom) I'm a bit interested in so hopefully this drama is good.

Guest ripgal

o-cha, you're here! :w00t:

We seriously have to watch a drama together.. miss all the rants in the Robbers thread..

Glad you're interested in this one.. cos I'm definitely watching this one! hehehe.. love love Jae Hee!

Guest linh27

this sounds good. i've seen the 3 lead guys before in only you, thank you, delightful girl, and witch amusement. i'm surprised this drama has 3 good/popular lead actors. i've never seen anything eugene has been in, but i hope this will be good.

Guest o-cha

ripgal : yes yes yes I am here! I'm interested in this one so I'll probbaly stick around to watching this drama. Now we just need to recruit the rest of the superheroines :lol:

mandalaywith : omg..so sorry I didn't realize you already translated that news.. but I'll post mine too and further clarify a few things( (hopefully lol)

Okay here's the translation to the article that demon_wings posted. Please feel free to correct my translation.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1511080_14820.html

'아빠 셋 엄마 하나' 재희-조현재-신성록, 졸지에 아빠 되다~?!

새 수목드라마 <아빠 셋 엄마 하나> 주요 출연진들이 드라마 공식 홈페이지 오픈에 앞서 콘셉트 사진촬영을 위해 한 자리에 모였다.

The new drama ‘Three Dads One Mom’ opened its homepage and revealed the concept pictures.

지난 달 29일, 여의도 KBS 본관의 한 스튜디오에서 진행된 촬영에는 유진, 재희, 조현재, 신성록이 자신의 캐릭터에 맞는 의상을 입고 한껏 포즈를 취했다.

Last month on the 29th at Yeoeuido KBS Main Studio Yoo Jin, Jae Hee, Jo Hyun Jae and Shin Sung Rok was photographed as their characters in unconventional poses.

극중 유진은 아기 사랑은 극진하지만 어딘가 불안불안한 초보맘 ‘송나영’ 역을 맡았고, 조현재는 상위 1%의 부자를 꿈꾸는 펀드매니저 ‘한수현’, 신성록은 강력계 형사이면서 여자 앞에선 떨려서 말까지 버벅대는 ‘나황경태’ 역을, 재희는 결혼도 싫고 아기는 더 질색인 만화가 ‘최광희’ 역을 맡아 각기 다른 색깔의 캐릭터를 선보일 예정이다.

Yoo Jin acts as Song Na Yeong, a sweet and insecure elementary school teacher with a baby. Jo Hyun Jae acts as Han Soo Hyeon, a fund manager whose dream is to be the top 1% richest man. Shin Sung Rok acts as Na Hwang Kyeong Tae, a man who is powerful in solving cases but trembles in front of women. Jae Hee acts as Choi Gwang Hee, a cartoonist who doesn’t like the idea of marriage and detests children. They plan to show very different characters to the public.

<아빠 셋 엄마 하나>는 무정자증으로 고생하는 친구를 위해 세 친구가 정자를 기증해 아이를 갖게 되지만 친구가 사고로 비명횡사하는 바람에 졸지에 아빠가 된 세 총각들과, 세 남자를 모두 거느리고 싶은 발랄하고 철없는 엄마의 좌충우돌 코믹드라마.

‘Three Dads One Mom’ tells the story of how three friends became sperm donors to help their friend who is having difficulty conceiving a child. But all of a sudden the friend dies in an accident and the three bachelors become dads. The three men want to be the leading man (I guess they all want to be the dad?) rushing here and there, along with the clueless mom they all make this a comic drama.

여자와 아기에 대해 서로 다른 가치관을 가지고 있는 세 남자들이 친구의 처자식인 나영과 아기를 통해 성숙해가는 과정을 유쾌하고 코믹하게 그릴 예정이다.

The three men have different values and often have confrontation among themselves over their friend’s wife and child. In the process, they will all mature. The drama plans on showing this pleasant and comedy side.

따뜻한 봄, 안방에 시원한 웃음과 감동을 선사할 <아빠 셋 엄마 하나>는 <쾌도 홍길동> 후속으로 이 달 말부터 방송된다.

During the warm spring ‘Three Dads One Mom’ hopes to bring smiles and heart touching moments to your house. ‘Three Dads One Mom’ will broadcast following the end of Hong Gil Dong.

Guest ripgal

Komawo for the translations chinggu..

The premise DOES remind me of the old hollywood movie somebody mentioned up there..

I still remember that the 3 guys hated the baby initially.. but slowly grew closer and fonder of the baby..

This should be a funny and heartwarming drama for sure..

Just dun spoil it with 3 guys vying for the mother..hehehe..

Guest o-cha

Komawo for the translations chinggu..

The premise DOES remind me of the old hollywood movie somebody mentioned up there..

I still remember that the 3 guys hated the baby initially.. but slowly grew closer and fonder of the baby..

This should be a funny and heartwarming drama for sure..

Just dun spoil it with 3 guys vying for the mother..hehehe..

It does remind me of 3 Men and A Baby too..only the difference is in this one nobody knows who the dad is whereas in the movie it was pretty clear.

Somehow I think they'll fall to the single mom's charm..hehehe.

Archived