[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlecRuby

whoa, eugene definitely has some weird curls going on. it doesn't look exactly appealing, i am hoping her hair will change. as for jae hee, he is looking more healthy then i last saw him when he was in witch yeo hee. he isn't so thin looking, which is good.

i wonder how the storyline will be as the airing starts later.

Guest mandalaywith

Could anybody pls. translate what the article says. Here's the link.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1511080_14820.html

Hi :rolleyes:

Translate to news.

2008 Feb 29 KBS Youido Studio in Eugene,Jo Hyun Jae,Jae Hee and Shin Sung Rok attented to Drama poster photographing.

지난 달 29일, 여의도 KBS 본관의 한 스튜디오에서 진행된 촬영에는 유진, 재희, 조현재, 신성록이 자신의 캐릭터에 맞는 의상을 입고 한껏 포즈를 취했다.

Eugene Kim Play in Single Mom Song Na-Young(송나영) character.Jo Hyun Jae Play in Fund Manager Han Su-Hyun(한수현) character.Shin Sung-Rok Play in Duelist Hwang Kyung-tae(황경태) character.Jae Hee play in Caricaturist Choi kwang-hee(최광희) character.

극중 유진은 아기 사랑은 극진하지만 어딘가 불안불안한 초보맘 ‘송나영’ 역을 맡았고, 조현재는 상위 1%의 부자를 꿈꾸는 펀드매니저 ‘한수현’, 신성록은 강력계 형사이면서 여자 앞에선 떨려서 말까지 버벅대는 ‘나황경태’ 역을, 재희는 결혼도 싫고 아기는 더 질색인 만화가 ‘최광희’ 역을 맡아 각기 다른 색깔의 캐릭터를 선보일 예정이다.

Song Na-Young husband&Han Su-Hyun,Hwang Kyung-tae,Choi kwang-hee is friend.

Drama is romantic comedy about three men who donate sperm to a friend who was suffering from aspermia.

<아빠 셋 엄마 하나>는 무정자증으로 고생하는 친구를 위해 세 친구가 정자를 기증해 아이를 갖게 되지만 친구가 사고로 비명횡사하는 바람에 졸지에 아빠가 된 세 총각들과, 세 남자를 모두 거느리고 싶은 발랄하고 철없는 엄마의 좌충우돌 코믹드라마.

여자와 아기에 대해 서로 다른 가치관을 가지고 있는 세 남자들이 친구의 처자식인 나영과 아기를 통해 성숙해가는 과정을 유쾌하고 코믹하게 그릴 예정이다.

"Three Dads And One Mom "drama is Hong Gil Dong finshed March 26, 2008 show in KBS2.

따뜻한 봄, 안방에 시원한 웃음과 감동을 선사할 <아빠 셋 엄마 하나>는 <쾌도 홍길동> 후속으로 이 달 말부터 방송된다.

Guest *sayuri*

Yeah! She looks weird in those curls...

+I guess we haven't use to see Eugene in ahjuma curly hair yet ...... I believe Eugene going to play a character in her 30ish ..... so that will explain her curly hair ......hihihi

+But I'm hoping her curly hair will changes as the drama progress......:)

+Thanks demon_wings for the pictures.......:)

Guest missxosteffany

thanks for the pictures!!

jo hyun jae looks good i like his hair

ahh but i'm not liking Jae Hee's hair =(

same with Eugene-hopefully it'll straighten out at the end

I'm so excited for this drama!!!

thanks for picts and translate.......

I like JHJ and Eugene .......

I like JHJ hair in Only You drama......but now he still good looking

:)

Guest ripgal

mandalaywith, thanx for the translations to the news article..

So Eugene's actually married to some other guy, and this guy gets his 3 other friends to donate their sperms?

That's interesting.. I expect Eugene's husband to flee once she gets pregnant and it will up to the 3 guys to fight for the baby AND Eugene's love! hehehhe..

No according to the storyline released so far, Eugene's husband is suppose to die, she's going to be a widow.

Sayuri are you sure Eugene's going to play like a 30 something year old?? I can't imagine Eugene playing a character that age. I'm still thinking about her student image from Wonderful Life haha.

Guest *sayuri*

mandalaywith, thanx for the translations to the news article..

So Eugene's actually married to some other guy, and this guy gets his 3 other friends to donate their sperms?

That's interesting.. I expect Eugene's husband to flee once she gets pregnant and it will up to the 3 guys to fight for the baby AND Eugene's love! hehehhe..

+I thinks Eugene's husband has an accident and died ......therefore, she will be the single mom going to raise up her daughter......:)

No according to the storyline released so far, Eugene's husband is suppose to die, she's going to be a widow.

Sayuri are you sure Eugene's going to play like a 30 something year old?? I can't imagine Eugene playing a character that age. I'm still thinking about her student image from Wonderful Life haha.

+If I'm not mistaking ......hihihi..... Eugene's curly hair remind me of Chae Rim curly hair in "Dal Ja's Spring" ....who she played the character in her 30+ ......:)

Guest mandalaywith

+I thinks Eugene's husband has an accident and died ......therefore, she will be the single mom going to raise up her daughter......:)

*sayuri*' :rolleyes:

you think is right.

Eugene's husband is accident died.

Guest *sayuri*

*sayuri*'

Eugene's husband is accident died.

+So does that mean ..... he die all of the sudden?? .... with no cause?? ....hummm that even more interesting .....:D

Guest EUNSHIHAE

Yay!! a new Eugene drama!!!!

oOoo! this one sounds really good!!

with Jae Hee and Jo Hyun Jae!!!!

cant wait for this drama!

Guest donghaejin

OMO~Wats with Eugene's hair?????I hope she wont have tht hairstyle throughout the drama,hope it changes.BTW,Jo HyunJae & Shin SungRok looks really hot!JaeHee too but Jo HyunJae looks the best!

Guest siufon

hope eugene doesnt keep that curl throughout the series.....im not feeling it....

yeah, me too, hope her hair not like that, it doesn't suit her.

Archived