Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

On 1/11/2018 at 6:51 PM, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Fan art by Chinese fans in preparation for LMK's birthday..cute!

Credits in pic.

Screenshot_20180112-074520.jpg

Created based on this...

Screenshot_20180112-074623.jpg

That’s so adorable they based it on a picture of him. I hope we see more fan art like this on his birthday.

I really like this beautiful piece of art too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

@fauna the fan art you posted is so well drawn, it captures MK's eyes really well. 

Btw, the LMK Baidu bar is rallying Chinese LMK fans to post that manga drawing of him on instagram on his birthday, which is tomorrow!

That artist is really talented. Such pretty art.

Yay for his Chinese fans! This MV of his characters set to a Chinese song has 81K views. I’m glad he’s so appreciated!

• Like 2

On 1/15/2018 at 11:42 AM, fauna said:

I find him funny in this childhood photo where he’s grabbing or cupping his little brother’s face. He’s so unique.

Haha.. i can imagine him a bully hyung and at the same time a really caring and responsible big brother to his dongsaeng.. i wonder what his younger bro looks now, is he as handsome as his hyung? :D:D:D

• LOL 1

Omg, omg, ong!!! he's in the Philippines right now?? but only in Cebu? anybody knows if he will go to Manila?? any Filipino chinggu who wants to fly to Cebu right away??!! hahaha, it's driving me nuts... but i'm so happy he chose to spend his birthday in my country.. #proudPinoyHere :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, namjiho said:

Omg, omg, ong!!! he's in the Philippines right now?? but only in Cebu? anybody knows if he will go to Manila?? any Filipino chinggu who wants to fly to Cebu right away??!! hahaha, it's driving me nuts... but i'm so happy he chose to spend his birthday in my country.. #proudPinoyHere :D

If you see him, take a pic! Guess we can only rely on fan sightings until he does something work-related.:lol:

I hope he is having a great birthday trip. He deserves it!

I love that he loves to read. Maybe he’s going to write a book soon, like he has always wanted to do.

He’s a book lover and has cosplayed for a calendar. What an adorable geek! :wub:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

This bookish and quiet aspect of him is so endearing!

It really is! :wub:

Some fans even zoomed in on the picture and found out what book he is reading. Their detective skills are amazing!

The author has won a lot of literary awards and his books have been translated into English. LMK has good taste!

There is an article that mentions how LMK’s Romantic Island movie helped attract Korean tourists to the Philippines. I hope he is enjoying his trip!

https://businessmirror.com.ph/how-a-lady-wooed-koreans-to-the-philippine-islands-2/

“Ebron also made use of star marketing, wherein the Philippines is used as movie locations. The famous movie Romantic Island, featuring Lee Sun-kyun and Lee Min-ki, featured Boracay, which started the Korean tourist craze in 2009

In 2009 the increase of Korean tourist arrivals was hugely felt. At first, only Asiana Airlines, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia and Korean Air were offering flights to Korea, then in 2009 it was followed by Cebu Pacific, Jeju Air, Air Busam and Jin Air followed on the Korean side.”

• Like 2

On 1/9/2018 at 3:27 AM, jughead2000 said:

I want him to be a young father too, I mean as a role.

His debut role as an actor was for the role of a father in KBS's Drama City "My Older Brother". This particular episode was my first exposure to Lee Min Ki and I became a fan right after that.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, creidesca said:

His debut role as an actor was for the role of a father in KBS's Drama City "My Older Brother". This particular episode was my first exposure to Lee Min Ki and I became a fan right after that.

Do you know where i can download 'my older brother'?

I try to search some sites, but i cant find it ...

I read the preview about my older brother in this thread, and it's seems interesting :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, creidesca said:

Thanks for the info, and for creating this thread! I’ve really enjoyed reading all the information you and others have posted over the years. As one of his first fans, you must know a lot about him and his body of work.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nisfii said:

I read the preview about my older brother in this thread, and it's seems interesting :)

I would love to see it too, but can’t find it. YouTube has a short clip of it: https://youtu.be/XVVR_oRTxms

Rainbow Romance/Nonstop 6 seems like a fun sitcom. He is so silly and cute in it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 1/21/2018 at 4:22 AM, nisfii said:

On 1/21/2018 at 3:36 PM, fauna said:

I would love to see it too, but can’t find it. YouTube has a short clip of it: https://youtu.be/XVVR_oRTxms

The episode is actually available in full on the DramaKBS youtube channel, not so great quality, but it's there.  Softsubs are also available; I believe I got them from d-addicts once upon a time. 

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL822CD5F6FA697C7A

Hope that helps someone :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4