Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

18 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Yipee there are some cheers for LMK :D

Kim Ji won and Lee Min Ki small interactions

http://twitter.com/jiwonsdream/status/958807213702709248

LMK and Jiwon are talking :) I hope we can get some reviews of DK3 movie?

And I really hope to hear some casting of LMK soon again.

It’s nice that they get along. They both stay away from social media too.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/21/kim-ji-won-reveals-shes-not-active-social-media/

I’m sure reviews will be out soon. The movie hasn’t been released to the general public yet, just media and VIPs, and only recently.

I hope he gets a new project soon!

This article lists some celebrities that went to the DK3 VIP premiere and includes a picture slideshow.

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/photos/star-studded-vip-premiere-of-detective-k-secret-of-the-living-9919942#slideshow-1

“The star-studded event was also supported by celebrites such as Rain, BoA, Lee Yeon Hee, Super Junior's Yesung and Donghae, Park Seo Jun, Harisu, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Joo Woo, Hsuan Yu, Im Soo Hyang, Jang Hee Jin, Kim Ga Eun, Kim Jung Hwa, Ye Ji Won and Park Hee Soon.”

Kim Ga Eun was in BTIMFL of course, Ye Ji Won was in Evasive Inquiry Agency, and Park Hee Soon was in both Evasive Inquiry Agency and A Million. Ahn Seo Hyun in Monster isn’t mentioned by name, but she is in the slideshow.

I’m so glad some of his friends and former co-workers came to support him. :)

@fauna I think he used extensions. But his hair looked so natural, right? I wonder his middle part hair after the movie filming has inspired the btimfl production team to use the hairstyle for Se Hee's role. It suited his personality after all. And I feel like the extensions damaged his hair? And also made his hair wavier? Or maybe it's all because the old Se Hee didn't care about his appearance :D

As far as I know, Min Ki has the natural straight hair (?).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, eunji18 said:

@fauna I think he used extensions. But his hair looked so natural, right? I wonder his middle part hair after the movie filming has inspired the btimfl production team to use the hairstyle for Se Hee's role. It suited his personality after all. And I feel like the extensions damaged his hair? And also made his hair wavier? Or maybe it's all because the old Se Hee didn't care about his appearance :D

As far as I know, Min Ki has the natural straight hair (?).

Yes, it was so natural looking. He’s a method actor, who learned how to smoke and played the guitar for real in his roles, so I was wondering if he really did grow it out! He changes his hair a lot for his roles too, like dyed hair for A Million and a perm in For the Emperor. The middle part was perfect for his role as the 38 year old Se Hee. I wonder how much of his look is his decision and how much of it is the production team’s.

• Like 1