Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

It looks like the DK3 cast took a bus together to the Suwon event.

I’m glad LMK’s management is updating his ig again. I hope they keep it up! Even if he decides to continue with movies and not dramas, I will follow his work.

• Like 1

Just now open my IG and saw lee min ki IG's update on the first post :)

kyaaa the happiness is ... (Can't describe it in words..)

Hope he will comeback soon in any project and wish that one of his project this year is saeguk drama .. he's so handsome in this picture

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nisfii said:

Just now open my IG and saw lee min ki IG's update on the first post :)

kyaaa the happiness is ... (Can't describe it in words..)

Hope he will comeback soon in any project and wish that one of his project this year is saeguk drama .. he's so handsome in this picture

Yes! It’s so exciting to see that rare update on his IG.

He seems to like trying different things each time. His character in DK3 is saeguk, fantasy, and action all at once. I’m sure his next role will probably be something he has never done before. BTIMFL is a romcom, but Nam Se Hee was really unique, with layers.

• Like 1

"Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead" in theaters DAY 4 .
【Box Office】
Ranking: the first place 
Number of Audiences: .
303,564 viewers .
✴ Accumulative Admissions:
964,301 viewers .
[Pre-sale]
Number of Pre-sale Audiences: 14,681 viewers
Pre-sale Share: 5.3%
Pre-sale Ranking: the 2nd place .
【Website Scoring】
[Naver]
Audience Score 8.42 
Percentage of Positive Reviews 81%
Netizen Rating 7.70 .
[CGV]
Golden EGG 93% .
(Percentage of Positive Reviews of Real Time Audiences)
[xx Cinema]
Audience Score 7.6 .
[Megabox]
Audience Score 6.9

cr 金智媛吧 Baidu Kim Jiwon Bar (Weibo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfEBRAeHozN/

• Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/12/detective-k-secret-living-dead-surpasses-1-million-moviegoers-tops-box-office/

“Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead” has reached a new milestone!

The film recorded 1,000,629 moviegoers at approximately 2 p.m. KST on February 12, the fifth day since it opened on February 8. It is shaping up to be the most successful film in the “Detective K” franchise, reaching the 1 million mark at least a day faster than “Detective K: Secret of the Virtuous Widow” and “Detective K: Secret of the Lost Island.”

It is the fastest 2018 film to reach this milestone so far, and is on par with popular films like the currently running “Maze Runner: Death Cure,” and 2017’s “Confidential Assignment.”

“Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead” was also first at the weekend box office, after it first topped the box office on its first day of release.

• Thanks 1

Actress Kim Ji Won mentioned LMK in an interview at: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfTwaTUj6hy/?hl=en

”During the interview, she was the most excited when she talked about Lee Min Gi and KimBum’s acting.”

“The acting Lee Min Gi oppa and KimBum oppa showed was really amazing. However, since they weren’t the leads and were just special appearances, they didn’t get the attention they deserve, which made me sad. You must know since you watched the movie, but I wonder how it would have been have these two not been there. Even Kim Myoung Min and Oh Dalsu oppa were like ‘Now we don’t have to worry about the visuals. Let’s just focus on acting’ when they heard the casting news of these two. (Laughs).”

Also, this DK3 movie review likes the action scenes and vampire parts: http://jbspins.blogspot.com/2018/02/detective-k-secret-of-living-dead.html?m=1

But this DK3 review prefers the comedy over the action and vampires: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-detective-k-review-20180216-story.html

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 6:58 PM, ecs707a said:

The episode is actually available in full on the DramaKBS youtube channel, not so great quality, but it's there.  Softsubs are also available; I believe I got them from d-addicts once upon a time. 

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL822CD5F6FA697C7A

Hope that helps someone :)

I really enjoyed "My Older Brother." Very touching.

They also have Booyong of Mt. Kyeryong at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49D075A21B13916F and Oh! Sarah at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL59DC24CC72AEBA05

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actress Son Ye Jin briefly mentioned LMK favorably in her V Live.

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/amp/headline/2018/167610

Here is the English translation, using Google Translate.

Spoiler

[Maekyung.com MK Sports Kim Na Young reporter] Son Ye Jin mentioned the young actors.

On the afternoon of the 14th, Son Ye-jin communicated with the fans in the "Actor What Soda" broadcasted through Naver V Live.

Broadcaster Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the day, said, "I played with my brother or my brother. There are Lee Min Ki, Lee Min Ho and Jeong Hae In. I was a little nervous when I was younger? "I asked.

So Son Ye-jin said, "It is still awkward that you are a sister. I was always young, and I have been with older seniors."

"Minheo was the first to breathe with his younger brother. Minho was mature in appearance, and the feeling of softness was not great. Min-gi was more mature than he thought, and his age gap was not much different."

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin said, "Haein, who is recently shooting a drama, feels soft. The title itself is 'pretty sister'. I am glad that the staffs are fortunate enough to look forward to it. "

All complimented that the chemistry with the actor was excellent, and Son Ye-jin said, "It seems that the color is not so clear. So it seems to be a good match, "he said.

Meanwhile, 'Go to see you now' is a film about the story that begins when Sua (Son Ye-jin), who left the world, appears in front of Woojin (So Ji Sub) with his memory lost. Released on the 14th.

• Like 1

Sorry for being absent T__T life has been busy LOL

Thanks for the continious updates! :heart: 

Minki looks healthy! Also he put some weight, right? His cheeks are chubbier kkk

*now back to backreading*

• Like 1

Re-posting my translation I did from the Japanese article. If you have any questions about my translation let me know~

[ARTICLE] Interview with Lee Min Ki! Asking Him About “Because This is My First Life” and More!

Q: You have returned to dramas for the first time in 5 years. Why did you decide to return now?

A: I haven’t really been avoiding acting in dramas. When I had offers in the past, it wasn’t the right time for me and I would just quickly look through the scripts of my past offers. But this time, as I looked at the script for “Because This is My First Life”, I really found everything about the drama really charming and interesting, including the characters and the settings in the drama. That’s why I decided to act in this drama.

Q: How was it like to act in a drama again after a long time?

A: I didn’t know what the ending was going to be as I worked on the drama, so it was fun to not know how it was going to end. It was also fun thinking about how the drama would progress as we worked on it.

Q: You were like a viewer of the drama as well.

A: You’re right. Before the drama began, I knew how the development would go only until episode 2. (laughs)

Q: There were a lot of scenes that made viewers laugh.

A: I wasn’t in this scene, but there was a scene where Ji Ho remembered the kiss from before as she was cleaning the table at work. The look on her face as she shook her head was funny.

Q: The cat that Se Hee had was very cute, too.

A: That cat actually is a twin. One of the twins are “Mint” and the other is “Lime”. One of the twins are very energetic, and the other twin is very spoiled. He likes to be hugged. When we filmed the scenes with the cat, we would choose either Mint or Lime based on which scene matched their personality.

Q: Ji Ho and Se Hee married soon after meeting each other coincidentally. Did you understand such a “high-speed” marriage?

A: Well... institutionally, it did progress quickly, but it was very slow in regards to emotions and skinship. It was in episode 11 and 12 that they kissed each other with romantic feelings... and it wasn’t until the end of the drama where they finally kissed again. 

Q: It’s unusual for a drama to progress slowly like that. The way the love between the characters slowly developed was done at a comfortable pace.

A: Yes. They carefully checked on each other’s feelings and slowly progressed on the skinship... this drama taught me that in marriage, what’s needed is not necessarily excitement, but having the confidence to know that you can live together with the other person. 

Q: Ji Ho is good at cooking. That was one of the things I liked about the drama, but do you think “being good at cooking” should be a requirement for a marriage partner?

A: Haha. If either one of us were good at it, I think that would be good. By the way, I don’t cook at all. I usually go to my favorite shop to buy take-out or buy a tomato and banana to eat... my eating habits are not good, right? (laughs) I’m at the point where I’m trying to control myself eating like that. (laughs)

Q: You had many heart-pounding scenes with Ji Ho, but where there any specific scenes that were heart-pounding for you while you were acting?

A: This scene is not really heart-pounding one, it’s more of a heart-warming scene. It’s the scene where Ji Ho and I spend the night lying next to each other. So Min is really petite and she fit snugly onto my arm. When So Min was next to me like that, it was heart-warming for me.

Q: Lastly, please tell us anything else you’d like us to know.

A: This drama is a very interesting and nice drama. This drama displays the values and conflicts of marriage, which in itself has become a recent social problem. It wittily combines that with a light touch to create this drama. When you watch it, you’ll be healed and it’s a drama that will vitalize you, so I’ll be happy if you enjoy it.

source

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...