Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

Hi all....

Thanks God... I found Lee Min Ki thread....

I am his new fans but I already saw him in 'Be Strong, Geum-soon'  as a younger brother but did not recognize him when I watch Because This is My First Life.

He is a good actor and I already watch 3 of his Movie after his BTIMFL ended. really Love them all....

I see how he change his image. He more mature now and love his effort...

I want to support him and here I am...

I wish more fans will support him because he deserve it... he is a good actor

Sorry for my poor English...  and Thank you:wub:

Ps/ I want to post his new picture but I don't know how to post it.... Maybe someone in this thread will help me so I can post Lee Min Ki picture. thanks

• Like 4

I watched LMK’s works and I am impressed with his versatility.He is not a Jo In Sung-ish dramatic actor but he has the ability to adapt and breathe differences to his characters.He is such a chameleon - can play a stiff, adorable layered saehee, a happy go lucky mental patient, a typical boyfriend, and a psycho killer. Such a talent, I hope he do more drama than movies so more people can watch his works.

His look from the Detective K3 stills looks cool! I hope he can share a screen with Kim Ji Won and hope the movie becomes blockbuster.

• Like 5

If you guys are planning to breathe life back to this thread, count me in!

I think Minki's first formal appearance since BTIMFL will be on Detective K3's premiere. There's just no reason for him to hide anymore and not go, he's not a wanted murderer right? :lol: Hoping his BTIMFL brothers and old colleagues will come too! The movie will be released Mid-Feb.

We should let the shipping thread sink, by the way

- M -

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

I think Minki's first formal appearance since BTIMFL will be on Detective K3's premiere. There's just no reason for him to hide anymore and not go, he's not a wanted murderer right? :lol: Hoping his BTIMFL brothers and old colleagues will come too! The movie will be released Mid-Feb.

- M -

Yep I agree, I also think we'll see next at the movie premiere...well at least I hope so.

And yepp I'm also in for moving into this thread, this guy deserves all the love and appreciation.

• Like 4

I would try to post from time to time especially now that his movie is coming, he is included in the trailer and the promos so I am looking forward. I am hoping that he can share the screen with Kim Ji Won. Minki looks good with pretty girls. :D

I am honestly captivated by his versatility so I hope more people can give this talent an appreciation - he deserves it. I am still impressed on how he breathed Saehee and how different he attacked his other characters upon watching his past movies. Hope he gets another drama soon, dont waste such talent. 

• Like 3

Hello, i'm newbie in soompi forum. Just create account to support lee min ki shi here. Before, i'm just lurker in BTIMFl, sominki and this thread , because i'm not good in english and tech too

I'm glad that this thread 'live' again 

I'm really excited to watch min ki shi in detective K3. He's look cool in trailer that someone post in another thread

For now, while waiting for the movie to release i'll watch some old video of him in xman and drama evasive inquiry agency 

Here is some funny moment with min ki shi in x man 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=As1KO0SwR8w

I find site to download xman, but i can't find english sub ..so if anyone know where i can find english sub, please tell me :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nisfii said:

I don't know how to make the youtube video appear in this thread..

But the links still works, just click it if you want to watch :)

Copy youtube link and paste in this thread. After you paste wait for a few second and the video will appear

• Like 1

3 hours ago, velvetine said:

- M -

Agree with you... let this thread breathe again and maybe Minki career will shine too :)

Spoiler

Still need someone to guide me how to post Instagram/FB or picture in this thread. I am an old member but  not active for a few years and now I am confusing with a new soompi forum 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

I would try to post from time to time especially now that his movie is coming, he is included in the trailer and the promos so I am looking forward. I am hoping that he can share the screen with Kim Ji Won. Minki looks good with pretty girls. :D

I am honestly captivated by his versatility so I hope more people can give this talent an appreciation - he deserves it. I am still impressed on how he breathed Saehee and how different he attacked his other characters upon watching his past movies. Hope he gets another drama soon, dont waste such talent. 

Would do that as well :) 

Agree with you!

38 minutes ago, rinrinkoe said:

Agree with you... let this thread breathe again and maybe Minki career will shine too :)

Reveal hidden contents

Still need someone to guide me how to post Instagram/FB or picture in this thread. I am an old member but  not active for a few years and now I am confusing with a new soompi forum 

@rinrinkoe I feel you! soompi had a quite makeover :tongue:

regarding IG posts, just copy the link and hit enter, it should then appear. Not sure how FB works though. 

As for pics follow this tutorial here https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/81617-how-to-post-images-on-soompi/

• Like 2