Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yeo Jin Goo Worried about Acting as Same-Age Friends with Lee Min Ki in ′Shoot My Heart′

Yeo Jin Goo shared that he worried about playing same-age friends with Lee Min Ki, who is actually 12 years older than him. 

On December 11, Yeo Jin Goo attended the press conference for his new movie Shoot My Heart at the CGV Theater in Apgujeong, where he was asked if he had a hard time acing as same-age friends with Lee Min Ki, who is 12 years older. 

Yeo Jin Goo answered, "Min Ki hyung really adjusted to me. I′m sincerely thankful." 

"He said so himself that it was just his personality, but he really transformed into the character Seungmin, and tried to make the filming atmosphere really fun and joked around first like a kid," explained Yoe Jin Goo.

"Before going into the filming, I was a bit worried. I heard that Min Ki hyung is shy to strangers, so I was worried since I am also the same way. I kept wondering, ′We have to be close, but can we be close?′ But he came up to me first, so I was thankful." 

Yeo Jin Goo Worried about Acting as Same-Age Friends with Lee Min Ki in ′Shoot My Heart′

The movie Shoot My Heart is based on the best-selling novel about the events that happen when Soo Myung (Yeo Jin Goo), a model patient, peacefully spending his days in the hospital, meets Seung Min (Lee Min Ki), a same-aged patient, who is a walking time bomb. 

The movie will premiere in January. 

Photo Credit: Jung Yoo Jin MWAVE

@blaqcherry

hehehe You are welcome.. sometimes I feel like a stalker with how much I search on news on LMK...

Lee Min-ki and others at press conference for "Shoot My Heart"

photo537971.jpg

The press conference for "Shoot My Heart" was held in Gangnam CGV on the 11th. Yeo Jin-gooYoo Oh-seongKim Jeong-tae, Kim Ki-cheon, Park Doo-sik and Moon Je-yong were there.

"Shoot My Heart" is the story of Soo-myeong and Seung-min attempting to escape the hospital they are caged in. To be released in January.

photo537970.jpg

Source : the star chosun
Credit Hancinema

Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo To Shoot Your Heart

zbuhx88nw69fmcdzuroa1nnlfefwtc8i.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Jang Moon Sun] Cast of movie ‘Shoot My Heart’ gathered at Apgujeong’s CGV on December 11 to hold a press conference.

‘Shoot My Heart’ tells the story of Soo Myung, a compliant patient peacefully living at a hospital and his time bomb-like friend, Seung Min. Lee Min Ki could not make it to the press conference.

Meanwhile, ‘Shoot My Heart’, starring Lee Min Ki, Yeo Jin Goo, Yoo Oh Seong, or Han Hye Rin will hit theaters in January. (photos by bntnews DB) 

@blaqcherry
hehehe its cute, the cut out

Korean Movie Actors' Current Acting Fee
Source: Naver (disclaimer: Google-translate) HANKYUNG
700 Million Won - Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun600 Million Won - Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong500 Million Won - Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yoon Shik400 Million Won Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il300 Million Won - Lee Min Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho200 Million Won - Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kim Rae Won, Yeo Jin Gooimage

The main poster for 'Shoot My Heart'20141217015724_54906473cfcc6_1.jpg
The main poster for movie 'Shoot My Heart' was revealed.

On December 16th, the main poster of movie 'Shoot My Heart' was revealed.

The teaser poster that was released earlier showed Seung Min (played by Lee Min Gi) and Soo Myung (played by Yeo Jin Gu)'s two very different looks, but the main poster shows the two guys trying to escape from a hospital together.

The movie is going to show changes that Soo Myung goes through after meeting with Seung Min, and many movie fans are showing huge anticipation for the movie.

Subtitle that says 'A special friendship of hospital cell #501 will being,' and people's anticipation for the story that the two guys will show is now reaching the peak.

Meanwhile, 'Shoot My Heart' be officially released in January 2015.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

@blaqcherry hahaha the women's paycheck was not postdd in that enumertion but the article did mention that they the top earner actresses are at 200 million less. Its much like how it is for us with the revelation of actors pay after the sony hack....  But i guess women compensates for lesser pay with higher ad/cf offers... I kinda understand the top earners pay until 500million won, well maybe except woobin. I love him, and super super want him in movies in dramas but he just doesnt do much projects, so why the high offer? 
Anyway i am happy that lee minki is in this list...

@czakhareina I see.  Of course women do not get as much. Pft. Ugh this whole sony thing is so frustrating and scary and all because of a silly comedy from seth rogen and james franco. Good grief.He probably gets that because he has had atleast a few hits so his price went up probably at those times. I think he had 2 hits back to back in 2011. I think. I am glad he is on the list too.

Lee Min Ki - Yeo Jin Goo's Sensual Pictorial

u9v2orglb9tayigkavug25mgq1r5tvhe.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Fashion magazine ELLE released a pictorial and interview with two heroes in movie ‘Shoot My Heart’ Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo.

During the interview, Lee Min Ki, who spent busy days this year, said “I feel like I’m nothing without my job. In ‘Shoot My Heart’ I remember the line, ‘I could be real in my time, and that’s my life and how I live. I don’t want to die’.” He revealed he could reconsider what he does through the film. Moreover, as he said that his hobbies are reading books, listening to music and enjoying travelling, he proved he keeps putting an effort to show better acting every time.

Yeo Jin Goo, who is still a teenager, confessed that he had troubles in acting his role Soo Myung. However, he said, “I try to judge after I listen to many stories. I think it’s better to find a better figure for my character after I summed up various opinions. If I do that, it is easy to appeal the character to the mass public” and showed how he keeps researching about his characters and films.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo’s pictorial and interview will be available in January issue. (photo by ELLE)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=16195

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki show their cute charms and charisma for 'Elle'
B5H8_OoCIAEyhg_.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki showed their cute charms and charisma for 'Elle'!
The actors made it hard to believe that they have a 12-year age gap with their teamwork and friendship strengthened by their movie 'Shoot My Heart'. During the interview with the magazine, Lee Min Ki revealed his hobbies to be reading, listening to music, and taking trips. Yeo Jin Goo also revealed himself to be a deep soul as he shared, "I try to take into account as many perspectives as possible before making a decision. I think that if I could find a balance of my thoughts and those of others for my role, then more people will be able to relate to my emotions and accept it sincerely."
Check out their full pictorial and interview in 'Elle's January issue!
lee-min-ki_1418880311_LeeMinKi.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/yeo-jin-goo-and-lee-min-ki-show-their-cute-charms-and-charisma-for-elle

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min Gi & Yeo Jin Gu talk about troubles that they go through as actors
20141218180619_5492990b11c16_1.jpg

Lee Min Gi and Yeo Jin Gu's new pictorials and interview were released.
Lee Min Gu and Yeo Jin Gu's new pictorials and interview were released through the January edition of fashion magazine 'ELLE.'
Recently, the two played in a new film called 'Shoot My Heart,' which will show a story of two twenty-five year-old guys who run into each other at a mental institution, and Lee Min Gi and Yeo Jin Gu each played as Seung Min and Soo Myung.
It is said that the two showed a fabulous teamwork during all of the shootings, surprising all of the staffs.
Lee Min Gu and Yeo Jin Gu played in the film as two guys with very different characters, and the film will show the two following a mutual goal together.
Lee Min Gi showed two very different looks in films 'Monster' and 'For The Emperor' this year,' and he said, "I feel very fortunate that I got to finish my 20s with 'Shoot My Heart.'"
He went on, "I find myself getting myself much smaller when I do something other than acting. My most favorite line from the movie goes, 'Becoming who I am in my own time. That is what life is to me, and that is how I should live. I do not want to die.' I could reflect myself, and think about many troubles that I was struggling from recently."
Lee Min Gi also told that he continuously educates and trains himself through reading, listening to music, and traveling alone.
Yeo Jin Gu, who received a great number of compliments for mature acting, said, "I had a lot of difficulties while portraying a twenty-five year-old guy, because I could not understand many parts."
He went on, "I always try to listen to as many stories as possible before making judgments. I believe that I will be able to appeal myself successfully if I keep blending my thoughts with other people's thoughts."
Meanwhile, Lee Min Gi and Yeo Jin Gu's new pictorials and interview can be viewed on January edition, and the official website of 'ELLE.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=347292

@blaqcherry*gasp* awesome. Omygash!!! they looks so awesome!!!
thanks for sharing. Now I miss LMK all over again!~and LMK has freckles.. did not notice it before!!! so cute!YJG has a lower voice than LMK!!! hahaha
class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"MORE OF LEE MIN KI & YEO JIN GOO FOR THE JANUARY 2015 ISSUE OF ELLE KOREA00.jpg
002_zps63657d19.jpg~original001_zpsf88152ec.jpg~original
Source  |  Korea Star Daily CouchKimchi