Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webmagine

What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

my vote for the saddest drama ever goes to Memories in Bali! man.. that drama is just plain cruel
Stairway to Heaven is not far behind

Stairway to Heaven.  The song itself makes you cry buckets.
I cried everytime I heard Kim Bum Soo's croon. Arrgggghhh.

For me... gu family book, thank you, autumn in my heart... i cry a lot back then....

Stairway to Heaven! It was so beautiful that I watched the whole thing.

I've watched 49 Days twice and I've cried both times but for completely different reasons. I think I cried more the second time because I was in a different stage of my life and the plot/love line really impacted me and I cried buckets. Like my nose was so stuffed and my eyes were so swollen because I cried so much. It's an amazing drama and I highly recommend it!

Damo - the only reason that ending didn't have me weeping buckets was because they showed the very last scene at the very beginning of episode 1. Mimi was pretty sad too. They're the ones that stick in my mind for their sad endings but there are many that I've wept buckets in before they ended more upbeat. :)

Damo - my heart is still heavy till now when I suddenly think the ending of the story. When his brother telling how miss her and tell her name my heart was broken their story is very cruel ending. 

Autumn in my heart ---the young actors specially the young lady main character during the time they separate she left me a broken heart, drinks lots of water while watching and spend box of tissue.