What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Guest webmagine

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've watched 49 Days twice and I've cried both times but for completely different reasons. I think I cried more the second time because I was in a different stage of my life and the plot/love line really impacted me and I cried buckets. Like my nose was so stuffed and my eyes were so swollen because I cried so much. It's an amazing drama and I highly recommend it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damo - the only reason that ending didn't have me weeping buckets was because they showed the very last scene at the very beginning of episode 1. Mimi was pretty sad too. They're the ones that stick in my mind for their sad endings but there are many that I've wept buckets in before they ended more upbeat. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damo - my heart is still heavy till now when I suddenly think the ending of the story. When his brother telling how miss her and tell her name my heart was broken their story is very cruel ending. 

Autumn in my heart ---the young actors specially the young lady main character during the time they separate she left me a broken heart, drinks lots of water while watching and spend box of tissue.

Archived