What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Guest webmagine

Guest webmagine

I'm not sure where else to post this.. :ph34r: so please don't be too hard on me if this is the wrong place. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, what is the saddest Korean drama you've ever watched?

For me, so far, it's Autumn In My Heart.

Somehow sad Korean dramas really appeal to me more than the ones with happy endings, so yeah, I'd really like to know what's the saddest Korean drama you've watched so far. :)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junoesque17

I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU!!!!!

of course!!!! SO JI SUP!!!! one of the best korean actors!!!! he really brought the house down because of his amazing acting skills!!!

i will never forget the expression of his eyes!!!! and the story itself is really good!!! you can feel the pain and the agony of every

character which makes MISA a very sad story.... falling in love and finding someone you can spend your life with knowing that you will die... it really hurts....

a son who is seeking for a mothers love... sssoooo sad........

A LOVE TO KILL!!!!

so sssaaaaaaaaaadddd!!!!! everyone is saying that A Love To Kill is not good... but if you try to understand the drama it is really good!

Rain's acting performance in this drama left me speechless... he is way hotter here than in Full House...

and i just love Shin Min Ah! she is such a darling!!!

it started as a revenge and you end up falling in love with the person you hate....

I thought Stairway to Heaven and Autumn in my Heart was the saddest korean drama I've ever watched.

I cried in like every episode, it was just so sad. I used up like the whole box of tissue.

Guest bunniecuppycakez

The Snow Queen.

OMG. It's just So sad when HyunBin cries...i literally bawled everything he cried.

and Stairways to Heaven.

MISA and Thank You. the end.

If these 2 dramas can't make you bawl or cry like crazy, then no other Kdrama will ever make you cry..

Guest carleli

I've seen some of the dramas posted here and it sure made me cry (in some episodes). But Autumn in my Heart and Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo are the dramas that really made me cry every time I watch it. Really made me shed bucket-full of tears, in almost all of the episodes :tears: :rolleyes:

Guest twinnyroo

STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN

I swear i think i cried non stop on the last 2 episodes and even after i was done watching it whenever i thought about it i would be sad

Guest betchay

I thought Stairway to Heaven and Autumn in my Heart was the saddest korean drama I've ever watched.

I cried in like every episode, it was just so sad. I used up like the whole box of tissue.

AGREE!!! Both were the saddest drama ever! :tears::(

In my opinion, 'sad' and 'touching' are not exactly the same. A drama such as 'Thank You' is very touching but I would consider 'I am sorry, I love you' as truely a very sad story cos the ending is very SAD!!!!......:P

Guest Piscesgrl389

i am sorry i love you hands down for me

after finishing it around 4 am in the morning

i went to school with my eyes swollen

and depressed/sad HAHAHAHA it was such a good

drama

Guest satisfaction!

Definitely:

Autumn In My Heart

Snow Queen

I'm Sorry I Love You

Stairway To Heaven

Tree Of Heaven

Sad Love Story (I don't know why, but I didn't really find this sad.. o_o Maybe it's because during that time, I was sick of all these sad cliche kdramas hahhaa. But everybody said it was sad, so I'll just add it lol =P)

btw, I know this is irrevelant, but all of these dramas had the best OST EVERRRR!

Guest goongPrincess

Definitely Stairway To Heaven for me, everything just seems to go wrong for Choi Ji Woo's character it was so sad, especially towards the end. It took me a few weeks just to recover.

Guest lOveKorea

For me it was Snow Queen...

Also Emperor of the sea (Haeshin) was as sad as its too

TT_TT

The ending of Sad Love Story was too simple to be sad, so i wont add it..

Guest fluffpuff

stairway to heaven for me..i cried in every single episode to the point where i got headaches..no other show till today has made me cry that much..it's really an amazingly sad show which i'll remember for life..

if u watch i am sorry i love you

it will make u think that other sad story are joke lol

^LOL I agree. Before misa, I would've put said Stairway to Heaven & Autumn in My Heart, but quite honestly, misa PWNS.

When I think about it. STH was much more formulaic, like you "knew" when they cue was to cry (but this is not to say that it wasn't sad because it was!)

Thankyou was very touching but I wouldn't consider it sad per se.

Archived