What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Guest webmagine

Guest selvaspeedy

Sad Love Story :crazy:

and I already hated it... what's the point of watching a drama to see

the main character die after all those hardships

:crazy:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zealousy

I'm Sorry, I Love You & Winter Sonata made me depressed all the time.

They're also some of my favourites.

I reaaaaaally like sad dramas.

Guest simply_diem

Glass shoes

I watched that drama with my whole family, and we all ended up crying while watching the last episode. That was the first time I've ever seen my dad cried because of a drama. Definitely one of the best drama out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Being abandoned by your real mother since you were a newborn, growing up like a trash, being dumped by your only lover (which you love more than your life) because of money, living as a hopeless man with impending death, hating your mother till the last day of your life because of misunderstanding that your mother abandon you for her own wealthy (indeed your mother love you so much), being unable to tell your mother that you are her child even in the last chance of your life because you don't want to make her die with you, " I'm sorry, I love you " is the words you have to say to your lover because you feel guilty to be loved. How can it be more sadder than these?

Only dying due to some diseases or disappointment with a lover cannot compare these.

So my answer is I'm sorry, I love you.

Guest saranghae<3

I'm Sorry I Love You

I cried a lot near the end (episode 10 onwards)

I don't think I have watched enough sad dramas to decide which drama is the saddest. I shall go hunt down more to watch

Guest she-smiles

In random order:

-MISA (I'm sorry I love you)

-Stairway to heaven

-Sad love story

I don't remember finding Autumn love story sad.

Maybe cause I watched it when I was younger,

and I thought the ending was just ridiculous: Joon Suh gets hit by a truck?!

But maybe I should go back and rewatch it?

i am sorry i love you hands down for me

after finishing it around 4 am in the morning

i went to school with my eyes swollen

and depressed/sad HAHAHAHA it was such a good

drama

I went through the same phase.

I was depressed for a few days. Sad, but true. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AllforCJW

For me the saddest K-drama is Stairway to Heaven. I remember already sobbing in episode 1. Of course, the last episode is just too heart breaking but the drama is really good. Sad Love Story didn't really do much to me perhaps because I don't like Kim Hee Sun. I remember cried a lot too watching Wonderful Life but unlike STH, it has a good ending.

Guest enahh

Stairway To Heaven...Terms Of Endearment made me cry (a lot!), but unlike in STH, the series ended well for the main couple of the story.

Guest erica1064

Damo. It was well done, exquisite really, which just added to my enjoyment of the drama. It was a tragedy worthy of Shakespeare.

I'm Sorry, I Love You
without a doubt. If So JiSub can't get you to cry, there's no one else who will be able to.

Guest JungHyun27

I watched ALOT of dramas and I have to say.....

Sad Love Story (Kwon Sang Woo & Kim Hee Sun)

To The End Of The World (Ryu Shi Won & Kim Hee Sun)

Wan Jun Hahn Sarang (Cha In Pyo & Kim Hee Ae)

Winter Sonata (Bae Yong Jun & Choi Ji Woo)

These dramas top my list...so far.

Guest ninnaa

stairway to heaven and a love to kill, deff.

i didnt know im sorry i love you had a sad storyline

is that a good drama?

-----

oops, my mistake i got it mixed up with

i love you, dont cry

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

def stairway to heaven and autumn in my heart

i think i cried in like every episode for both dramas

Guest asteraceae

No doubt it's Sorry, I Love You (MISA). Non other, only this one.

I couldn't even finish watching till the last episode when I first watching it. When I watch it for the second time, then only I could actually be 'strong' enough to watch it till the end. But again, I couldn't stop crying for 5 hours after the drama ended. Really sad... :tears:

The best thing about this drama is it's not the love story that makes me cry like an idiot but what Moo Hyuk gone though. His pain, his loneliness, his suffering and a lot more about him that makes me feel like crying just by thinking about it.

"Even when I was living, he was lonely. So, I couldn't leave him alone like that. Just this once in my life, I'm thinking of myself and living for myself. I'll accept any punishment that comes. Song Eun Chae." - THE BEST LINE TO END THE DRAMA and of course the line that make me cry a lot.

However, luv this drama!

Archived