Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webmagine

What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

East of Eden even though i've never finished watching these both dramas. the begginning of east of eden made me cry so much, gosh, koreans are genius when it comes to sad dramas.

But Iljimae made me cry sooo much, especially when his dad die :(.

for me... after watching like a hundred dramas so far....

Autumn tale... still is... the saddest one..

GOsh.. I mean, since I watched it for the first time during my junior high,, and now... there is no single time that I didn't cry... always and always crying out.. haha..lol

everything from the story, the character, the music, and of course the brilliant actor who act like incredible...

still remember the soundtrack that can bring you tears and how Eun suh called her oppa...

haaahh... devastating! :(

Guest sekangel88

Until I saw a love to kill I thought that no other drama could compare to Misa but now I've found differently.

While Moo Hyuk was gettitng revenge against his mother for being abandoned on his own accord, Bok Gu was avenging the actress for his brother. Bok GU would take anything that anybody did to him but anyone else and he'd wouldn't take it. The actress was innocent and even Bok Gu could see it. With Eun Chae, she had a crush on her childhood friend for years and silently watched as he was with someone else. Bok Gu lived with someone he did not love out of guilt for her getting injuries for saving him. He does break Eun Suk's heart but by then he was totally in loved with her. What annoyed me about Moo Hyuk is that he swore that if he was allowed to be with Eun Chae, he'd give up his plot of revenge but that never happened. It only happened when he found out his mother wasn't at fault. Also, I am very against suicide no matter how sad the ending was, it was terrible to take her own life. At the end of a love to kill, yes Eun Suk went back to the mountains to die because she found she couldn't ever forget her love for Bok gu but she could've survived if he hadn't had a case of hypothermia himself. They both died and were reunited in the end. To me parts of Misa were just boring and dragged on unlike a love to kill that kept me going from the very first episode. It doesn't hurt either that Rain is such a hottie either.

So I'd think the saddest drama is A love to kill hands down.

Autumn Tale - got me cried in the childhood part, love this story :(:tears:

Snow Queen - love this one, got me cried at the end when Huyn Bin cried,

but there are many funny moments overall, very well balanced :tears::(:lol::D:(

I'm sorry I love you and Stairway to heaven - real tearjeakers but i don't like them though :tears: :tears:

Winter Sonate and Sad love story - sad? Yes but didn't get me cried at all

something I highly reccomend is a love to kill. MISA may be a tear jerker but you've will really cry watching this one. Yes, some things are similar between both the dramas but I found that A love to kill had a better plot. Who wouldn't like Rain playing the part as an actress's bodyguard?

Guest sekangel88

Being abandoned by your real mother since you were a newborn, growing up like a trash, being dumped by your only lover (which you love more than your life) because of money, living as a hopeless man with impending death, hating your mother till the last day of your life because of misunderstanding that your mother abandon you for her own wealthy (indeed your mother love you so much), being unable to tell your mother that you are her child even in the last chance of your life because you don't want to make her die with you, " I'm sorry, I love you " is the words you have to say to your lover because you feel guilty to be loved. How can it be more sadder than these?

Only dying due to some diseases or disappointment with a lover cannot compare these.

So my answer is I'm sorry, I love you.

How about having a dad as a gangster and a mother who ran away because of it. Then the fact that you grow up with the said father who is very abusive and an alcoholic and then you're brother disappears for ten years in which you find out later he covered for your sorry richard simmons. Then you meet a girl who you are trying to bring down thinking that she caused your brother to try to committ suicide and is now laying in the hospital as a vegetable. The same brother who has always been like your parent. Then you end up falling for the same girl your brother did but since it's your brother's girl you feel guilty even after he tries to make you promise to make her happy and dies. Instead you turn to drinking because you find that guilt won't let you be with someone you can't live without. Meanwhile the girl is feeling just as bad. She tries to prove that she could live without him but it turns out that her love for him was too great and when he finds her, they both have a case of hypothermia and end up dying together.

Whereas in life they couldn't be together, they were finally allowed to be together in death is pretty sad.

Yes, Moo Hyuk is sad because his mother thought her child was dead and he grew up in a bad life but Bok Ku's real parent's treated him awful. Moo Hyuk did a lot of horrible things though tha Bok Ku never did. Hell Moo Hyuk caused his brother to get into an accident and it was hard to feel sorry for him because he said he wanted to spend the rest of his time with eun chae only to go on with his plot of revenge. Bok Ku often wondered if he was doing the right thing but went on with it because of her. Eun Suk did say some things that would make anybody that didn't know her that well believe that she was the one at fault. Only when he heard that voice mail from his brother's cell that he realized he made a fatal mistake. Bok Ku did something that Moo Hyuk hardly did. Bok Ku showed that he was human over and over again. Hell Bok Ku even grieved for the loss of his brother and the fact that he couldn't be with the one he loved out of guilt for his brother.

In The end it's A love to kill aka this cursed love that should win hands down.

Read This!! Important :excl:

I watched various kinds of Korean drama since i was a kid..

and didn't know much about to be loved and to love someone at that kiddo time.

~ Winter Sonata was one of the drama i watched since that is the only drama my dad bought to watch at.

I didn't know what to be sad about when i watched this drama. But what I know is that i didn't like the actors and

actresses acted in the drama. And i thought of it like it was an old story and too boring. I skipped many episodes and

end it by just watching the ending (last episode). And now when i am matured enough knowing about life and love,

i still didn't have the appetite to watch it again.

But what i did learn from Korean drama was, made me completely changed my life. :D

I recommend u guys to watch:

~ Later then i watched Stairways to heaven and i felt that is the only drama touched my feelings although i was

still young that time. The actress is same as in the winter sonata. But the plot of the story is different from winter

sonata which i thought of it more sad and passion.

~ I'm sorry i love you. I tears a lot and this is the first time i can let my tears drop spontaneously. ( which i learned valuable lesson much ) which is:

> Be polite to each other although you're uncomfortable with a certain person

> Don't talk about the meal you ate. Just eat and finish them without thinking about the horrible taste of the food

> Love your parents as they raised us since we're a baby. And don't think about getting mad at them although they

mad you sick and tired.

> Use proper and cool words so that you are easy to go with people around you. Weird huh.

~ Snow Queen

I love this drama because it touched on love and to have a cool girlfriend. If you thinking of having one. Watch this

drama.

~ Full House

Hilarious and touching drama. I'm saying this because of the beautiful actress and handsome actors acted in the

drama. The plot of the story is also interesting and you won't like to miss even one episode of it.

sangdoo, let's go to school, just feel so sad for bi's character i cried many times and really ahve heart-wrenching moments.

oh yes, this drama is kind of special to me. It made you cried then laugh, laugh then cried again at the same time. Just brilliant. I love it!! A friend of mine suggested this drama and I thanked her for that.

Sad drama should be Sad Sonata. Not a happy ending. Stairways to Heaven for me is too classical.

Sangdoo, Let's Go To School.

The scriptwriter was bent on making Sangdoo the most tragic character in history. The acting leads called and begged her to give Sangdoo a better ending - but he still died!!!

autumn in my heart and all about eve which is an odd choice but i was so emotionally invested in Kim So Yeon's pitiful character.

totally different from what the others say

I never cried as much when I saw wonderful life, but I have to say it's not a sad drama, it ends good

it's just some scenes where I couldn't control myself

call me crazy, but when that little girl cries I can't hold myself

stairway to heaven i think ...single dad in love partuculary the scenes bet the child and his father

I don't have one in particular cause I believe all drama has their saddest moments. So can I say, all? :D

It used to be "Sad Love Story" until I saw "Will it Snow for Christmas" recently. The first one was sad but didn't make me cry. In "Will it Snow for Christmas", I cried so many times: 1) The part where he ran out and hug her in the middle of the street because he thought the car will hit her; 2) when she accused him of causing the other guy to loose the contract; 3) when the evil mom pretended to be crazy to separate them; 3) near the end, when they saw each other at the university and walked away as if they were strangers; 4) later on when they both cried. It was a great series.

"Tree Of Heaven" the saddest drama i ever watched...it makes you cry from Ep 1 till the last one :(:(

i would say Stairway to heaven, i cry all the way! not the first four. but my friends are saying winter sonata is the saddest!

Stairway to heaven is sad, and now I can say the ending of Queen Seon Dok is really sad coz it's kinda unexpected...

Annyeong~~

Just wanna share my thoughts about the saddest K-drama ever..

So far, i can say it's "Snow Queen"..I cried when i watched the last episode..

Deukku still loves Bora even he knows that Bora sicks and will leave him forever..

And what makes this drama even saddest is that Deukku and Bora don't have a chance to get married even though Bora's father allows them to be together :(

The story is so touching..Even from its first episode.. :)