What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Guest webmagine

Im sorry i love you (i dont really like male lead, but this drama too sad, i cry every episode like crazy -.-)

Bad love ( kwon sang woo, i forgot some ep, but i remember this one also made me feel hurt and cry)

Innocent man/nice guy (song joong ki, when he was cry, you will see "innocent man" crying like baby)

Please Come back mister (mix with comedy and melo, so you will laugh hard, but when they pulled sad scenes you will cry like crazy )

Full house (this one romcom, but every sad scenes i just cry naturally :()

Old kdrama most likely about melodrama, so i recommended to watch old kdrama. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stairway to Heaven and Autumn in My Heart.

I remember I watched it when I was in primary school and bawled like there's no tomorrow. They were just sooo beautifully sad. I'm glad our current drama trend doesn't follow those sad endings anymore.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2016 at 10:18 PM, yunjae87 said:

Stairway to Heaven and Autumn in My Heart.

I remember I watched it when I was in primary school and bawled like there's no tomorrow. They were just sooo beautifully sad. I'm glad our current drama trend doesn't follow those sad endings anymore.

Same here... they were very very sad.  I was a mess from all the crying and then more crying session. I think A Love to Kill is sad too. Arghhhhh

I didn't watch Autumn in my Heart knowing that it would be super sad.  I unknowingly watch Stairway to Heaven and ended up bawling my eyes out.  If only the Internet was as prevalent as it is now, I'd read the review 1st before watching it. it's too sad!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen much dramas (I'm a noob really), and this might sound strange, but the saddest and one of the funniest dramas I've seen is "What Happens to My Family?" by KBS, really, it's so funny, but so sad, it's like, you are crying and laughing at the same time, it's so confusing for my heart T-T

Archived