Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest ElinaG

willenette said: ***The drama was close to 30% last night, March 11.....According to Nielsen Korea, the thirty-seventh episode of the drama rated 29.2%. This is 2.3% higher than the previous episode and the best record yet. :))

I have a favour to ask...

Does anyone have NG for Fashion 70s? :)

I saw that it was shared before in the Fashion 70 thread but it was a long time ago. I only have a little bit, which was shown at the end of finale episode (aka ep 28), esp a scene where JJM danced in front of Lee Yo Won and made her laugh so hard (if anyone may need it, I will upload it :) )

Guest ElinaG

remember the OST of AFF? the King's song? Well, I always lissened to the official version that is singing don't know who. very beautiful, very professional. BUTThanks to @misstear that provided me with the link to JJM's version, now I"m addicted to it. OMO OMO OMO His voice is so beautiful. The song gets just more soul in it. 
I downloaded as MP3 the youtube version. it is a trailer so there are voices in the middle... Do anyone have clear version? Only JJM singing?please  [-O<

I found some NG of Fashion 70 last night while searching ^_^

You guys can find a number of NG clips there :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Of8mhUk8w54/

(it's the first NG, the rest can be seen at the right side of the clip)

Love seeing his smile ^_^

Oh and one NG of Queen of the Game  :))

P.S: I zip all NG of Fashion 70s that I could found here (including all of these above, in case someone may need :) ) : https://www.mediafire.com/?qosv1uy0akha1kr

Guest Ding Lin

My fellow Joo Jin Mo fans,
I accidentally discovered that there is an event called "Joo Jin Mo's sweet White Day event" hosted by his agent on March 14 (according to my Google translator).  Please check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/fantagio/photos/a.202281216497615.53089.182506295141774/687735661285499/?type=1&theater

Ding Lin said: My fellow Joo Jin Mo fans,
I accidentally discovered that there is called "Joo Jin Mo's sweet White Day event" hosted by his agent on March 14 (according to my Google translator).  Please check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/fantagio/photos/a.202281216497615.53089.182506295141774/687735661285499/?type=1&theater

Guest Ding Lin

As for the White Day event........

There is a multiple choice question (according to other Chinese fans).  If you answer it correctly, you may be awarded by candy from JJM :)!

Guest ElinaG

Ding Lin said: My fellow Joo Jin Mo fans,I accidentally discovered that there is an event called "Joo Jin Mo's sweet White Day event" hosted by his agent on March 14 (according to my Google translator).  Please check it out!https://www.facebook.com/fantagio/photos/a.202281216497615.53089.182506295141774/687735661285499/?type=1&theater

Guest meelis

@Ding Lin, the White day is sweet, too bad I don't have a FB account. (Not yet, still resisting [-()What's the question anyway? My google translate refuses to deal with Hangul, some nonsense only.
LOL at his Chinese dubbing in Flowers in fog. But he couldn't recite his lines in Chinese himself, could he? I guess nobody would understand it. :D He actually said in an interview, I think in that TAXI show, that he's really bad with languages, and I believe him. I watched the beginning of ep. 1 of Queen of the Game and his English wasn't good at all. And in Gabi I didn't get a word of his attempt with Russian, really :D (while Kim So Yeon managed it quite well).But let's forgive him that, one can't be perfect, right?

Anyway, I like his pairing with Ruby Lin in FiF, they look great together. Did she call him "Joo Jin Mo oppa" in the video? Sweet :x.

Guest ElinaG

meelis said: LOL at his Chinese dubbing in Flowers in fog. But he couldn't recite his lines in Chinese himself, could he? I guess nobody would understand it. :D He actually said in an interview, I think in that TAXI show, that he's really bad with languages, and I believe him. I watched the beginning of ep. 1 of Queen of the Game and his English wasn't good at all. And in Gabi I didn't get a word of his attempt with Russian, really :D (while Kim So Yeon managed it quite well).But let's forgive him that, one can't be perfect, right?

Anyway, I like his pairing with Ruby Lin in FiF, they look great together. Did she call him "Joo Jin Mo oppa" in the video? Sweet :x.