Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Oh, I actually like this photo shoot  :x . Specially the second pic (this dark and sad sexappeal, as @ElinaG said, so true!). And also the white shirt one, but we have seen him doing this pose so many times already... I guess the photographers just like his profile ;) .

Is this session from October last year? Because he's all Wang Yoo here already.

Guest meelis

Oh, @Ding Lin, I guess we're all a little envious with you because of Flowers in Fog on your TV. I hope you keep us updated with the feedback about JJM in Taiwan.

My favorite JJM work?? I like all his movies except Liar and I'm not very much into 200 pounds beauty (I didn't get the moral of it, but I like his character there). My most favorites - A Frozen Flower and Love.

Oh, yes, and Bichunmoo of his dramas, I adore it, but it's the only one I've seen (about Empress Ki I can't tell, it depends on how it will finish). :D

Guest anjshin

@Ding Lin : my favorite is 200 Pounds Beauty and Gabi / Russian Coffee ....  :x :x :x My favorite drama of JJM is Queen of the Games.  :D

Favorite movie : Frozen Flower (i'm clearly not into gay movie but his performance and his story was the best thing i've seen of him and i watched the movie for Jo In Sung btw)

Favorite drama : Empress Ki (i don't know this drama is clearly the best performance of JJM to date but his lacks of screentime and the machinations behind the set (MBC & PD) left me with a bitter taste, i'm currently waiting how they will dvp his character, we will see).

Guest meelis

I think, @sarah.lina,as to his acting in Empress Ki, that it's on par with his AFF performance. Too bad he's underemployed. It's the overall quality of the drama that suffers because of this. 'sigh'   

Guest Ding Lin

Thank you very much for answering my question :)!
My favorite JJM movie is also "Frozen Flower". 
My favorite drama is "Queen of the game". 
In terms of acting, I agreed with everybody that he is at his best in Empress Ki :)
BTW, I wonder how Empress Ki means to his career.  His career peaked with Frozen Flower.  After that, he was kind of quiet for a while.  In 2013, he participated three successful projects: Flower in Fog, Friends 2 and Empress Ki.  Despite the fanwars and his sometimes low screen time in Empress Ki, I think his fame and popularity increased via Empress Ki (after all, he gained some very royal fans via Empress Ki, such as ME! LOL).  Besides, Empress Ki did allow him to showcase his talents :)!  I hope Empress Ki may lead to more exciting new projects :)!   JJM shhi, fighting! We look forward to your new projects after Empress Ki :)!  
PS: I checked the boxoffice of Friends 2. It was about 2.96 M admissions which ranked No.3 among all JJM movies (next to "200 Pounds of Beauty and Frozen Flower).  However, I guess JJM is not considered as the mainlead of this movie.  

Guest chaudinh1609

Happy Sunday everyone, I post these pic in WangNyang thread and can't help posting here. Don't blame me for this sin  21.gif
Wang Yoo's collection
plusmnacircEgravesup2EgraveAuml_4069.jpg
plusmnacircEgravesup2EgraveAuml_4095.jpg

plusmnacircEgravesup2EgraveAuml_4059.jpg
plusmnacircEgravesup2EgraveAuml_4063.jpg
plusmnacircEgravesup2EgraveAuml_4066.jpg
plusmnacircEgravesup2EgraveAuml_4077.jpg

Credit: blog.naver.com

Fates is like a mistaken weather report.

We always want our future to be bright and sunny, but life isn't always full of nice weather.

We're sometimes faced with scorching heat and sometimes a snowstorm.

Maybe something even more difficult and painful may be waiting in my future.

But no matter what may come, I want to face it with him.

This is love to me.

What if he doesn't come back?

Then that's fate.

I guess it's my destiny to love him and long for him for the rest of my life. I'll accept my fate.

The above dialogue is from Fashion 70s. It can also be applied for other projects he was in like A love, Bichunmo, Punch, Queen of the game where JJM's characters were loved in return. Despite crue fate, his women in these works always do the best they can to be by his side and wait for him until the end.

EK is the drama that makes me notice JJM but on the hand, his character really has a sad love ending and where I feel his character loves his woman more than she does. :-< :-< 

Guest ElinaG

vu_hoa1983 said:EK is the drama that makes me notice JJM but on the hand, his character really has a sad love ending and where I feel his character loves his woman more than she does. :-< :-< 

Guest Ding Lin

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Empress Ki" Joo Jin Mo Shot WIth Son Maha

By Staff Writer | Mar 10, 2014 12:40 AM EDT

empress-ki-joo-jin-mo-shot-with-son-maha
Actor Joo Jin Mo took a shot with the child actor.

Joo Jin Mo's management company Fantasio released a behind-the-scenes cut of "Empress Ki" (script Jang Young Chul, Jung Kyung Soon, director Han Hee, Lee Sung Joon) on March 10th.  In the released picture, Joo Jin Mo is plyaing Wang Yu and the child actor is playing the role of the prince Maha.

In the picture, Joo Jin Mo is hugging Maha.  In the drama, Maha is Seung Nyang (played by Ha Ji Won)'s son.  However, Wang Yu doesn't know the secret surrounding Maha's birth.

In actuality, on set, Joo Jin Mo took care of the child in case he had a tough time and took care of the child actor like a real father.  Even in his spare time, he didn't go far and started to take care of the prince and made the set feel better drawing a warm scene.

Guest ElinaG

Ding Lin said:

In actuality, on set, Joo Jin Mo took care of the child in case he had a tough time and took care of the child actor like a real father.  Even in his spare time, he didn't go far and started to take care of the prince and made the set feel better drawing a warm scene.

Guest anjshin

@"Ding Lin"‌ wow, just wow, i'm jealous because you will be able to watch JJM doing the waltz that i'm dreaming for him... :\"> :\"> :\">