Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest ghollygina22

is it just me but him playing a father is sexy??? Episode 39's Wang Yoo/Byul moment was so precious...  I was struck speechless.  JJM what have you done to me?!   :x

Guest ElinaG

stclaus said: I understand that after filming JJM will most probably take a break... but still, any news from his agency as to what could be his next project?

Guest meelis

I miss seeing JJM in his everyday clothes, attending some event. As much as I love his WY, I just want that to finish already.I read that his friend's Hyun Bin movie (King's Wrath) premiere will be around April, 22. I know they don't miss each other's premieres if they're available, so I hope JJM will be there (ideally, he would have finished filming by then that torture of drama that came to be Empress Ki, right?).
As to his next project, no info for the time being. For his own sake, I hope he takes a break, goes fishing, hangs out with friends, things like that. For the very selfish myself, I want him to be in another project ASAP, maybe even not a movie, because it takes more time until we see it, but a new drama. Why not? My only request is that he's the MAINLEAD. :D
But let's wait and see. 

Guest lorac

ghollygina22 said: is it just me but him playing a father is sexy??? Episode 39's Wang Yoo/Byul moment was so precious...  I was struck speechless.  JJM what have you done to me?!   :x

Finally I got Dance Dance DVD today  :x :x :x

Havne't finished watching it but the movie itself doesn't seem to have good review.

Still, a young JJM dancer is always welcome ;;)  ;;) ;;)  ;;)

Except for movie Park vs Park (1997), which I think JJM played a very minor role, I am lucky to be able to get all of his other projects after I "discovered" him in Empress Ki. It's very interesting to watch his transformation over the year, from a rookie actor to a Baeksang winner  :P

Guest Ding Lin

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"JOO Jin Mo's Movies from 1999 to 2006

Guest ElinaG

I wonder... Did anyone try to ship JJM as Wang Yoo with Kim Suh Hyung (Empress Dowager) :))She is beautiful! from the same agency :) But I don't get what is her age. Some places it said 37, but other say 40 :/

Guest ghollygina22

JJM is such a good looking man.  And I mean MAN.  Once he's on screen I kinda forget the plot/storyline of the show.  At times I find myself rewinding the scene just to makes some sense of what's going on.  Hella Squirrel out.  
WANG YOO???

UP-squirrel-dog-animated-gif.gif