2. SBS God’s Gift – 14 Days 8.8
3. KBS The Full Sun 2.3

Variety

1. KBS Hello 7.1
2. SBS Healing Camp 5.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS./ enewsworld

Guest meelis

Maybe it's only my imagination, but I get a strong SAMURAI vibe from that last pic? JJM could play any Toshiro Mifune samurai role of his younger period, because appearance-wise he's perfect (and I'm sure that acting-wise he wouldn't disappoint).Can I suggest a Korean spinoff of Rashomon with JJM as Tajomaru? :x

"Empress Qi" Ji Chang-wook draws his sword against Joo Jin-mo

photo421178.jpg

Ji Chang-wook attempted to kill Joo Jin-mo.

On the forty-third episode of the MBC drama "Empress Qi", Ta Hwan (Ji Chang-wook) tried to kill Wang Yoo (Joo Jin-mo) who was in his way.

Dang Gi-se (Kim Jeong-hyeon) framed Wang Yoo for being the cause of the defeat of the Yuan Dynasty by selling the enemy gun powder and the Queen Mother (Kim Seo-hyeong), who needed a sacrifice for the defeat, believed this.

Actually, Wang Yoo had been selling gun powder with Ki Seung-nyang (Ha Ji-won) to save Yuan from famine. Tal Tal (Jin I-han) knew this but pretended not to and Ki Seung-nyang asked him for help.

Ta Hwan also believed the speculation about Wang Yoo. He also needed someone to blame the defeat on. Ta Hwan had also been jealous of the secret letter Wang Yoo and Ki Seung-nyang had been exchanging through Dang Ki-se.

At the end of the episode, Wang Yoo arrived at Yuan, masked as an offender and Ta Hwan drew his sword to kill him. Ki Seung-nyang saw this and was shocked.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

*** According to Nielsen Korea,  "Empress Qi" on the 1st, which was last night rated 25.0%. This is the same as the last episode and puts the drama still in the lead. The drama has been way ahead of competing other dramas on its same timeslot. Although it's close yet, far from reaching 30% but I hope it would reach this soon.... :))

Guest anjshin

"Empress Qi" Joo Jin-mo monitors himself

photo420254.jpg

MBC drama "Empress Qi" showed Joo Jin-mo and his passionate side of being an actor.

Pictures revealed Joo Jin-mo reviewing himself at every chance he gets, even during his breaks. His passion for the drama is clearly huge.

Joo Jin-mo always checks himself and his acting to create the perfect role of Wang Yoo. His drama"Empress Qi" is maintaining a high viewing percentage as it is one of the most liked dramas by Koreans.

Netizens say, "Joo Jin-mo is awesome!", "I'm so into him", "I can feel the charisma of a king", "He's really well suited for this role" and more.

Meanwhile, the tension between Wang Yoo and Ta Hwan is getting greater while Ki Seung-nyang was caught trying to get back into the palace.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

source and HanCinema permalink

Guest ElinaG

I have a question to Chinese speaking guys here...I got some link to some post on some page :)) it is about removed intimate scens of JJM and JIS in A Frozen Flower.
That is the linkWell, the youtube video is removed, there is only one picture there. Does anyone know something about it? Could be this video is stored in some other place and you know about it???

Guest meelis

@ElinaG, I've seen a video with AFF cuts that didn't make it to the movie and this bathing scene was there (I don't know why it was left out, there was nothing too bold or pervert there, just JIS rubbing JJM's back and them talking). I'll try to find it.

Guest Ding Lin

Photos of JJM's latest meeting with his best friends~~~  :D  It is good to see him take a break from EK!! 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2970584916