Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@Ding Lin : thanks for sharing the link,.I'm happy for their friendship,. it's Magnificent to see them bond despite of their busy schedules.,  :D :x :D @willenette: you're welcome dear, thanks also for the updates.  :-*

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Mon, 04.07.14]

Monday, April 7, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Empress Ki 24.3
2. SBS God’s Gift – 14 Days 9.2
3. KBS The Full Sun 2.6

Variety

1. SBS Healing Camp 7.6
2. KBS Hello 6.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS./ enewsworld

class="content-title"“Doctor Stranger” First Broadcast Delayed to Avoid “Empress Ki”

“Doctor Stranger” First Broadcast Delayed to Avoid “Empress Ki”

The premiere of the new SBS drama “Doctor Stranger” has been pushed back from April 28, originally to follow the end of the drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” to next month on May 5.

In a phone call with Sportsseoul.com, an SBS official stated, “On April 28, ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days: The Untold Story’ will be aired back-to-back with a ‘Doctor Stranger’ special program, and on April 29, there will be a pro baseball broadcast.”

With the delayed premiere of “Doctor Stranger,” it will no longer be going head-to-head with the new drama following “The Full Sun,” “Big Man.” However, the broadcast official said, “’Doctor Stranger’ isn’t trying to avoid ‘Big Man,’ it’s most likely to avoid the final episodes of MBC’s ‘Empress Ki.’”

“Empress Ki” is steadily maintaining its top spot among the dramas airing on Monday and Tuesday. It was originally supposed to be a 50-episode drama, but has been extended one episode for a total of 51 episodes, and is slated to end on April 29. If “Doctor Stranger” had aired on schedule, its first two episodes would be airing at the same time as the last two for “Empress Ki.”

credit : soompi news

Guest anjshin

Finally have watched Musa: and JJM is great there :-bd :P that was at the year 2001. And as i have watched his other works, I can see how he have grown and develop his acting doing flexible roles from historical, to romcoms, to melodramas to macho action roles. Fighting JJM sshi. :-* :-* :\">

@anjshin : I'm currently watching Queen of the Game, couldn't resist "gifing" it :

tumblr_n3w4wtsu561sq7hzoo4_250.giftumblr_n3w4wtsu561sq7hzoo3_250.gif
tumblr_n3w4wtsu561sq7hzoo2_250.giftumblr_n3w4wtsu561sq7hzoo1_250.gif
So far only Joo Jin Mo steals the show. The name of the drama is "Queen of the Game", so why JJM's character is more interesting? :-\"

Guest lorac

sarah.lina

said:

@anjshin : I'm currently watching Queen of the Game, couldn't resist "gifing" it :

So far only Joo Jin Mo steals the show. The name of the drama is "Queen of the Game", so why JJM's character is more interesting? :-\"

@anjshin : You're welcome, i will post more of gifs of QOTG, everytime i watch some episodes, so brace yourself for some handsomeness on your screen ;)

@lorac : i'm only on episode 4... ah ok, it's gonna be interesting, i will look forward to it, i see some of your posts on Empress Ki thread, you can always drop by Wang Yoo Seung Nyang, shipper thread, i know you don't ship them but you will find more JJM-WY fans than the main thread ;)

WOW, thank you @anjshin for the pics, hahhaha my two biais Joo Jin Mo and Kim Woo bin, they have the same eyebrows and the same "namja " charisma on screen :-*

- Was it written on Joo Jin Mo's contracts to princess carry all his co-stars? ;)

tumblr_n3x1zsJZwO1sq7hzoo1_500.gif
tumblr_n3x1zsJZwO1sq7hzoo2_250.gif  tumblr_n3x1zsJZwO1sq7hzoo3_250.gif

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina you're welcome dear.Dear you're an angel sent to make GIFS for JJM oppa.,  :-* =P~ :-j I like the scene between Lee Shin Jeon & Eun Sol  :x :P I'm done watching friends 2,. even if JJM's screen time there is just a few, it still melted my screen with his el charismatic aura.  :\"> :P;))

Guest lorac

@sara.lina:  "Was it written on Joo Jin Mo's contracts to princess carry all his co-stars?"
I've wondered that too!
and... " i know you don't ship them but you will find more JJM-WY fans than the main thread"
It's not that I don't ship WYNyang, but I think that train left the station long ago, so it would be an exercise in futility to ever hope that comes to pass. I do read the shipper thread, but I don't post. I save that for here and the Empress Ki thread. My might say I ship Wang Yu exclusively.

I loved JJM in Gabi... thing is my dearly beloved husband watched it with me.... soooo hard to restrain myself, make a poker face and just pretend that you know "he's just another actor"... I was boiling inside!! =P~
So I made a note to self "don't watch any JJM's movies with my hubby"