Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Thank you, @sarah.lina, for the videos! JJM is Oh, so fine there!

Which reminds me that I'm still to watch Friend 2.

Btw, I do prefer how he looks in there, with some more weight on :x.

Guest Ding Lin

@vu_hoa1983 : Bravo!! :)  Nicely said!!!
I just learned that "Flower in Fogs" is coming to our local channel On March 10!!!  Think about it.........I can watch JJM while eating dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Guest Ding Lin

I actually did not watch all episodes of Fashion 70s. It just takes too much time.  I found a text summary of each episode and started with Episode 5 (I skipped the kid parts). Then, I skipped a few sections here and there until the last episode.   I guess I lost the sense of wonder in watching the drama, but did finish the whole series :)
Up to date, I have skimmed through all TV dramas of JJM since 2005: Fashion 70s, Queen of the Game, Dream (a few episodes) and Empress Ki.  I have to say that I love JJM in all of them! :)  His performance has been excellent and I can see how his acting matured over time. :) 
In the way, the four characters he played in the dramas share similar personality. They are all somewhat introvert/calm outside, but have a passionate heart.   At the mean time, the four characters are unique in a very interesting way.  Among the four drams, I like Queen of the game the best.  However, when it comes to JJM's acting, JJM reached his peak as King Wang Yoo in Empress Ki!! :)  
I like JJM's character in Dream, too.  The drama itself is not that exciting, but I am impressed by JJM's character :)!  There is special "mature charm" with him.  There is easiness and confidence which was not present in his earlier work.  And.... if you like to see a handsome JJM in suits, please check this drama!!  :\"> :\">

Guest ElinaG

@Ding Lin You should see Punch. in this drama he introduces different character (not introvert). He is very lovely there. But the best closes (speaking about suits...) he has in Queen of the game..You are right about Empress Ki, we see amazing transformation of Wang Yoo's personality, without overacting. All thanks to Joo Jin Mo