Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Whenever I read an article Actor/Actress in talks to do a drama/movie  or this 

Spoiler

EhD2orSUMAADAT0?format=jpg&name=medium

my reaction would be like :facepalm: 

What about Kyo???:surprisedwut:

Spoiler

"Currently reviewing project the next work "

:crybaby: Not too long to wait like 3,4 years or more than, please it's really aging :flushed: 

Encounter drama is almost two years over, she also hasn't made movie comeback after the crossing part 2 :sweatingbullets:

This is the hard part when your bias is too picky to do projects:whytho:

But the good thing is... she enjoys her private life though. I respect her decisions.

• Like 4

From Baidu Encyclopedia for Korean Female Star Popularity List ,  SHK on the 3rd Spot   !

韩国女明星人气榜

• Like 1
  • Love 3

wow SHKs IG followers now at 10.7M :wow1:

kyo1122's profile picture   kyo1122               10.7m followers
  • 120 following                  Hyekyo Song     — KYO —

from kdramastars

How Much Is Song Hye Kyo's Net Worth And How Does She Spend Her Fortune? Find It Out!

BY Sam Yap Sep 12, 2020 06:40 AM EDT

Actress Song Hye-Kyo at the age of 38, may be one of South Korea's biggest stars. However, she still kept a relatively low profile throughout her 23-years in the entertainment industry.

Even after the controversy, she was involved due to her failed marriage from actor Song Joong-ki, the famous actress is still being sought after by luxury brands Chaumet, Bottega Veneta, and Sulwhasoo to endorse their products.

With all the endorsement and projects the actress has achieved in the industry, we all know that she is now considered as one of the highest-paid actress South Korea. So now the question is, how does a long-established Hallyu star spend her fortune?

Song Hye Kyo began her acting career at an early age. She practically grew up in the entertainment industry. Since her debut in 1996, Song Hye Kyo has worked her way up into becoming one of the most famous names in showbiz and eventually was considered as one of Korea's highest-paid stars, reportedly receiving up to an estimated US$42,000 per K-drama episode. The Hallyu star quickly rose into fame all over Asia with her hit dramas "Autumn in My Heart" in 2000 and "Full House" in 2004.

She also became widely known in China, appearing in a couple of Chinese films. In 2013, she appeared in a Chinese movie portraying a supporting role in Wong Kar-wai's movie titled "The Grandmaster." Song had her brief hiatus from the small screen and eventually managed to stage a successful comeback through the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows." Then in 2016, she was cast as the main character in the hit series "Descendants of the Sun" alongside her ex-husband actor Song Joong Ki. The particular drama was a massive hit worldwide, which resulted in international remakes.

Song Hye Kyo's personal life made headlines when she got married to actor Song Joong-ki in 2017. However, their fairytale love story ended when they got divorced. Fan's felt devastated by the sad news. As divorce still carries a stigma in Korea, her fans were worried that this might affect the actress's career, but this proved hardly the case. Still, lots of luxury brands wanted her to be their brand ambassadress. This proved that her successful career and widespread influence remained too strong to be stricken by personal matters. She had indeed built her name strongly in the industry.

Song Hye Kyo's estimated net worth of about US$31 million and spent her fortune wisely. She mostly invests in luxury real estate. She reportedly owns three properties in Samseong-dong, one of Seoul's most expensive neighborhoods. Then the actress used to own a Manhattan flat, right in front of New York's Central Park, which she decided to sell in 2018. Other than spending on real estate, Song Hye Kyo is also known to give her support and generous donations to different charities throughout her career.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118903/20200912/how-much-is-song-hye-kyos-net-worth-and-how-does-she-spend-her-fortune-find-it-out.htm

• Like 1

I've seen IG posts mentioning that there are those who are spreading fake news about SHKs endorsement for Chaumet , dont know much info about it but it seems they want to let other people know that SHK is not the ambassador of Chaumet or they are not that convinced , good thing that Chaumet official IG have replied that SHK is indeed the ambassador of Chaumet in Asia Pacific (take note not just in Asia it is more wider) and a friend of the Maison. Thanks to SHK fans in IG who are defending her.  Don't know what's the problem of those people , can't they just leave SHK and concentrate on their bias , it seems everytime SHK is on the spotlight , those envious people wanted to be visible also and wanted to pull her down . I dont think they are not aware about it , they can easily research that SHK has been the official ambassador since late Dec 2018 and until now she's still the face for Chaumet latest "Bee my Love" campaign just last month and they can check the official IG of Chaumet , SHKs face is there with complete description as radiant friend of Maison and also in Chaumet shops in Asia Pacific , they can catch the face of SHK for their jewelry ad campaign. 

credit: songhyekyozone 

Just in case their are lurkers who are spreading fake news check this out

https://www.lofficielsingapore.com/jewellery/song-hye-kyo-lands-chaumet-ambassador-role

https://www.harpersbazaar.com.sg/watches-jewels/song-hye-kyo-captures-grace-character-in-chaumets-latest-campaign-video/

https://hk.asiatatler.com/style/song-hye-kyo-chaumet

• Like 1
  • Love 2

SHKs ad campaign for Sulwhasoo on the cover of China Airline Sky Boutique Magazine for September to October 2020, goddess like visual!  SHKs unparalleled beauty always deserve to be on the cover of magazines!

119226973_2773167293005653_4691086084923712358_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=aK8HjV2rWl8AX-Pcqwe&_nc_ht=scontent.fceb2-2.fna&oh=1c61fbf0a1782403d0caa2788f694fab&oe=5F82C109

credit: SHK DC 

Yes it is very true that those pathetic persons who bashed SHK and spread fake news about her are so envious of what she achieved. Instead of being happy and spread good vibes they resort to being toxic and with negativity , well that same vibes will come after them .   Remember " If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good" otherwise _____________

• Like 3

How time flies, SHKs break out K drama , the romantic melodrama of all time  " Autumn in my Heart " premiered 20 years ago on Sept 18  and it is a huge hit in Korea with the highest viewers rating among the 4 season-themed Endless love series  and one of the pioneers of "Korean Wave"  in Asia . 

Autumn-imh.jpg

from wikipedia 

Autumn in My Heart (Korean: 가을동화; Hanja: 가을童話; RR: Gaeul Donghwa; also known as Autumn Fairy Tale or Autumn Tale) is a 2000 South Korean romantic television drama, starring Song Seung-heon, Song Hye-kyo and Won Bin.[1] The series is the first installment of season-themed tetralogy Endless Love drama series directed by Yoon Seok-ho. It aired on KBS2 from September 18 to November 7, 2000, on Mondays and Tuesdays for 16 episodes.

The series was very successful in South Korea, averaging viewership ratings of 38.6% and reaching a peak viewership of 46.1%. It is considered a pioneer in Korean melodramatic series, launching a worldwide fever that is commonly referred to as the "Korean Wave". Tours of sites in Korea related to the show have been developed following its success.

In the past SHK do have interviews where she talk about this drama :

Actress Song Hye Gyo Says “Autumn in My Heart” Was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career      Aug 10, 2014

Actress Song Hye Gyo recently chose the KBS drama “Autumn in My Heart” as a production that made a significant impact on her acting career. The drama aired in the year 2000, and also starred actors Won Bin and Song Seung Hun. 

When the reporter asked Song Hye Gyo to choose which one of her works marked a turning point in her career, the actress answered, “I believe ‘Autumn in My Heart’ may have been my turning point. If it were not for that drama, I don’t think I would be in this spot right now. It is a production for which I’m still the most thankful, to this day.”

https://kissasian.is/actress-song-hye-gyo-says-autumn-in-my-heart-was-a-turning-point-in-her-acting-career.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2102878?fbclid=IwAR2bwwA33uYTDsCbnSTqqipousNNxbkR5kKYr4CfB86TA3wxf2HT5GnwW48

Top 10 most beautiful actresses in Korea by foreigners?

Input: 2020.09.14 12:40 PM

| Edit: 2020.09.14 12:40 PM

In'Ranker.com', a website ranking by popularity votes by American netizens, a vote was held under the theme of'the most beautiful actress in Korea' and attracted attention. What is the standard of beauty that foreigners think? Today, RedFriday introduces the top 10 most beautiful actresses in Korea by foreigners.

#1 Song Hye-kyo

It gained popularity with dramas such as'Autumn Fairy Tales' and'Full House', and recently, Song Hye-kyo, who played in tvN's 16-part drama Boyfriend, was selected as No. 1. It is also famous as a first-generation Hallyu star.

b16e7b14-f772-4a83-81c6-96eee52a2dc7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1