Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I am happy for SHG, she found the man she will share her life with. May she be blessed with happiness, peace , family and good wishes from friends, fans and everyone. Life is finally paying her back with good blessings. I hope that they will both have a good married life.  :wub::blush:

And if the new work news is true even better. We will see her back at work. She deserves the break and the happiness she is feeling and may she feel our heartfelt joy and hugs for her! 

• Like 11

The fans unite and gave their blessings to Song Hye Kyo and Joong Ki.

Fans love you so much Kyo.

Your happiness is all we pray for. It is the most important.

You deserve all the love in this world. 

Can't wait for the day we ll see you in the Wedding dress. 

love is in the air. :heart:

• Like 3

Our Bride to be soon Mrs.Song Joong Ki i am very happy for you my baby girl you found your prince and i am wishing you the happiness forever indeed with God protection thank you for giving your fans an early chistmas gift SongSong Forever will always be here to support both of you thank you again....

• Like 2

10 31 17 ❤  

As a fan of Kyo I can't help to be emotional but in a good way everything is surreal.  A man who will stand up and not afraid to marry Kyo even in the peak of his career & that's you Jk.  Hope you won't ever change and love our Dear Hye Kyo till the very end just like in your letter that you promised each other to be together for rest of your lives. God bless you guys & have a hassle free wedding prepation ❤

Congratulations again Dear Hye Kyo & Joong ki 

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-4-54

• Like 16

Just wanted to share my thoughts :) It still felt surreal that our dear Hye Kyo is getting married, I feel that I'm still in La La Land :) . Anyway since the news broke out yesterday I have been busy searching about Joong Ki. I have been a fan since Autumn in My Heart from then on I have followed SHK so basically I know about her but Joong Ki for me is just my passing fancy, I like him in running man and I like him in Descendant of the Sun when the drama ends my likeness for Joonki is also forgotten but since he will soon be Hye Kyo's better half and I am just a nosy big fan who is wishing for Hye Kyo to live a blissful married life I wasted my whole day digging about Joongki :) . Anyway what I found out are all good stuffs. I have not found any scandals associated with him, he has a close knit family and most of all his scholastic record is amazing, he is not all good looks but he has brains, so I guess all the die hard fans of Hye Kyo here will be confident that she will be in good hands. I believe Joongki will leave up to his promise to be a good husband and a good father. I hope they can still have at least 3 children, they both have good genes :)

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

Is this 1rst time, TV channel does for actor/actress, screen's WEDDING GIFT?:heart:

http://star.ettoday.net/news/960552?from=fb_et_star

Song Zhongji, Song Huijiao Bubble Bali wedding wedding KBS send "wedding gift"

July 17, 2010 10:17

Reporter Yang Qi / comprehensive report

Han Xing Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo announced the marriage on the 5th, "double song love" sensational entertainment, a while backwelling "secret tour Bali" was also broke the news that is to shoot the wedding. And the two and will become husband and wife, not only relatives and friends to send blessings, KBS also sent a "wedding gift", decided to marathon replay the two for the "sun's descendants", so that the audience review the sweet Song Song CP.

▲ Song Zhongji Bali suspected secret will Song Hye Kyo, separated from the country live with the hotel to be a week.  (Map / flip from Twitter)

▲ Song Zhongji, Song Huijiao June was secretly travel to Bali, before and after the foot to leave the local airport. (Map / flip from Twitter)

Before the fans broke the news Song Hye Kyo and Song Zhongji secret with the tour Bali, when the two denied the love rumors, and now directly from the marriage news, it was also broke the news, when the Song Song CP is to shoot the wedding, only to the local photo and vacation , But the matter was Song Hye Kyo brokerage company denied, and stressed that the two marriage has not yet been any project, I hope the outside world will not be more speculation.

KBS replays "the descendants of the sun".  (Figure / flip from the Korean network)

▲ KBS temporary replay "sun's descendants" as a wedding memorial. (Figure / flip from the Korean network)

In addition, Song Hye Kyo and Song Chung gene "the descendants of the sun" became married and became a life partner, making TV station KBS also immediately presented "wedding gift", the provisional decision in the 5, 6 marathon replay "too" drama, so that the audience The real "chemical reaction" of the two.

--------------------------------

Song Hye Kyo also speak! "Let me see the future ..."

July 17, 1717

Reporter Wu Ruici / comprehensive report

South Korean actor Song Hye Kyo, Song Zhongji 5 public marriage news, the man first in the afternoon of 14:30 in Taiwan personally announced to the fans good news, Song Hye Kyo also follow up in the official website of the fan, revealed that the two are in the drama "sun descendants" shooting After the start of exchanges, Song Zhongji let her see the sense of trust and can go in the next day, "I am not a person, but two people." For the first time flash Song Chungji.

▲ ▼ Song Hye Kyo also speak!  "Let me see the future ⋯" (Figure / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

▲ Song Hye Kyo first flash Song Zhongji. (Figure / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

Song Hye Kyo 5 afternoon in the official website of the official text, "for a long time did not greet with fans, we may be afraid of the news I want to get married, may also feel a bit absurd, but I hope you can understand me." She and Song Zhongji personality similar to chat Get together, the other is not only a very good work partner, is also a good friend.

Drama "the descendants of the sun" after fixing, the two are still frequent contact, Song Hui Qiao Wen said: "Song Zhongji let me see the sense of trust and can go in the next day together, I also think that he is the person "For the public marriage, she was also very nervous, hoping to receive the blessing of fans. Finally, she wrote the happy words "I am not a person, but two people." For the first time flash "fiance" Song Zhongji.

--------------------------------------

SHK's marriage announcing take over social media:heart:

http://www.ettoday.net/feature/songsongcp

------------------------------------

Like a business combination! Song Zhongji Song Huiqiao net worth will be over 50 billion won

http://weibo.com/a/hot/a6bd2d8af14aefbb_1.html?type=new

61e7f8b0ly1fh9yfpxv3mj20hi0bnt9i.jpg
July 5, Song Zhongji published marriage speech, a netizen produced Song Song CP Kiss song ↓ ↓ ↓ also exposed Song Zhongji hit 10 billion won to buy luxury, suspected to be married room ↓ ↓ ↓ It is estimated that the double song this Times the total family property will exceed 50 billion won, the size of the case as the merger of two small and medium enterprises. Both income from this ↓ ↓ ↓
78ed3187jw8fbjl579c9nj20yi0ymmyf.jpgSina newstoday 07:43n1636162783
-----------------------------------
BACK HOME/RETURN HOME, comfort woman:rolleyes:. Very exciting because 'BACK HOME' will be a HIT Korean movie in 2017/ 2018...! Same with BATTLESHIP ISLAND's Producer:dizzy:

# # # # Song Haoqiao # will appear in the comfort women theme film " # # # home ]] 
5, from the film industry news, Song Hye Kyo will be the second half of this year through the film" home "return. This is Song Hui Qiao Ji "thump thump my life" 3 years later starred in the film. 
"Return home" is a comfort woman for the theme of the film, Song Hye Kyo will work with Gao Xianting. It is said that Song Huiqiao at the end of last year received a "return home" proposal, but also have their own ideas, the film and the "warship island" is the same production company production. 
Song Hye Kyo Song Chung-ki today formally established the relationship and determined to marry on October 31.
  • ed97c81bly1fh8s998q29j20jg0t641u.jpg

----------------------------------------------------
SHK's character in movie:heartbreak:

irrefutable evidence! South Korea comfort women image recorded by the first time in 73 years

YoOf7Nxe5fY9AVwQ9Ae8AFamBzJ9-Tbe_32768.j
According to the Korean media reports, 5, South Korea, a research group to open seven Japanese army comfort women (including Koreans) in Yunnan Province, China captured after the interview image. Prior to this, on the Korean comfort women only text and photo evidence, no image information. This image is 18 seconds long, taken in 1944, is the Japanese army comfort system. The same time as the above-

videos,  

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo expected to be seen first time together in public after wedding announcement

News

Actors Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, better known as the SongSong couple, might make their first appearance as a couple in the VIP premiere of 'The Battleship Island'. 

A VIP Premiere will be held on the 20th for the film 'The Battleship Island', in which Song Joong Joong Ki stars in as one of the male leads. According to an insider, Song Hye Kyo is one of the celebrities listed in the guest list for the VIP Premiere, this was already planned out prior to the marriage announcement of the couple.

A representative for the actress stated, "We have not been officially invited to the premiere yet. After we receive an invitation, we will decided whether to attend or not."

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's respective agencies confirmed that the couple will marry on October. Song Joong Ki himself addressed the news about his marriage through his fan cafe. 

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7859/

after the Big Reveal last July 5 , im still on cloud 9 and so happy for SHK , so love her Letter to Her Fans wherein it does not only tell how important her fans to her , it also reveals about more of SJK that she was able to accept and trust him , yes SJK is truly the One for her , indeed her Mr Right!   so looking forward for their beautiful wedding photos , 3 more months to go!

Song Hye Kyo Shares Her Big News with Fans

2017-07-05_07-50-56.jpg

[Dispatch] Song Hye Kyo released an official letter to her fans about Song-Song couple’s marriage news.

Below is the full letter translated.

“Hi, This is Hye Kyo.

It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower.

I wanted to share a personal message here first, a place where I have been connecting with my fans since my debut.

You must have been shocked to hear my marriage news today. I understand that you may think I lacked the respect for my fans and you could have been surprised, but I sincerely hope that you can understand me with an open heart.

Joongki and I were first co-workers who had really good chemistry. Throughout filming, I realized we had similar values and thoughts and we could talk about everything and anything with each other. 

He was a good co-worker and a good friend to me, so we kept on touch after finishing the drama and we spent time to get to know each other better.

For a long time after that, he has continuously shown me faith and trust that I began to think that I could spend my future with him. I was grateful for his true feelings and I grew confident in him.

I wanted to share my marriage news with my fans first but because it is not just about myself that I had to be extra careful.

I am really nervous right now sharing the news so suddenly but I trust that you will support me. You have been with me throughout my career supporting and trusting my decisions so I hope you continue to show me support and love. Once again, I am truly grateful to my fans who have been patiently waiting for me to tell you the news myself.

Since now it will not be just me, but the two of us, I will take this opportunity to look around and be a positive influence.

Please give us your warm blessings.

Thank you.”

– Song Hye Kyo

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/05/song-hye-kyo-shares-her-big-news-with-fans/

wow SHK public IG followers  though without any updates yet , jumped to 4.9M in just 2 days  ,so amazing! hope she can update soon!

credit:as labeled

• Like 10

always with a generous heart , not only gifted with a super beautiful face , SHK have a beautiful heart too! 

Beautiful Bride-to-be Song Hye Kyo Made a Generous Donation to the Children’s Hospital

Updated July 6th 2017 GMT

2017-07-06_02-30-24.jpg

[Dispatch] Actress Song Hye Kyo has made a generous donation of 100 Million won to Seoul National University Children’s Hospital.

On July 6, Seoul National University Children’s Hospital shared the news that Song Hye Kyo has made the donation on May 5, Children’s Day. It is told that Song Hye Kyo requested not to disclose the news.

This donations was made due to her participation in the KBS special documentary ‘May, Children,’ as a narrator in May 2016.

The documentary ‘May, Children,’ is a documentary about children with life threatening diseases and the special medical team at the Seoul National University Children’s Hospital. Song Hye Kyo participated as a narrator voluntarily.

Song Hye Kyo has made another donation of 150 Million won to Beautiful Fund in December, 2016. Also, she has been donating free Korean guidebooks to overseas museums and galleries.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/06/beautiful-bride-to-be-song-hye-kyo-made-a-generous-donation-to-the-childrens-hospital/

salute to Dispatch for showing respect to SHK and SJK as well as to their trusted friends who knew all along about their relationship yet they kept mum about it, they really waited to speak up after the Big Reveal ! happy also to see millions of their fans showing their full support and wishing them happiness to their love journey, truly a beautiful couple indeed , hope to see baby Songs in the near future !

Prologue of ‘Descendants of the Sun’

2017-07-05_15-07-27-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Song-Song couple were beautiful together in real life.

It is happy ending for Song-Song couple, even after the drama. On coming October 31, the two will become one.

On July 5, the two have officially announced their marriage. They shared their trust for each other that they started off as co-workers, developed into friends, built trust in each other and finally promised the future together.

Song-Song couple was the best couple both on drama and in real life. Actually, it was sweeter in real life, as if watching the prologue of drama ‘Descendants of the Sun.’

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/06/prologue-of-descendants-of-the-sun/

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/雙宋婚訊如炸彈-sm-yg股價重跌-112527415.html

Double Song Marriage such as bomb SM, YG shares fell

Sanli News Network

Sanli News.com setn.com July 6, 2017, at 6:25 am

Entertainment center / comprehensive report

Korean drama "the descendants of the sun" male and female song Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo announced the end of October will be married, good news fans surprised and delighted, KBS television even said it would replay "the sun's descendants", re-play the two sweet. But the "double song" marriage has allowed South Korea's other two entertainment companies SM, YG stock prices plummeted, the market value of evaporation of 22.1 billion won, about NT $ 590 million.

22800e8775984a268ec01bbbf120849d
View the photo
55c1f52793c5f3a1503624033055d54f
View the photo

▲ Song Zhongji, Song Huiqiao will be married on October 31.

Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo's brokerage company yesterday (5) issued a joint statement, open two marriage news, South Korean media estimates that the marriage will be the total net worth of 50 billion won. But the impact of marriage, but the impact of South Korea SM, YG, JYP 3 leading shares, of which SM, YG the most serious, down by 2.44%, 1.43%, estimated at 14.1 billion won and 8 billion won, totaling 22.1 billion won.

Song Songji, Song Hye Kyo belongs to Blossom entertainment, UAA's artists are "expensive and not expensive", Song Zhongji brokerage company, including Park Baojian, car too Hyun and other artists, and Song Hye Kyo with the door artists include Jiang Dongyuan, Liu Yaren and so on.

Hi guys, how are you all? I really want to share my thoughts upon Hye Kyo eonni upcoming marriage. Please bear with me. :)

i've been a longtime fangirl of Hye Kyo eonni. I've liked her since Full House. I knew all of these bad things that happened in her life as an actress. I've seen it all and i've seen how she handled all of her problems with grace. That's why i admire her, not just as an actress but as a woman. She is my role model. The only thing that i want is for her to be happy. That's it.

To be very honest with you guys, i already had this feeling that Hye Kyo eonni is really close with Joong Ki oppa. But, i tried my best to deny it. I live in denial. Why? Simply, because i don't want netizens to label Hye Kyo eonni as "fox" or "she's dating all of her co-stars" you know, how scary netizens will be. And i don't want it to happen to Hye Kyo eonni. And suddenly, BOOM. The news about Hye Kyo eonni and Joong Ki oppa spread out. They are getting married. At first, i was slightly disappointed. And, no. I'm not disappointed because i don't like Hye Kyo eonni to get married. Not at all. But, because i have these worried feelings. I was worried about what all those netizens would say about Hye Kyo eonni. I was worried that Hye Kyo eonni would get hurt from it. I was worried that their harsh words and comments would make Hye Kyo eonni sad. I know, i'm just a fan and Hye Kyo eonni will never know about me, but, as her longtime fan, all i want is for her to be happy.

But, i guess, my happiness overpowers my anxiety. I sincerely happy for her. I really do. I was worried and felt anxious of course, but, i was also happy to the point i had tears in my eyes when i red the article about Hye Kyo eonni and Joong Ki oppa upcoming marriage. I shed tears in joy. Finally, Hye Kyo eonni has someone who will cherish and protect her for the rest of he life. Joong Ki oppa, make sure you will give your all to protect my precious Hye Kyo eonni. Make sure that you will always be with her through her ups and downs. Make sure to make her happy for the rest of her life. :)

So, from the bottom of my heart, Congratulations, Hye Kyo eonni. My most favorite korean actress & korean star, my role model. Be happy. Always. :blush:

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

http://star.ettoday.net/news/960760

▲ Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo's wedding date accused of possession of true love password (Figure / CFP)

▲ Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo 1031 married (Figure / CFP)

In addition, the outside world curious double song why will choose the wedding in 1031 that day, friends found Song Hye Kyo's birthday is November 22, Song Zhongji is September 19, "1122" and "0919" into "1 +0" "1 + 9", "2 + 1", "2 + 9", the sum is only a single digit number, that is, "1031", that this is the two true love password, representing the combined one, although this argument did not get I confirmed, but still let many fans sweet heart, causing a heated discussion.

------------------------------------

http://star.ettoday.net/news/961696?from=fb_et_star

Song Zhongji October 31 to marry Song Hye Kyo, the news announced so fans surprised, Korean media DISPATCH exposure in January to take two pictures of dating in Tokyo, was also around a group of friends, now witnessed netizens broke the news, the day in fact Is a marriage party, Song Hye Kyo continue to show friends on the hands of the diamond ring, but also moved to tears, his face full of sweet smile.

-----------------------------------

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20170707/mobile/bkn-20170707195122250-0707_00862_001.html

And Song Chungji appeared tonight in the Qingtang hole in Seoul, where the Ilchi Art Hall attended the film campaign, when he got off the rain, by the staff for his umbrella, he received media interviews in the rain, asked Song Hye Kyo What are the advantages? He said he was from the Song Hye Kyo who get a good influence and strength, he thank everyone for their care and love, he put the heart gestures to the lens, then with the staff into the Ilchi Art Hall.

---------------------------------

‎credit to owner, 柯淑芬 to Ki2764.png❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club

婚禮祝歌確定。。
《太阳的后裔》金钟大everytime歌词翻译: 
oh every time i see you

每当与你目光相触及时

...See More
Wedding wish song sure..
[descendants of the sun] Kim Jong-Big Lyric Translation:
oh every time i see you

Whenever you touch your eyes.

There will always be a wave of emotions.

It's my destiny.

Even the end of the world will be guarded and missing.

Baby ohohoh

Ohohohoh

Baby ohohoh

Ohohohoh

oh every time i see you

It's my destiny.

When you want to see me.

Just see me.

When you're smiling.

My heart is like stopping.

How are you?

I've been longing for you all day.

Some of us have come back.

But even at the moment, I'm fine.

oh every time i see you

It's my destiny.

Don't leave me.

Even if I don't know the future.

Please believe and wait for me.

It's only mine.

With all my words.

A confession.

It's my destiny.

Baby ohohoh

I love you.

Ohohohoh

Your eyes, your smile.

Even the fragrance.

Baby ohohoh

I'll remember.

Ohohohoh

Whenever we're together, we're all together.

i love you
Image may contain: text

---------------------------------
      Korea recently repealed a law that would have prevented the Song-Song couple getting married.
The law banned any Korean person from marrying someone from the same clan with the same last name.

This might not have been such a big problem in the past, but in modern times, people all over Korea are meeting and falling in love with members of the same clan.

Congratulations to Dear SHK! I'm truly happy her happiness has finally arrived.

It's her choice,will always love and support her. Wishing her a lifetime of happiness. 

I was enthralled by her on screen bridal looks,Now i'm craving to see her real life wedding look:wub:

OCTOBER COME FASTER PLEASE!!!:lol:

• Like 6