Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

'Descendants of the Sun' actors Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo meet over dinner; a future onscreen reunion?

Zarah Ariola May 18, 2016 12:18 PM 

dots-screen-cap.jpg?w=570&h=320&l=50&t=4

(KBS World)Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in “Descendants of the Sun” as Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon, respectively

In the meantime, Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are due to appear in Korea's 52nd Baeksang Arts Award on June 6 wherein they are nominated for Best Lead Actor and Best Lead Actress awards, respectively. Fans hope to see them together in the upcoming awards ceremony.

http://www.vinereport.com/article/descendants-of-the-sun-actors-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-meet-over-dinner-is-there-a-future-onscreen-reunion/10880.htm

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/44264/20160518/song-joong-ki-buying-a-gift-for-song-hye-kyo-descendants-of-the-sun-actor-spotted-at-hermes-store.htm

8 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

this video is funny Shou Lu is also a fanboy of her!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

This is so cute! Is there an English subtitle or can someone translate it in english please? Thank you for sharing although I can't understand most of it.

happy with all the good news about SHK and awesome updates on this thread , thanks everyone! wow after the magazine cover surprises looks like we will be treated with more CFs/ ads of SHK!

005y8mXejw1f40hez2z4sj30nm0nmdgx.jpg

check out this video from Elle TV for SHKs Jeju photoshoot

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444dc4410fac658e6c5b1bf945b4003b3ea

yes few more days to go for the 52nd beaksang arts award night , so looking forward for SHK, I would love to see SHK walking the red carpet in her usual elegant classy style and hope her hair will be done beautifully , no messy hairstyle please for her!

623636a9jw1f40mc5isoaj20fp0kvtby.jpg

005Jre1Qgw1f40wnt98awj30p30zkgrn.jpg

• Like 17

17 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Kyo's Elle magazine shooting video :)

Cute pic of Kyo when she was a kid.

6afb0f0cgw1f410b6nriuj20hs0hsgmv.jpg

cr to weibo

You are like an ocean. Pretty enough on the surface, but dive down into the depths, You'll find beauty most...people never see.

cr anna godfrey

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

Red Carpet, red?

CiClCrqUYAACenD.jpg

Close
CijPteWUkAAKdRm.jpg:large
cr. to

Now ... SHK in Elle china ~ #SongHyeKyo

one year ago, May 19 2015:heart:

Song Hye Gyo talks Descendants of the Sun with Elle Korea

por Vivi en Mar., May 19, 2015

SongHyeKyoCover_MrwfGWh.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/song-hye-gyo-talks-descendants-of-the-sun-with-elle/

13 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

this video is funny Shou Lu is also a fanboy of her!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Thank you for sharing the video :lol: Since Vietnamese is my native language, let me help you guys translate a bit and sorry in advance for my broken English :) 

~~~

MC: Who is the person whom Shou Lu wants to have a kiss scene with?

Shou Lu: They're always in hurry. How do they know everything so well? *asks 2 girls* Do you already know the answer?

MC: 1. Tiffanny of SNSD - 2. Angela Baby - 3. Song Hye Kyo. Let's answer!

The first girl goes straight forward and answers: Song Hye Kyo

MC: Why?

Shou Lu: I really like her. I had said about this before. I think she is very attractive. Teacher, can you stop the music for a while? My heart is beating so fast.

MC: Yes, he is always timid like this whenever it comes to Song Hye Kyo.

Shou Lu: It (heart beating fast) is because of your music beat. My life is following you. (basically means his heart has the same beating pace with the music's - too fast)

MC: So you think SHK is the most attractive? Since when you have had that feeling?

Shou Lu: With her naive eyes and expressions...the feeling that brings to me...

MC: A mature women?

Shou Lu: Yes, we are around same age. 

MC: The same age?

Shou Lu: Yes, annyeong (means "Hello" in Korean). Hello... SHK. *asks the MC* Will she see this scene?

MC: If we have the chance to interview SHK, we will play this scene to her.

Shou Lu: Are you sure? (such a cute fanboy :P)

MC: So say something to SHK. 

Shou Lu: *ask the MC* please play theme song right now. *talks to SHK* Hello, I am Shou Lu. Did you have meal? Ah, really? (People laugh because he is acting as if he was in real conversation with our Kyo :lol:). Ok, I understand. 

MC: Are you out of words?

Shou Lu: *shyly laugh out loud*

MC: Don't go. 

Shou Lu: Don't go.

MC: Stop. If SHK comes here, we will show her this scene. 

Shou Lu: Then she will think "Why does this guy teach me Korean?" *shyly laugh out loud, again*

MC: Who knows, may be she will like it.

Shou Lu: Let's swim in delusion.

~~~

He is such a cute fanboy ^_^. Goodnight chingus, from the other side of the world :lol:

• Like 18

The Elle China video is just so nice to look at. I look forward to the the photos from the other magazines. And also the CF's that she has been filming. It's good to know that she is busy. But we look forward to seeing more of her projects and works. 

Just an observation, I have a feeling the writers for parent herald troll fansites to get the goods on the articles they write. I hope they do more than that . ( I wish they would tell us something we don't already know. ) 

• Like 9

Good morning everyone!

It seems like our KYO has reached the million mark in votation!

Let us not try to give the second runner the chance to catch up!

Let's keep a steady stream  of votes until we are sure our KYO has a big advantage and lead!

VOTE ya VOTE yaVOTE

cheer2

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

What did these celebs want to do before they entered stardom?

By jubilantj    3 hours ago  
misc_1463612130_af_org.jpg
Song Hye Kyo
misc_1463696391_SHK.jpg

This gorgeous actress dreamed of bringing a whole another type of entertainment as a figure skater on the ice skating rink. Instead, she debuted as an actress, and now she is one of the most adored, popular stars in Korea. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/what-did-these-celebs-want-to-do-before-they-entered-stardom

( Hye Kyo wearing Hanbok, traditional clothing of Korea ) throwback she is so beautiful                                                                                                                             

13237813_1617363621916035_23466900750253

• Like 15