Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest angel2nyt

Sidus has also confirmed the trip in the visitor board of Hyekyo hompy. :rolleyes:

She is really going to Changsha next week with Bi !!!

yes yes and a fanmeeting.. how lucky

Guest parkjunwung

i can't be that blind not to recognise SHK, repeated so many times - slow motion plus pausing to look carefully. you may have seen the wrong video cos SHK has her hair down - yes definitely down not up. she was facing the camera laughing - same height, body turning away with Rain to avoid the press.

I think you should re-watch it and I really wonder over your eyes...look at it and carefully..that lady was definitely not SHK. Here is clearer image.

84810891qj8.jpg

How do you think ?

Guest kierelun

I think you should re-watch it and I really wonder over your eyes...look at it and carefully..that lady was definitely not SHK. Here is clearer image.

84810891qj8.jpg

How do you think ?

that video is full of camera tricks, could someone have edited it to erase the truth cos when i viewed it last night i was so sure it was her - the picture was so clear but now i am beginning to doubt why last night's view is so different from today. i didnt even notice the long earrings.

happiness doesnt long though, feeling lousy. anyway who is this girl hanging around Rain, his little sister?

SHK sitting by herself looks so lonely, sad & tired, poor thing!

Guest parkjunwung

that video is full of camera tricks, could someone have edited it to erase the truth cos when i viewed it last night i was so sure it was her - the picture was so clear but now i am beginning to doubt why last night's view is so different from today. i didnt even notice the long earrings.

happiness doesnt long though, feeling lousy. anyway who is this girl hanging around Rain, his little sister?

SHK sitting by herself looks so lonely, sad & tired, poor thing!

No one edited it...why they have to edit it..they are all the reporters who always wanna blow up every stories for their headlines. If it was SHK..it would be reall nice day for them to be blown up everythings..I also watched the video last night and I insist from first sign of my view that it was probably not SOng Hye Kyo. I think next time you should speak softer rather to insist as if you know it for sure.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wow, CTH has sooo many celeb friends and they're all people I like! Anyways, SHK does look tired, but what can you expect, she's been busy filming. I'm just glad she finally showed her face around town again. I wonder who she sat next to? Anyways, thanks for sharing the news clip!

P.S. I know this is not the place, but I must comment on JDG. I don't find him attractive in pictures, but damn in the News clip he looks good. Very sexy and charismatic. I wouldn't mind SHK being in a movie w/ him either.

Guest baby_noon

I just click on the MNET news on the first page.

BTW, Sidus has posted the news about bikyo China trip in Hyekyo news board ... I will take it as a confirmation that the trip is REAL.

echan, there is a screen vid cap of the girl that you've mentioned in Bi's thread...go and take a look.

Kyo has not wore any earrings that nite.

:w00t:

omg, I can't wait to see bikyo together again

thanks winnie :)

btw, do you have Hu nan's TV logo???

i had so many chinese tv chennels in my digital satelite receiver

but i dont know which the Hu nan tv.

Hahaha...this is riot. Anyway, I believe no one meant any harm when they said it was SHG. Actually I'm glad it wasn't her bec if it were SHG and Bi leaving her behind and shy to be seen with her....hmmmmm...well, at least it's not her.

Still, thanks for all the news and pics and clips to those who post. It's not easy job to do that. Kudos SHGers...