Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Jus wanna share a video of SHK I found in youtube :P ...I think she spoke in Chinese???

thanks for the link cikumis :) SHK is soooo cute! especially when she said 'thank you' :D ...

i can't wait for those bikyo photos, hope there'll be plenty!

Guest evenstar7377

can't wait to see bikyo together on stage again! to those who are going, remember to take more pictures ok? lol.

awww! the vdeo was sooo cute...SHK looked damn pretty there..and when she laughed ..oh man..ucan't help but laugh with her...

sooo love u guys! i love all our opinions...yup! this is a thread...we are free to say what we wanna say...but annette...i love your comments..fact..it's boring..hahaha... :D

i saw bi's pics with ISJ at Berlin festival...i hope he and shk will also have some sweet pics when they promote FH in china...it's 5 days awayyyy!!! yippppyyyy!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

i saw this article when i was looking through yahoo! korea:

송혜교의 ‘황진이’, 북한도 높은 관심

2007020910575794094_110752_0.jpg

[마이데일리 = 강은진 기자] 송혜교 유지태 주연의 영화 ‘황진이’(제공/배급 시네마서비스, 제작 씨네2000 씨즈엔터테인먼트)가 무사히 금강산 촬영을 마치고 2일 귀국했다.

지난 1월 28일 북한 금강산으로 촐발한 송혜교를 비롯한 ‘황진이’ 스태프들은 짧은 촬영 일정에도 불구하고 구룡연 무대바위, 신계천 일대, 상팔담 정상 등 금강산 곳곳의 비경을 담았다. 특히 촬영팀은 전문 클라이밍팀의 도움을 받아 미개방 지역인 배바위에서도 촬영, 영화 속 금강산 절경에 대한 관심을 높이고 있다.

영하 13도에 육박하는 혹한과 험한 산세로 인한 어려움에도 불구하고 한복을 입고 촬영한 송혜교는 힘든 내색 없이 남자들도 어렵다는 등반코스를 소화해내 관계자들을 놀라게 했다는 후문.

영화 관계자는 “촬영팀은 북한 체류 기간 영화 ‘황진이’에 대한 북측의 높은 관심을 받았다. 이미 남한에서 홍석중 원작의 ‘황진이’가 영화화 된다는 사실을 알고 있는 듯, 북측 관계자는 세관 검사보다 영화에 대한 질문으로 일관했다”며 “금강산을 오를 때에도 북측 안내원은 ‘황진이가 생전 세 번 금강산에 오른 것으로 알려져 있다. 평양에서도 꼭 영화를 볼 수 있었으면 좋겠다’고 말했다”고 전했다.

막바지 촬영에 한창인 ‘황진이’는 올 상반기 개봉할 예정이다.

[금강산 촬영을 마치고 온 송혜교. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

(강은진 기자 ing@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

강은진 ing@mydaily.co.kr(기자)

the only thing i could get out of it was that it has something to do with song hye gyo (obviously) and "hwangjini" and something about last january 28~~

can anyone pls translate? my korean sucks :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

whoa... :sweatingbullets: there was certainly a lot of things that i missed while i was gone. anyway, hi to ya all!!! glad to be here again. :D well, i was browsing the last two pages and i see there's little debate here. :sweatingbullets: i hope everyone can get along since this is unnie's thread. whether this is the thread to check up on the latest news/updates or this is the place to fantasize about our favorite couple(bi-kyo, bin-kyo, ssh-shk... etc), in the end we are all here to share our opinions. :)

anyway, i was trying my hands on psing some stuff and i thought about psing our unnie in a hanbok since the hwangjini production haven't released any promotional pics of the movie. im still patiently waiting for it. so yeah... i hope this will lighten up the mood here a bit. :)

an avie

hwang_1-1.jpg

and the psed pics

hwang_ps1.jpg

hwang_ps2.jpg

candy... i hope someone can translate that too. thanks sis!

one last thing... i also can't wait to see bi and hye kyo in china together next week. they're sweet and cute whenever they're together(im still a song couple fanatic though).

I super miss miss SHG. Kaye these are nice pics. Makes me excited about HJN. Can they show it earlier than june? That seems a long wait.

Hahaha cikumis the video is cute. When was this taken? Is she promoting FH in chinese?

SHG and SHGers always be healthy and happy and peacefull.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

whoa... :sweatingbullets: there was certainly a lot of things that i missed while i was gone. anyway, hi to ya all!!! glad to be here again. :D well, i was browsing the last two pages and i see there's little debate here. :sweatingbullets: i hope everyone can get along since this is unnie's thread. whether this is the thread to check up on the latest news/updates or this is the place to fantasize about our favorite couple(bi-kyo, bin-kyo, ssh-shk... etc), in the end we are all here to share our opinions. :)

anyway, i was trying my hands on psing some stuff and i thought about psing our unnie in a hanbok since the hwangjini production haven't released any promotional pics of the movie. im still patiently waiting for it. so yeah... i hope this will lighten up the mood here a bit. :)

an avie

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nof...7/hwang_1-1.jpg

and the psed pics

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nof...7/hwang_ps1.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nof...7/hwang_ps2.jpg

candy... i hope someone can translate that too. thanks sis!

one last thing... i also can't wait to see bi and hye kyo in china together next week. they're sweet and cute whenever they're together(im still a song couple fanatic though).

Woah... so pretty! I can't even tell that it's PSed. Good job! I can't wait until they release the official pictures of her for the movie. Lookin' forward to it.

Thanks for sharing.

Guest winksassy

i'm looking forward to see hyegyo and bi!!!!

imagine song hye gyo and bi in one movie together

Gosh i'm sure it will be a hit!!!! just like full house hehe

What do you think girls?

Song hye gyo and Bi in one movie together???

Guest sundalongqueso

Thanks to all those who supported! Song Hye Kyo is now topping the polls in D-addicts! She deserves it! :D

By the way, where are the polls here in Soompi?

Guest raptile

i'm looking forward to see hyegyo and bi!!!!

imagine song hye gyo and bi in one movie together

Gosh i'm sure it will be a hit!!!! just like full house hehe

What do you think girls?

Song hye gyo and Bi in one movie together???

yea~ i really want to see bi and kyo in a movie together!!! any movie would do...muahahaha... they can also do promotions worldwide... and then receive the best movie, best actor and actress award in all the competitions they enter! hahahah... my dream~ :)

kaye, the PS'ed pics are very nice..now i'm really anxious for the official photos. :blush:

Makes me excited about HJN. Can they show it earlier than june? That seems a long wait.

Hahaha cikumis the video is cute. When was this taken? Is she promoting FH in chinese?

SHG and SHGers always be healthy and happy and peacefull.

Yeah,the movie seems so far away from now. :mellow: and yes,SHK and all SHKers..please please stay happy and healthy and peaceful.i don't mean to bring a dark cloud over to this thread,but i just found out that Jung Da Bin, another actress i've always liked had committed suicide and i still can't quite comprehend it. :( i feel so sad for her family and friends,and of cuz for all her dedicated fans.i hope with all my heart that everybody in this world can gain peace and happiness in their lives,but i know thats just naive wistful thinking.anyways,i'd like to share some of my gifs of uri SHK in FH to brighten things up a little.she was so cute and animated as Han Ji Eun,and i enjoyed watching all her expressions in FH.

fh0gifx013zp2.gif

fh0gifx017wj6.gif

fh0gifx022sa0.gif

and i hope me talking about what happened with Jung Da Bin didn't offend anybody here. :unsure: i just..you know..i can't imagine what i'd do if i am one of her biggest fan.and its such a loss,for she is a talented actress.may she rest in peace. :mellow:

Guest baby_noon

Yes I wonder also why they don't interview her and ask her opinion regarding the movies. I wonder also how popular Song Hye Kyo in Korea?

i heard

many Koreans doesn't like Song Hye-Kyo????

Why???? :tears:

and someone told me that anti Bi-Kyo will come to Changasa

is it True????

Guest p_ballereena

and i hope me talking about what happened with Jung Da Bin didn't offend anybody here. :unsure: i just..you know..i can't imagine what i'd do if i am one of her biggest fan.and its such a loss,for she is a talented actress.may she rest in peace. :mellow:

Of course not. Well not me at least. I'm in mourning as well.

i heard

many Koreans doesn't like Song Hye-Kyo????

Why???? :tears:

That's not true. She's one of the most popular young actresses in Korea and almost always in the top 5 on many internet polls. All my young cousins and other relatives in Korea that I've spoken to about SHK like her. :P Because of her popularity, she's also going to have many anti-fans, which is an unfortunate side of the business. But it definitely is not true that she's not liked in Korea.

Guest baby_noon

Some anti bikyo go to Changsa? I hope not, I mean, what for??? Just to demonstrate that they cannot be together?? Give me a break!! For me, as long as she is happy, i will be happy for her too. :tongue2:

me too, utkim

what for anti bikyo go to changsa, they are wasting their energy hehe... :tongue2:

thanks P-ballereena for the clarification