Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

OMGGGG!!! that is so cute! i just saw the clip and man....their so cute together....thanks for keepinng us up-dated.... aw....they have each other for valentine....aw....i want one tooo!!

For valentine's day, he's going to go there and spend it all by himself because he's cool like that! Yup, and he'll buy himself chocolates and french wine and goto the Eiffel tower to say that he is the King of the World! :lol: I mean, who brings their partners to France anyway? :lol:

Yeah...sure you're rite...WHO...in their right mind would bring a girl of their dream to one of 'THE MOST ROMANTIC PLACE IN THE WORLD' on 'THE MOST ROMANTIC DAY OF THE YEAR' ??? :lol::lol::lol:

they're together? from a different clip i downloaded, he's alone? But he was all giddy and smiley, doesn't look like he wants to avoid the camera.

Ah! the streaming is so slow! can't see...

can anyone tell me what's going on? Bi and SHk next to each other?

wow, video showed SHK arriving together with Rain - caught on camera so he tried to hide his face looking very embarrasssed. SHK quickly turn her face away. in fact both very shy, shielding their faces from cameras. something brewing between them??? hahaha caught redhanded!! good to see them so happy.

did they arrive together?? i only saw Bi.. but i didnt see SHG anywhere near him? does anyone have a print screen?

i don't think that was SHK who arrived with Bi (~3:54), same hair & about the same height, but if you look closely you can definitely see that it's not SHK, although SHK was also there, the host mentioned her name around 4:12 .... wow! CTH has some famous friends :)

edited: yipee! my 500th post in my fave thread :wub:

Guest tianared

click to this and watch, the middle part shows Rain arriving with SHK, do a slow motion or pause at each scene. they were so embarrased that they both turn around to show their backs. Rain didnt want to be photographed & tried to cover himself. but SHK looks so happy, very casually dressed, laughing and following Rain. enjoyed watching them over n over again.

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200702.../v15655371.html

I don't think that's her. That girl has half her hair up and in the still shot of her sitting and watching she has all her hair down.

yea, I don't think the girl with bi in that clip is SHG, but the girl sitting in the theater is her. That other girl doesn't really look like her and I think they did their hair differently. Too bad though, at least they were in the same place together. Hope to see some pics when they go to China.

Guest tianared

I went to SHG thread at hyebaragi and tried the english forum but it won't open. If it did it's still korean. Can someone help me out with this please? Thank you.

Oh she looks so thin and alittle tired in these pics. gain some weight HG.

I agree that she definitely needs to put on some weight. And I like her hair shorter.

Guest evenstar7377

I can't watch the video! BOoooooooHoooooo! :tears:

me too! i can't see it too...but the pic i saw on shk..she is too thin..i hope she gain wait..and yup she looked tired too... : :tears:

in Hyesa...they've got a MNET clip of the VIP premiere .. SHK was looking around and she seemed to be very happy.

Please go and take a look.

in Hyesa...they've got a MNET clip of the VIP premiere .. SHK was looking around and she seemed to be very happy.

Please go and take a look.

Hi Wloi, under which catergory in Hyesa web, the multimedia? Pls help, tks

Guest kierelun

I don't think that's her. That girl has half her hair up and in the still shot of her sitting and watching she has all her hair down.

i can't be that blind not to recognise SHK, repeated so many times - slow motion plus pausing to look carefully. you may have seen the wrong video cos SHK has her hair down - yes definitely down not up. she was facing the camera laughing - same height, body turning away with Rain to avoid the press.

Hi Wloi, under which catergory in Hyesa web, the multimedia? Pls help, tks

I just click on the MNET news on the first page.

BTW, Sidus has posted the news about bikyo China trip in Hyekyo news board ... I will take it as a confirmation that the trip is REAL.

echan, there is a screen vid cap of the girl that you've mentioned in Bi's thread...go and take a look.

Kyo has not wore any earrings that nite.