Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest raptile

i always think people who are anti something and actually go all out have no lives. if they want to protest, why dont they protest something meaningful like aids or proverty or real fur of animals etc etc

well i hope the antis wont do anything harmful to rain and shk. :tears:

if the antis do anything harmful to kyo, then i bet bi will protect her with his life! anyway~ 3 more days! wohoo

Guest parkjunwung

Hyekyo schedule for this week:

12-13/2 Usell CF shooting

15-16/2 Full House promotion

haha...who will spend 14Feb with her this year ? :blush: :rolleyes:

I heard the name of that guy might be Jung Ji Hoon.. :D

Bi will be in Berlin on the 14th... I wonder will she actually fly to Berlin? Hahah...

Maybe Paris, since Bi said he's going there to celebrate... lolz..

I'm such a sucker for this kinda thoughts... ^^

If he is still in Berlin on 14Feb, how can he be in Changsha at 15Feb noon ? What I've heard is that they will arrive in Changsha around noon on 15Feb. :rolleyes:

got this from hyesa

02_copy10.jpg

If he is still in Berlin on 14Feb, how can he be in Changsha at 15Feb noon ? What I've heard is that they will arrive in Changsha around noon on 15Feb. :rolleyes:

got this from hyesa

02_copy10.jpg

:rolleyes: you make me wonder... argggh... i'm going to dream about it tonight... lolz... you give me hope.. lolz...

Probably it's just a half day for him on the 14th, then he's off to maybe spend the day with someone and then go to the promo.. eheh... <_<

Winnie (sorry for always putting the burden on you) would you know if this is a recent pic? The shirt makes her look fresh likje a melon shake. Basing on other pics HG carries denims well bec she has slim legs. Not long, but slim and sexy.

Hejico, same here. I can stare at her for hours. And each new pic of her would amaze me how graceful she is.

Winnie (sorry for always putting the burden on you) would you know if this is a recent pic? The shirt makes her look fresh likje a melon shake. Basing on other pics HG carries denims well bec she has slim legs. Not long, but slim and sexy.

Hejico, same here. I can stare at her for hours. And each new pic of her would amaze me how graceful she is.

anette, I have no idea :blink:

Guest tianared

got this from hyesa

02_copy10.jpg

How do you know that he's still in Berlin on the 14th?

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the update on shg's sked winnie!

as always, we count on u and shanda to give us the news :lol: thank u so much! thanks for sharing that pic too...dunno how recent it is, but shg does look tired in there...she's looking simple too...not that i'm complaining..minus the somewhat tired expression, she looks real nice :blush:

oohhh..valentine's day! she probably will be out on a date with her mom..mwahahaha.. :lol:

Guest tianared

It's posted on Bi's forum that he'll be in Berlin unti Feb 14. But then again.... it might just be in the morning.. haha..

In Bi's forum it says he will be back in Korea on the 14th and Hye Kyo and he will go to China on the 15th.

Guest baby_noon

Hyekyo schedule for this week:

12-13/2 ROEM CF shooting

15-16/2 Full House promotion

haha...who will spend 14Feb with her this year ? :blush: :rolleyes:

thanks winnie for schedule

can't wait for Bi-Kyo photos in changsa :w00t: