Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

tammie, thanks for the info regarding what cfs she's shooting for~ i'm looking forward to the ushell one ^^

mwahahaha~ i see there's another "poll battle" raging..i think i saw one over at the k-celebs photo section too...it's amazing how song hye gyo's name keeps getting dragged into it. even if she doesn't win though, i'm still really glad that she's part of these polls ;) it just shows what a strong contender she can prove to be~~~ fighting!

Guest charles0702

Song hye kyo is soooooo pretty. oh and yeah i found this picture on yahoo! pretty cool

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/gum...er/untitled.jpg

thanx for sharing the pix dearie.. it is beautiful yet mysterious :lol:

tammie, thanks for the info regarding what cfs she's shooting for~ i'm looking forward to the ushell one ^^

mwahahaha~ i see there's another "poll battle" raging..i think i saw one over at the k-celebs photo section too...it's amazing how song hye gyo's name keeps getting dragged into it. even if she doesn't win though, i'm still really glad that she's part of these polls ;) it just shows what a strong contender she can prove to be~~~ fighting!

your welcome candy sis.. mwahaha.. have i mentioned that you are one of my favorite posters.. :lol: your posts are always so positive when it comes to shk unni.. you are so funny candy sis.. i agree.. shk unni is a strong contender.. shk unni.. fighting :excl: :lol:

Guest evenstar7377

Song hye kyo is soooooo pretty. oh and yeah i found this picture on yahoo! pretty cool

untitled.jpg

wow! the picture of them together is HOTTTT!!! i love seeing pics of them together... :lol:

Guest gummonster

Me toooooo.

and yeah, is she gonna do any drama. I love to see her in a drama again. I am also looking forward to her movie. but love DRAMAs!

Guest Denstradamus

hahahah and ironically that poll over at the k-celebs photo section was made by a shk fan who frequents this thread and Bi's. Polls do nothing but spawn lame comparisons and brings nothing but anger-filled rants about why so and so are better/worse. Anyways SHK has a huge fan base and i'm glad i'm a part of it with you guys! :D

Winnie someone at Bi's thread said (I think it's jlee- thanks to her) that SHG and Rain will be in China feb15 3days 2nights to promote FH. If this is confirmed, then they will go together. Nice to be with an old friend again. :rolleyes:

Winnie someone at Bi's thread said (I think it's jlee- thanks to her) that SHG and Rain will be in China feb15 3days 2nights to promote FH. If this is confirmed, then they will go together. Nice to be with an old friend again. :rolleyes:

So our artists could stop making PS photos ... we now will have something genuine ... hehehe...

though I could not go myself :tears: I am still very happy .. really long time no see Hyekyo and THE FH COUPLE :rolleyes:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

So our artists could stop making PS photos ... we now will have something genuine ... hehehe...

though I could not go myself :tears: I am still very happy .. really long time no see Hyekyo and THE FH COUPLE :rolleyes:

Hahaha... I'm looking forward to the geniune stuff.

Yay! It's confirmed! I'm so happy (on cloud 9) to see the Bi-Kyo couple :blush: again after how many years? 2? The Bi-Kyo on-screen chemistry is still going strong.

Oops... sorry to the non-BiKyo fans :sweatingbullets: , but please let us Bi-Kyo fans enjoy our moment.

Guest evenstar7377

Hahaha... I'm looking forward to the geniune stuff.

Yay! It's confirmed! I'm so happy (on cloud 9) to see the Bi-Kyo couple :blush: again after how many years? 2? The Bi-Kyo on-screen chemistry is still going strong.

Oops... sorry to the non-BiKyo fans :sweatingbullets: , but please let us Bi-Kyo fans enjoy our moment.

yey! i am sooooo overwhelmed with happiness....finally after all the waiting....bi-kyo couple will be together...it's gonna be the real thing!!!! no more ps...i can't wait till the 15th comes...i sure will be looking for pictures...ohhh...i wish i can be there...but i can't...does not matter as long as they are together.... :D:D:D

thank u bi-kyo for granting our request.... :D

to non bi-kyo out there...sorry...hope it's ok with u..as lilshortnancy said..pls. let us enjoy the moment!!!! :D

Guest Denstradamus

HOLY S*** its true!!! Thanks annette for bringing over the official link!!! Korean confirmation that they are going...woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest leszolie

yay! i'm glad to see them together.

has she gotten plastic surgery before? why does she always look so different in all the pictures ..?

Guest baby_noon

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

J.Lee has helped to take a look at the news.

and THE CHANGSHA TRIP HAS BEEN CONFIRMED, both Bi and Hyekyo will go and spend 3 days 2 nites in Changsha. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

omomomo...... :w00t:

they really will to go to changsa?????

15 feb is my bday

omg, its gonna be a birthday present to me

thanks winnie for info

shanda onni, saengil chuk'kahae

and thanks for reconsidering, i love your site too

HOLY S*** its true!!! Thanks annette for bringing over the official link!!! Korean confirmation that they are going...woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi. It' winnie (as usual) who posted the link. but I'm here every hour to check on the developments. Duh! I was like this during the kimbop issue.