Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi everyone!!!

wat a great news!!!! can`t wait the picture. they are really a great "couple". In my country, fullhouse was a big hit during 2006 till now. even the songs were hit and played everywhere. i hope 2 see song hye gyo drama this year coz i miss her a lot. she`s quite low profile. she d best actress i adore since autumn in my heart.

becoz of fullhouse....bi gained more popularity....they both talented. bravo to fullhouz coz brought them together...as a "good" friend.

bikyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest sweet_treats1812

I'm just miss SHK so much, my only fav. korean actress. Hope we can see her soon in another movie or drama, whatever. :rolleyes:

yeah i miss her too..but soon we should be able to see her on the big screen again~ well, at least big screen in korea and small screen for us people here who can only watch it through the computer :sweatingbullets: yay for hwang jini!

hi everyone!!!

wat a great news!!!! can`t wait the picture. they are really a great "couple". In my country, fullhouse was a big hit during 2006 till now. even the songs were hit and played everywhere. i hope 2 see song hye gyo drama this year coz i miss her a lot. she`s quite low profile. she d best actress i adore since autumn in my heart.

becoz of fullhouse....bi gained more popularity....they both talented. bravo to fullhouz coz brought them together...as a "good" friend.

bikyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

hi hi! welcome to the thread! i see this is ur first post in soompi~ so glad u could do that here in the song hye gyo thread ;) "full house" was a huge hit in the philippines too, but sadly i never watched it while it was still airing..i heard a lot about it from my other neighbors though..i finally got to see full house when i came back to the US and was able to download the thing :lol: it was aired in a local channel that i don't usually watch..one of the reasons why i missed it hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

Guest honey_ping

Oh yes! Am soooooo happy.....my dream finally fullfilled! I can't wait and my goodness, after how many years since 2004......3 years? And a day after valentines day? They're going to spend valentines' day together! Am so happy! Something fishy is going on here but whatever! They are going to make us really, really happy!

Guest evenstar7377

Pretty cool. sooo happy to see bi ang songhyekyo together.

the news brought joy / happiness to all bi-kyo supporters... :D:lol:

it's really great to be seeing them together after 2-3 years...i am hoping to see lots & lots of pictures and fan cam... :lol:

whew! it;s just a few days away! really great Valentine treat for us! :D

Guest angel2nyt

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

another news today, saying that they will be arriving on the same plane ... will it be the one with Bi's photo :rolleyes:

is it this february or is it in march nevermind its this month.. it only says on the 15th, they'll be having a presscon, on the 16th, they'll be having something of a ceremony for the first nationwide brodcasting, then they'll leave on the 17th

Guest honey_ping

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

another news today, saying that they will be arriving on the same plane ... will it be the one with Bi's photo :rolleyes:

Another exciting news! What a great valentine's day and this is the best valentine's day I ever had! It's like having a crush again! Hope those people in China enjoy their presence there and please, get more pictures and news! :rolleyes:

Guest tianared

Another exciting news! What a great valentine's day and this is the best valentine's day I ever had! It's like having a crush again! Hope those people in China enjoy their presence there and please, get more pictures and news! :rolleyes:

This is totally awesome news. I hope the Chinese press is good to them.