Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest malou1310

Song Hye Kyo’s 70 Second Close-up, ‘Inspired Acting’ Gains Sympathydownload3.jpeg

Song Hye Kyo’s 70 second close-up has been unveiled.

On the March 21st broadcast of SBS, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) has mixed emotions after overhearing a conversation between Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Secretary Wang (Bae Jong Ok).

On this day’s broadcast, Oh Young accidentally overhears Oh Soo and Secretary Wang’s conversation, and in the process, learns that she was approached by him because of debt and Secretary Wang is the one who made her blind.

Afterwards, Oh Young, who is unraveled with emotions, sheds tears in her room as she reminisces of past memories, and in the process of undergoing extreme change of heart, a 70 second close-up of Oh Young’s face is shown.

In particular, Song Hye kyo typically in dramas has close-ups that last long enough to portray difficult times, but this time with her perfect emotional acting eliciting sympathy from the viewers, it made her receive even greater praise.

Meanwhile, this day’s broadcast of That Winter, The Wind Blows ranked in 15.3% (AGB Nielsen Media Research).

Source: Starnews via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks khxy a lot for the hard work ..love you dear *muackk*

malou1310, thanks a lot as well..:D

Kyo's wedding dress...gah, she is so pretty..i am looking forward the day we marry her and she says " I do" to someone kekek... 8->
ch136397424128101350.jpg
nate

@utkim Yes, I look forward too for the day she'll get married. Hopefully with Jo In Sung or Won Bin or Kang Dong Won, Hahaha I can dream right?but anyone will do, for as long as she loves him and he loves her back and wont hurt her, then I'm fine with it. She's already 31, she's around the same age with Jeon Ji Hyun and Han Ga In, and they're already married. Let's hope she'll get married too soon. and yes, she looks divine in a wedding dress, a breathing doll or something. *jealous*

crixa said: @utkim Yes, I look forward too for the day she'll get married. Hopefully with Jo In Sung or Won Bin or Kang Dong Won, Hahaha I can dream right?but anyone will do, for as long as she loves him and he loves her back and wont hurt her, then I'm fine with it. She's already 31, she's around the same age with Jeon Ji Hyun and Han Ga In, and they're already married. Let's hope she'll get married too soon. and yes, she looks divine in a wedding dress, a breathing doll or something. *jealous*

@Gitakawaii I know right? Those three guys' chemistry with Hye Kyo is like ASDFGHJKL. I can't explain how awesome their chemistry with her. I might throw a party if one of these guys will date Hye Kyo in real life or get married with. High-five! 

^ ah thanks all lovely SHKers for the beautiful updates...

wow i can see all the dearies brimming with joy and im no exception! reading the article khxy translated gives me sooo much happiness...first up thanks to khxy for the translation...you are simply great:D

And iv said this already but let me tell it again...im a very happy fan rite now what with all the praises our girl's been getting! i still remember all the critisism and hate our girl used to get few years bac...i can remember each n every hateful comments and then i really thought to myself "one day these people are goin to eat their own words" and i was not wrong...now its like even haters of SHK are forced to admit shes a really good actress!! Now tats how you prove people ur worth...Even when wen she was getting vast critism Our SHK took it all in silently and wd utmost dignity and she worked hard to prove these people wrong...not with words but with her acting...she never took fancy projects but she went for more matured projects which would hone her acting skills and all she cared about was to improve her acting! Atlast,all her sincerity and hardwork paid in and she has succeeded in establishing herself as a great actress now and i couldnt be more proud...You did kyo! you did it !! all i can say is SHK is not my role model,idol without a reason :x :x

crixa and gita: omgg please let me join the list too! i too love those three men with kyo in real life...WB,KDW and now JIS! bt ofcose first up in that list will always be Wonbin my bias hehe ;;)

P.S: missing PutriN dearie

just finish watching episode 13 with sub my goodness the kiss was great.im happy also about the rating and some good comment about our princess and i don't mind to those haters of our princess for us she is the most beautiful and best actress to our heart and we are very happy for that and the outcome of twtwb.guys thank you so much for the news about her hope the ending is great i want the ending to be very memorable.have a nice weekend and god bless to all of us.song hye gyo we love you so much.god is great thank you lord

class="headline"‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ reveals Song Hye Kyo’s pictorial-like drama photos

2759-20458.jpg

2759-20459.jpg

Currently airing SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ recently revealed through its official website, photos of its lead actress Song Hye Kyo looking exceptionally beautiful.

The production team revealed, “All these photos aren’t from a photo shoot, but were taken at the film set, so please do not get shocked. She is like a female lead who just walked out of a comic book, with a perfect looking face that defies reality, supple looking skin, big doled eyes, firm nose bridge, and cherry-like lips. Most if not all guys would fall for her at first sight.”

In the photos, Song Hye Kyo was definitely on par with the beautiful images as seen in the drama, with her every expression making it seems like the role of Oh Young actually exists.

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ starring Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, Kim Bum, and Jung Eun Ji has been leading other competing dramas in its prime-time slot in television ratings and coming out on top.

By: Lee Da Hye

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

i had never seen a more prettier bride than SHK in any korean dramas ...without any elaborate hair and makeup, she still is a vision of beauty and class.She looked so regal in the dress.I had seen her once in person before,when she was fliming for worlds within drama.And she is very very pretty in person...very petite and minmal makeup & yet im instantly struck by her simple beauty ... if only we can look 10% like her, it will be enough...hahaha...

‘That Winter' date=' The Wind Blows’ reveals Song Hye Kyo’s pictorial-like drama photos[img'] 2759-20458.jpg2759-20459.jpgCurrently airing SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The

Wind Blows’ recently revealed through its official website, photos of

its lead actress Song Hye Kyo looking exceptionally beautiful.

The production team revealed, “All these photos aren’t from a photo

shoot, but were taken at the film set, so please do not get shocked. She

is like a female lead who just walked out of a comic book, with a

perfect looking face that defies reality, supple looking skin, big doled

eyes, firm nose bridge, and cherry-like lips. Most if not all guys

would fall for her at first sight.”

In the photos, Song Hye Kyo was definitely on par with the beautiful

images as seen in the drama, with her every expression making it seems

like the role of Oh Young actually exists.

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ starring Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, Kim

Bum, and Jung Eun Ji has been leading other competing dramas in its

prime-time slot in television ratings and coming out on top.

By: Lee Da Hye

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yess Indeed .. Really is beautifull the crew is awesome to catch her what she is.. N she is humble about it..

All twtb is awesome.. No wonder there's people r jealous in write article or comment that had no point to the drama thread.. So desperate huuuhhh.. I'm pity all of it.. N we SHG fans we just do as pretty n elegance as she is.. No need to promote her or her drama to others thread.. Plizzz is not our level ..

Really pray for the right guy to really fall in love n happily ever after .. Hope is not only a BF but someday it will be a soulmates

Guest malou1310

That Winter Song Hye Kyo, Director and even Writer Praise her High Level of Acting, Where is the end?ccc201303220945050310_1.jpg

Where is the end to Song Hye Kyo’s acting?’

Actress Song Hye Kyo of SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows is shaking the hearts of television viewers with her climatic acting and eye-catching beauty.

Song Hye Kyo’s fashion, makeup, hairstyle, etc. have become hot topics, and of course, one by one, as her lines, eyes, and slight movement of her fingertips are garnering attention, viewers have fallen under ‘Oh Young Syndrome’ and ‘Song Hye Kyo Syndrome.’

Song Hye Kyo has captivated the hearts of viewers for her transparent skin and rising beauty, but more than anything else, it is because of her perfect and delicate acting. Compared to other dramas, That Winter has a lot more close-up scenes and requires delicate acting. For an actress, it can be burdensome, but rather in these close-up scenes, Song Hye Kyo conveys the emotions by making subtle changes in expression, which makes viewers even more absorbed and drawn into the emotional empathy.

Co-star Jo In Sung, who plays Oh Soo, said, “When I watch Song Hye Kyo act, I even get goosebumps at times. To be able to do the highest level of acting with her is an honor.” In this aspect, she is immersed in the drama every time by unfolding the highest level of acting, and even in extremely powerful close-up scenes and even in ardent sobbing scenes, it is not the least bit awkward. Rather, Song Hye Kyo’s acting makes viewers sympathize with Oh Young to a great extent and they are deluded into believing they are like Oh Young themselves. As a result, when Oh Young is happy, they become happy with her and when she is sad, they cry.

bbb201303220945050310_2.jpg

Director Kim Kyu Tae, who has been directly working with her spoke of her acting stating, “She gives more than 120% in her own role, and for that passion, I sincerely want to applaud her. No words or flowery language could express the gratitude I have. As a director, the only thing I can give her is to do my best to make the character of Oh Young that she is portraying even more beautifully and comfortably reach out to viewers.”

Writer Noh Hee Kyeung also did not hold back praise. She said, “Working with Song Hye Kyo this time around, I vividly saw my limitations. I am growing older, and have always been proud of my concentration, but this time I felt Hye Kyo’s at work. If I put three or four overlapping emotions in one scene, Song Hye Kyo will analyze it again, and make it into four or five. Even so, I feel as though she has not shown all of her continent. I do not want to admit it, but the product of Oh Young is solely Song Hye Kyo’s tenacity.”

Song Hye Kyo’s long time fans who have supported and protected her also wrote favorable reviews, such as “For this role, there have been many difficulties and a lot more thorough preparation in it, and it shows honestly in her acting. Her beautiful face all the way to her perfect acting seem to be shining through with charm,” “I never get tired of looking at her; that lovely woman, Song Hye Kyo, whose depth in acting evolves in every project!”, and “As I watch the drama, it is not Song Hye Kyo I see, but it is Oh Young, and I am startled over and over. While being so sorrowful like that, how can she cry to make you feel so sorry, and at the same time, be so lovely? Rather than just crying prettily, she cries sorrowfully. Rather than just laughing lovingly, with hurtful words and nonsense words, she shows it through her whole body.”

As Oh Young is not superficial and has a complex interior, she is not an easy character to portray, but Song Hye Kyo has made viewers emphasize with Oh Young and they are equally looking forward to the remaining 3 episodes.

Reporter Cho Hyun Jung hjcho@sportsseoul.com

Source: Sports Seoul

Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.netaaa20130322_1363917368_33058900_1.jpg

Guest malou1310

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"‘Wind Blows in Winter’ tops the Wed/Thurs drama ratings again20130321_windblowsthatwinter-600x334.jpg

Wind Blows in Winter‘ is proving itself as the weekday drama to beat as it has once again clinched the #1 spot for the Wednesday/Thursday drama ratings!

According to AGB Nielsen, ‘Wind Blows in Winter’ cranked in 15.3% for the Thursday show, which is the highest rating it’s had so far during its run.

IRIS 2‘ also rose 1% from its 9.5% on Wednesday to get back into double digits again with 10.5% on Thursday, taking 2nd place. Unlike the other two dramas, ‘7th Grade Civil Servant dropped 1.4% to last place with 8.4%.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/wind-blows-in-winter-tops-the-wedthurs-drama-ratings-again

Wow all the praises for SHK is spoiling me...keke...Her continuous struggle to perfect her craft, getting small roles and challenging roles that is not the usual norm for a pretty actress like her..Wow, she just brake barriers and continue to improve.. I am overwhelmed as a fan. She exceeds expectation. One tough girl with a fragile beauty. My number one favorite and ultimate korean actress...

Dearies, just wanna share this review by the Vault...It's good to read different views, i might not be able to see what problem all the close-up could bring to the show though i understand what the blogger was trying to tell. I thot i still could feel the story and everything behind it...but i think the blogger has a good point. Anyway, don't feel sad if it doesn't feel like what you want to read cos everyone has different view points..i am still glad that he is praising Kyo for her job while some ppl think it was only good...she actually did her best.

http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/%EA%B7%B8%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ep-613-review/

@ria19 glad you're on the same boat with me and @gitakawaii. Won Bin has always been my bias to Hye Kyo too. He considered the role Oh Soo favorably but eventually dropped it. It might have been the best news for us if both were in the drama together, but hey, Jo In Sung is great too. So no complaints there. and I'm happy that Hye Kyo is your role model. She is mine too. She's my inspiration. I would look like her someday. (I know it's impossible) Haha Kisses to you fellow SHKer!  :-*