Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Park Shin Hye Would Like to Try More Serious Roles in the Future.Park Shin Hye wants something that Song Hye Kyo has: A chance to appear in a drama like "That Winter, The Wind Blows." The actress was quoted on songhyekeo.net as wanting to appear in a melodramatic role as powerful as that of the blind heiress Oh Young that Song plays in the SBS series.

If its any indicator of future melodramatic success, Song Hye Kyo's career also took several turns before she mastered the weighty role of Oh Young. Song began her professional career in 1996 when she won a modeling contest in high school. Her career progressed slowly but by 2003, she was already playing a leading role alongside Lee Byung Hun in the gambling drama "All In" and the next year she starred with Bi Rain in the popular comedy "Full House." After appearing in the film, "My Girl and I," Song took two years off to travel and reflect on her life and career.

Song made a comeback in 2008 with the drama, "Worlds Within," but it was not until 2011 that she felt she truly matured as an actress. That year she appeared in the film, "A Reason To Live," which she considered a turning point in her career. "That Winter, The Wind Blows," a remake of a 2002 Japanese drama, "Ai Nante, Irane Yo, Natsu," is the first time Song appeared on television since 2008 and her work in the series is winning her praise.

It will be fun to see what Park Shin Hye does with a dramatic role and if Song Hye Kyo is her inspiration, it will probably be a role to remember.

cr.: kdramastar

@utkim: thanks for the link..what can I say??Uhmmm...that's very refreshing to read...I just see things that everyone has their own opinion...What I like best might others find least so I just think along that line..keke. I like what I like and I want what I want...I'm pretty stubborn at that..keke.. I think some I agree of what the writer said but because I like what I like, I turn blind at the flaws. :D

Utkim: thanks for sharing to us Vaults blog.I wish the blogger used simple phrases for simple reader like me to comprehend.Vaults,  prolific writing made it more confusing for me to understand his point.It was mind boggling!!Anyways I have no problem understanding what PD Kim,writer,Noh and the cast of TWTWB wants to impart in the drama.They are all exceptionally good in portraying their roles and story.If he was giving this drama 60%,than as a writer I am also giving Vault 50% and I am going to put his/her articles in the vault,never to be seen by me again.~X( ~X( ~X(

khxy:thank you so much for the nate news re: SHKs....." Becoming a great actress overnight?  5 years of patience and self control".
I knew from the beginning when I watched FH ,AIMH,All Inn and Hotelier,that SHK has it all (beauty and talent).It was only a matter of time and w/ more experience and persevirance...... she will prove everyhaters wrong and she did!!The good thing w/ her is she used the negative feedbacks to inspire her, to bec.even better in her craft.That is why I LOVE SHK!:x :x She is not only beautiful but wise too!Watch her in this video and tell me if she was not good.For a starter she did better than most supposedly versatile actresses.I am happy w/ all the compliments now,but I'm letting them know that we, her loyal fans already know this fr. the beginning.here's one of her FH videos to prove she has it even then.She's even a better kisser now than in this video.:-* :-* :-*

hi my fellow SHKers.........

so sorry for not being much help lately......... work is killing me..... of all the time, why must be this month  aarrrghhhhhh... ~X(

anyway.......  thanks so much dearies for the beautiful sharings :x

nothing new....... pardon me it's a repost.... i'm just awed by how serenely beautiful bride she is -

e13a_zpsb3525208.jpg

e13d_zps2034d5c0.jpg

e13c_zps279a7d11.jpg

e13e_zps36e6460f.jpg

baidu

i sincerely wish it will become reality real soon for her....... we know how much she wants to have her own family........ it's okay if 2014 is another drought season for us if it means we can hear wedding bells    ;)

Guest minminsarang

Recently, 'that man' mentions about his earnest desire to start his own family of 2-3 kids, so I'm hoping that he has Song Hye Kyo in mind when he is thinking about his future family. :\">

243201315248752.png
BGG5xL9CcAAS4Py.jpg:large

HyanglimFOOD said: 130324 SBS 그 겨울, 바람이 분다 촬영현장으로 배우 "송혜교 갤러리" 분들께서 주문해 주신 맛있는 간식 보내드렸습니다:) 얼마 남지 않은 시간, 힘내서 끝까지 멋진 연기 보여주세요!!

Google translates:130324 SBS taken to the scene of the winter, the wind blows actor gave the order to "Song Hye-kyo gallery" bundeulkkeseo We sent you a delicious snack :) all right until the end time is short, a nice smoke show us!

dc& twitter

Excerpt from Hye Kyo's book
Playing alone on weekends
Eventhough my work is not desk bound (9am-5pm)But i still love to have a rest on weekendsMost of the time i spend my weekends aloneCook for myself,restI wanted to burn my favourite songs to the cdBut i am a technology illiteratewhat is downloading songsFor me it is still difficult to understandIt is seldom for my weekends to be spent with other peopleBecause other than a few of my close staffNo one else comes to my houseWhen i spend my weekends holidaying overseas I will take a strollI will keep walking and won't be tired...it is so enjoyableIf i went to some bustling and lively place eg: New YorkI will spend most of my time walkingAs i walk,i will observeNewyorkers' weekendPassing through flea market to the park and from park to the museumWalking with full of energyWeekends at home, playing alonePlaying with full of energy
source:sohu